ANSPOLY.edu.ng is the official website for applying for ANSPOLY post UTME admission form for 2022/2023. ANSPOLY post UTME screening admission form is obtainable every academic session after UTME; this is enable students who sat and passed the minimum JAMB approved cut off mark to participate in the forthcoming ANSPOLY post UTME form as announced by the management of the institution. The table below is a summary of the post UTME form:
|Institution||Anambra State Polytechnic, PMB 002, Mgbakwu, Anambra State|
|Available Form||ANSPOLY post UTME Screening Form|
|Cost of ANSPOLY post UTME form||Two thousand (2,000) Naira only|
The above table contains cost of ANSPOLY post UTME admission form, ANSPOLY post UTME minimum cut-off mark and the application portal for successful candidates as well as ANSPOLY post UTME closing date for submission of forms online.
The above information is very vital whether you have or yet to select ANSPOLY as your first choice of institution during your JAMB/UTME registration exercise as this would ease your registration process on the ANSPOLY portal.
Are you interested in the ANSPOLY post UTME form for 2022/2023 academic session? Below are the most frequently asked questions from applicants interested in the form:
Q – When will ANSPOLY post UTME form 2022/2023 be out?
A – ANSPOLY Post UTME form is out and registration is underway.
Q – How can i apply for ANSPOLY post UTME form?
A – Log on to ANSPOLY portal, click the application form link to apply (See full details under “How to Apply” below).
Q – How much is ANSPOLY post UTME screening form?
A – Cost of ANSPOLY post UTME screening form is 2,000 naira only.
Q – What is the closing date of ANSPOLY post UTME admission form?
A – ANSPOLY post UTME screening form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on Anambra State Polytechnic post UTME form for both current and prospective applicants. Do yourself a lot of good by reading diligently in order to ease your application steps.
You ought to be clear about ANSPOLY post UTME registration form because I will simplify the application steps needed in applying for their post UTME form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the Polytechnic. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
Anambra State Polytechnic post UTME application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants last academic session, the only striking difference is the closing date and this is the norm amongst other tertiary institution. Going by the above information it is pertinent to point that the schools that are affiliated to ANSPOLY are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for ANSPOLY Post UTME Form
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
- You must have obtained a minimum of five 5 O’level credit passes or its A’level equivalents as a DE student in the subjects that are relevant to your course of study.
- You must have selected ANSPOLY as your first choice of institution in your UTME registration.
- You must have scored up to the minimum cut off mark for ANSPOLY.
Meeting the above requirements automatically make you eligible for applying for ANSPOLY post UTME form. Feel free to ask questions via the comment section below just in case you are not clear about the above.
ANSPOLY post UTME application form requirements are what i have just listed in the above paragraph, now I will guide you through the application steps.
How To Apply for ANSPOLY Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Session – Step by Step Procedure
To successfully apply for the form via ANSPOLY undergraduate portal, you must follow the steps outlined below. You are expected to read through thoroughly to avoid mistakes that could disqualify your form.
STEP 1- Applicants should log in to the portal to generate an RRR code for payment.
STEP 2- Go to any bank and make payment, then come back to the portal and confirm your payment in order to commence application.
STEP 3- Fill the form with the appropriate details, which includes your O’level result, JAMB score details, etc.
STEP 4- Then submit and print out acknowledgement slip.
General Post UTME Instructions
- Applicants are advised to accurately upload their O’level results and current passport photographs on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’level requirements.
- ANSPOLY accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB O’level results.
- Applicants are advised to read the O’level requirements of their courses and select the right FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants who did not comply with the UTME subject/O’level requirements are requested to change to the appropriate course on JAMB CAPS in order to be considered for admission.
- Only candidates that selected the institute as a first choice and obtained a minimum of 140 and above in the 2022 UTME are eligible for registration.
- Applicants should ensure that the online form is carefully completed, following ALL instructions, as mistake(s) will be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which will lead to disqualification.
Applicants are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for future reference.
Cell phones and other electronic devices will not be allowed at the venue of the screening exercise.
- Applicants are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
- It is mandatory for all candidates to participate in the online screening exercise to enable them to be considered for admission by the Polytechnic.
- The registration for the online screening exercise is yet to be announced.
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR APPLICATION
The above are the polytechnic’s approved steps in applying for ANSPOLY post UTME form for this current academic session hence should be taken seriously.
The Polytechnic will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
Closing Date for Submission of Form
The closing date for submission of forms is yet to be announced by the management.
That’s all you need to know as regards ANSPOLY post UTME/DE screening form for 2022/2023 academic session. Please note that if you have questions as regards the subject matter, you can reach me via my comment section below and I will be happy to assist.
Has have gained from this post? If YES, please share via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or TWITTER icons as seen below for the benefits of others. Also, you could also subscribe to this log to start receiving email alerts for fresh posts.
Best of luck to all candidates.