The management of Auchi Poly has announced that the HND admission form for 2022/2023 is now out. Auchi Poly HND admission form is obtainable from the polytechnic’s portal and application is being received from all suitably qualified persons for admission into Auchi Poly HND programmes.
The table below is a summary of the HND admission form.
|Institution||Auchi Polytechnic, Edo State|
|Available Form||Auchi Poly HND Admission Form|
|Cost of Auchi Poly HND admission form||N20,000 Naira only|
The above table contains the cost of Auchi Poly HND application form, Auchi Poly HND general admission requirements, the application portal, as well as Auchi Poly HND form closing date.
The above information is very vital whether you have or yet to select Auchi Poly as your first choice of institution during your HND registration exercise as this would ease your registration process on the Auchi Poly portal.
Are you interested in the Auchi Poly HND admission form for 2022/2023 academic session? Below are the most frequently asked questions from applicants interested in the form:
Q – When will Auchi Poly HND admission form 2022/2023 be out?
A – Auchi Poly HND admission form is out and registration is underway.
Q – How can I apply for the Auchi Poly HND admission form?
A – Log on to Auchi Poly portal, click the application form link to apply (See full details under “How to Apply” below).
Q – How much is Auchi Poly HND form?
A – Cost of Auchi Poly HND form is N2000 naira only.
Q – What is the closing date of Auchi Poly HND application form?
A – Auchi Poly HND form closing date is 30th October, 2022.
The above are the FAQs on Auchi Polytechnic HND admission form for both current and prospective applicants. Do yourself a lot of good by reading diligently in order to ease your application steps.
You should be clear about the Auchi Poly HND form registration form because I will simplify the application processes required to apply for their HND admission form so that fresh and prospective applicants can readily comprehend the Institution’s requirements. Applicants who have previously registered and participated in the prior registration exercise but were unsuccessful can also benefit from the information provided here.
Auchi Polytechnic HND form application process for 2022 is the same step used by applicants last academic session, the only striking difference is the closing date and this is the norm amongst other tertiary institutions. Going by the above information it is pertinent to point that the schools that are affiliated to Auchi Poly are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the available programmes and entry requirements for applying for the form online.
Available HND & Post HND Programmes
(A) HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND)
Higher National Diploma programmes are available in the following disciplines:
A. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY (SAST)
- Food Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Physical Science Laboratory Technology:
- Chemistry Option
- Chemistry/Biochemistry Option
- Physics/ Electronics Option
- Biological Science Laboratory Technology:
- Biology/Microbiology Option
- Microbiology Option
- SCHOOL OF ARTS AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN (SART)
- Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
- SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES (SBS)
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Public Administration
- SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SENG)
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology:
- Farm Power and Machinery Option
- Soil and Water Option
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology:
- Electronics/Telecommunication Option
- Power/Machines Option
- Mechanical Engineering Technology:
- Manufacturing Option
- Power/Plant Option
- Minerals and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology:
- Geological Engineering Technology Option
- Mining Engineering Technology Option
- Polymer Technology
- SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES (SENV)
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban & Regional Planning
- SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (SICT)
- Computer Science
- Mass Communication:
- Broadcast Option
- Print Option
- Office Technology & Management
(1) HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND)
- Candidates for any of the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes must possess the National Diploma (ND) of the Polytechnic or an equivalent qualification from other similar institutions whose programmes have earned NBTE accreditation. Candidates must possess a National Diploma Certificate in the course they intend to pursue at the Higher National Diploma level.
- All candidates seeking admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes of the Polytechnic must ensure that they were offered admission through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB). Any candidate that does not have an admission letter and registration number from JAMB for the National Diploma programme is ineligible for admission into the Higher National Diploma programmes, as such persons may not be mobilized for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme.
- In addition to specific departmental requirements, candidates must possess five (5) Ordinary Level credit passes at one sitting or six (6) Ordinary Level credit passes at two (2) sittings, which must include Mathematics and English Language in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB examination.
- Also, candidates must have at least one year Post National Diploma (ND) Industrial Experience (IT) or two (2) years Post National Diploma Industrial Experience for candidates with a pass grade at the National Diploma level. Academic transcripts from the candidates’ Institutions (except for graduates of Auchi Polytechnic) must be submitted before the application for the Higher National Diploma admission will be processed. Candidates should note that any student found to be deficient in the relevant requirements, after the offer of admission, will be withdrawn from the institution.
(i) A credit pass in Literature in English at O’level is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into the Department of Mass Communication.
(ii) A credit pass in Economics at O’level is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into the Department of Accountancy.
(iii) A credit pass in Economics or Commerce at O’level is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into the Department of Business Administration.
(iv) A credit pass in Economics at O’level is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into the Department of Estate Management & Valuation while the Department of Urban and Regional Planning requires a credit pass in Economics or Geography.
(check for other Departmental requirements)
(C) PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- Candidates must possess a minimum of a lower credit pass in the Higher National Diploma (HND) in Building Technology obtained from an institution whose programme has earned NBTE accreditation or any equivalent qualification.
- Satisfactory completion of NYSC or evidence of Exemption from the programme.
- The duration of full-time course is eighteen (18) calendar months, i.e., at least three (3) semesters.
(D) PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
A minimum of upper credit in Urban and Regional Planning in Higher National Diploma (HND) from Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi or any recognized institution whose programmes are accredited by NBTE, and satisfactory completion of NYSC, or a lower credit plus two years post qualification cognate experience and satisfactory completion of NYSC, in addition to the O’LEVEL requirements or pass with three years’ Post qualification cognate experience and satisfactory completion of NYSC, in addition to the O’LEVEL requirements.
How To Apply for Auchi Poly HND & Post HND Admission Form
Application forms will be completed online via the Polytechnic website: www.auchipoly.edu.ng (All applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application and screening fee of Twenty thousand (N20,000.00) Naira only in favour of Auchi Polytechnic Treasury Single Account (TSA).
STEP 1 – Open your web browser and type in Auchi Polytechnic URL: www.auchipoly.edu.ng to display the Auchi Polytechnic web page. Select the desired portal (morning, evening or degree).
STEP 2 – Click on the link. Apply for 2022/2023 Auchi Polytechnic HND OR PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA as it applies to you.
STEP 3 – The application form request will display.
- Carefully complete the application form. Ensure that you provide all required information correctly.
- NOTE: Provide a username, (Preferably your phone number) and a password. Write your username and password in a safe place because you will need them for subsequent logins. Then click Generate Remita Retrieval Reference.
STEP 4 – Take the generated REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) to the designated bank and request that your payment be processed on the REMITA platform. You can also make payments on any REMITA approved payment channels. Allow a couple of hours for your payment to be processed before returning to the portal to continue with your application. Login with your username and password.
STEP 5 – Click on Continue with my Application Form.
STEP 6 – Complete the application form carefully. Ensure that you provide required information correctly as false information may invalidate your application. Upload your passport photograph as well as the required scanned copies of your credentials.
STEP 7 – Print a copy of the acknowledgement slip and two copies of the application form.
STEP 8 – Print a copy of application summary sheet.
STEP 9 – Enclose two (2) sets of photocopies of your credentials; e-receipt of remita payment, birth certificate and two (2) recent passport-sized photographs to the forms in an envelope.
Any payment procedure generated and processed on any other platform for the purpose of admissions into Auchi polytechnic, Auchi is invalid. All payment procedures must originate from the auchipoly.edu.ng portal. The portal is already integrated with the remita payment platform.
If you have any difficulty in completing the application form, please call or send text to the GSM number 08182284195 or e-mail email@example.com (between 9a.m and 4p.m week days only)
Auchi Poly HND Form Closing Date
The closing date is 30th October, 2022.
That’s all you need to know as regards Auchi Poly HND screening form for 2022/2023 academic session. Please note that if you have questions as regards the subject matter, you can reach me via my comment section below and I will be happy to assist.
What have you gained from this post? If YES, please share via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP, or TWITTER icons as seen below, for the benefit of others. Also, you could also subscribe to this log to start receiving email alerts for fresh posts.
Best of luck to all candidates.