The administration of Ambrose Ali University, Ekpoma, Edo State, has officially announced the forthcoming 40th Matriculation Ceremony for new students in the 2022-2023 academic session. This ceremony is set to be held on the university campus as detailed below:
Date: Tuesday, October 10th, 2023
Time: 10:00 AM
Venue: International Conference/Student Centre
To ensure a seamless event, Faculty Officers are kindly requested to pay attention to the following guidelines:
- Matriculation gowns can be obtained from the Central Stores located within the premises of the Esan West Local Government Area.
- Students are advised to specify their respective Faculties/Departments on their payment documents. This will expedite the issuance of receipts at the Faculty level.
- Faculty Officers are responsible for distributing matriculation gowns to their students upon presentation of the payment receipt for school fees.
- In accordance with proper requisition procedures, the Chief Stores Officer is instructed to provide gowns to Faculty Officers.
- Faculty Officers are tasked with ensuring that their matriculating students are seated in the hall by 8:30 AM. Furthermore, they are expected to maintain order and decorum among their students during the matriculation ceremony.
Faculty Officers are urged to communicate these instructions to their respective students and ensure compliance.
We appreciate your cooperation in making this event a success.
O.O Ohikhena Deputy Registrar (Senate) On Behalf of the Acting Registrar