We wish to notify all new and returning students of Ambrose Ali University, Ekpoma (AAU EKPOMA) that the university’s administration has made adjustments to the academic calendar for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The revised AAU Ekpoma academic calendar is designed to span approximately one year. All academic and non-academic activities have been meticulously scheduled within the approved timeframe, as directed by the university’s management.
AAU Ekpoma Academic Calendar 2023/2024 Academic Session
The academic calendar for AAU EKPOMA is as follows:
The Senate of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, convened an emergency meeting on Thursday, September 29th, 2023, during which they ratified the adjusted academic calendar for the 2022-2023 academic sessions as outlined below:
At its emergency meeting held on Friday, September 29th, 2023, the Senate extensively deliberated on the calendar for the 2023/2024 academic session and subsequently approved the following revisions:
- Sunday, October 1st, 2023: Arrival of all students on campus
- Tuesday, October 3rd, 2023: Resumption of first-semester lectures for all students
- Monday, October 9th, 2023: Conclusion of course registration for all students
- Tuesday, October 10th, 2023: Matriculation
- Thursday, October 12th, 2023: Commencement of continuous assessment
- Friday, November 3rd, 2023: Conclusion of first-semester lectures
- Monday, November 6th, 2023: Commencement of first-semester examinations, starting with GST & ENT courses
- Saturday, December 2nd, 2023: Completion of first-semester examinations
[There is a mid semester break here]
- Friday, December 8th, 2023: Students resume for the second semester
- Monday, December 11th, 2023: Commencement of second-semester lectures
- Saturday, December 23rd – Tuesday, December 26th, 2023: Christmas break
- Wednesday, January 3rd, 2024: Continuation of second-semester lectures
- Thursday, January 25th, 2024: Continuous assessment for all students
- Friday, March 1st, 2024: Conclusion of second-semester lectures
- Monday, March 4th, 2024: Commencement of second-semester examinations, beginning with ENT & GST Courses
- Tuesday, April 2nd, 2024: Conclusion of second-semester examinations
- Tuesday, April 30th – Friday, May 3rd, 2024: Faculty Boards convene to consider results
- Friday, May 10th, 2024: Business Committee of Senate meets to consider results
- Monday, May 13th – Wednesday, May 15th, 2024: Senate meeting to consider results and the end of the session
We provide this information for your awareness and future planning. Thank you for your attention to this matter.
Kindly assist others by sharing this post on your social media platforms below so that they can also benefit from the information provided.