www.LASUED.edu.ng is the official website for applying for LASUED post UTME admission form for 2023/2024. LASUED post UTME screening admission form is obtainable every academic session after UTME; this is enable students who sat and passed the minimum JAMB approved cut off mark to participate in the forthcoming LASUED post UTME form as announced by the management of the institution. The table below is a summary of the post UTME form:
|Institution||Lagos State University of Education|
|Available Form||LASUED post UTME Screening Form|
|Cost of LASUED post UTME form||Two thousand (2,000) Naira only|
The above table contains cost of LASUED post UTME admission form, LASUED post UTME minimum cut off mark and the application portal for successful candidates as well as LASUED post UTME closing date for submission of forms online.
The above information is very vital whether you have or yet to select LASUED as your first choice of institution during your JAMB/UTME registration exercise as this would ease your registration process on the LASUED portal.
Are you interested in the LASUED post UTME form for 2023/2024 academic session? Below are the most frequently asked questions from applicants interested in the form:
Q – When will LASUED post UTME form 2023/2024 be out?
A – LASUED Post UTME form is out and registration is underway.
Q – How can I apply for LASUED post UTME form?
A – Log on to LASUED portal, click the application form link to apply (See full details under “How to Apply” below).
Q – How much is LASUED post UTME screening form?
A – Cost of LASUED post UTME screening form is 2,000 naira only.
Q – What is the closing date of LASUED post UTME admission form?
A – LASUED post UTME screening form closing date is 18th August, 2023.
The above are the FAQs on LASUED post UTME form for both current and prospective applicants. Do yourself a lot of good by reading diligently in order to ease your application steps.
You ought to be clear about LASUED post UTME registration form because I will simplify the application steps needed in applying for their post UTME form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the college of education. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain from this information being posted here.
Lagos State University of Education post UTME application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants last academic session, the only striking difference is the closing date and this is the norm amongst other tertiary institution. Going by the above information it is pertinent to point that the schools that are affiliated to LASUED are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for LASUED Post UTME Form
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
- Candidates who have chosen Lagos State University of Education in the 2023/2024 UTME and Direct Entry.
- Candidates who wish to change to Lagos State University of Education must do so through JAMB before applying on the University portal.
- Who obtained the minimum score of 170 and the required relevant O’ level credits in the JAMB brochure are eligible for the online screening exercise.
- All Direct Entry candidates, especially NCE holders, who chose Lagos State University of Education as their first choice in the 2023/2024 Direct Entry exercise with the Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) are eligible to participate in the online screening exercise.
How To Apply for LASUED Post UTME & DE Admission Form
Step 1 – Check the list of available programmes by clicking on List of Programmes
Step 2 – Apply for the Admissions process by clicking Apply Now link of the programme whose admission status is open
(Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS)
Step 3 – Your Jamb Registration Number on this platform is your Username and your Surname is your Password
Step 4 – Continue by filling the Application Form step by step and click submit at the final stage
Step 5 – Make payment for the Post UTME screening fee and undergo the online screening exercise
Step 6 – Print the Completed Application form and Post-UTME screening Receipt
- Only candidate with minimum JAMB score of 170 and above is eligible to apply for the 2023/2024 admission.
- Did you register during the previous session? Kindly login to the portal using your JAMB Reg as username, and Surname as password
- Candidate of Lagos State indigeneship should apply for the LASUED Independent Indigeneship Verification before proceeding for the POST UTME screening form for 2023/2024 session. After completing the Indigeneship verification exercise, The applicant should proceed to login with their JAMB Reg as username, and Surname as password
Closing Date for Submission of Form
The closing date for submission of forms is 18th August, 2023.
That’s all you need to know as regards LASUED post UTME/DE screening form for 2023/2024 academic session. Please note that if you have questions as regards the subject matter, you can reach me via my comment section below and I will be happy to assist.
Has have gained from this post? If YES, please share via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or TWITTER icons as seen below for the benefits of others. Also, you could also subscribe to this log to start receiving email alerts for fresh posts.
Best of luck to all candidates.