basug.edu.ng is the official portal for applying for BASUG post UTME admission form for 2024/2025. BASUG post UTME screening admission form is obtainable every academic session after UTME; this is enable students who sat and passed the minimum JAMB approved cut off mark to participate in the forthcoming BASUG post UTME form as announced by the management of the institution. The table below is a summary of the post UTME form:
|Bauchi State University, Gadau
|BASUG post UTME Screening Form
|Cost of BASUG post UTME form
|Two thousand (2,000) Naira only
The above table contains cost of BASUG post UTME admission form, BASUG post UTME minimum cut off mark, the application portal for successful candidates as well as BASUG post UTME closing date for submission of forms online.
The above information is very vital whether you have or yet to select BASUG as your first choice of institution during your JAMB/UTME registration exercise as this would ease your registration process on the BASUG portal.
Are you interested in the BASUG post UTME form for 2024/2025 academic session? Below are the most frequently asked questions from applicants interested in the form.
Q – When will BASUG post UTME form 2024/2025 be out?
A – BASUG Post UTME form is out and registration is underway.
Q – How can i apply for BASUG post UTME form?
A – Log on to BASUG portal, click the application form link to apply (See full details under “How to Apply” below).
Q – How much is BASUG post UTME screening form?
A – Cost of BASUG post UTME screening form is 2,000 naira only.
Q – What is the closing date of BASUG post UTME admission form?
A – Candidate are advised to apply on or before 16th February 2024.
The above are the FAQs on Bauchi State University, Gadau post UTME form for both current and prospective applicants. Do yourself a lot of good by reading diligently in order to ease your application steps.
You ought to be clear about BASUG post UTME registration form because I will simplify the application steps needed in applying for their post UTME form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the University. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
Bauchi State University, Gadau post UTME application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants last academic session, the only striking difference is the closing date and this is the norm amongst other tertiary institution. Going by the above information it is pertinent to point that the schools that are affiliated to BASUG are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for BASUG Post UTME Form
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
- Scored a minimum of 140 points in their 2023 UTME;
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant O’ Level credits (including English language and Mathematics) at not more than two (2) sittings;
- sat for the relevant UTME subjects combinations for the course aspiring for admission, in the 2023 JAMB examination;
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates must in addition to the requirement in (2.) have scored a minimum of seven (7) points in IJMB or NCE, or at least Lower Credit National Diploma (ND).
- When filling out the screening forms, candidates awaiting their O ‘Level results are required to indicate clearly AWAITING RESULT (AR) in the grades column of the forms. Once such results are released by the examination bodies, they are required to make them available for sighing during physical screening.
How To Apply for BASUG Post UTME/DE Admission Form 2024/2025 Session
To successfully apply for the form via BASUG undergraduate portal, you must follow the steps outlined below. You are expected to read through thoroughly to avoid mistakes that could disqualify your form.
STEP 1: Candidates should log on to the University’s admission screening portal with VALID JAMB Registration Number to Create Account and generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) to make payment at any commercial bank.
STEP 2: Please note that the candidates UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) should be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
STEP 3: Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the RRR number from the Bank upon payment of N2,000.00 only.
STEP 4: After successful payment, candidates are to return to the University portal to complete Bio-data Form online.
The above are the university’s approved steps in applying for BASUG post UTME form for this current academic session hence should be taken seriously.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PHYSICAL SCREENING
All shortlisted candidates should come along with the following at the point of physical screening.
- Original & photocopy of all credentials
- Computer printout of SSCE Result
- JAMB Result
- Online Screening Form
- 2 Passport Photographs
- Scratch Card for verification of O’ Level result.
- Candidates must ensure that they upload their O’ Level on JAMB Portal at any JAMB accredited Centre before coming.
Two (2) days after a successful screening, candidates should check JAMB Portal to accept and print their JAMB Admission Letters.
Only candidates who accepted their admission at JAMB will be uploaded on the school portal for BASUG admission.
BASUG Post UTME/DE Physical Screening Exercise
The screening exercise is scheduled to hold from 13th November 2024 to 20th November 2024. Candidates are to report to the ICT unit of their respective campuses as indicated below:
· Faculty of Science
· Faculty of Arts
· Faculty of Education
· Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
· Faculty of Agriculture
· Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
· Faculty of Law
· Faculty of Social Sciences
· Faculty of Management Sciences
NB: All candidates must do the following before screening:
1. Upload their O’level on JAMB CAPS or their admission will not be processed.
2. Change to the Course for which they are shortlisted before they can be screened.
3. Bring originals and photocopies of their credentials for the screening exercise.
4. Carry along, two (2) passport photograph
5. Bring scratch cards of the O’level examination they are submitting.
That’s all you need to know as regards BASUG post UTME/DE screening form and physical registration exercise for 2024/2025 academic session. Please note that if you have questions as regards the subject matter, you can reach me via my comment section below and I will be happy to assist.
Has have gained from this post? If YES, please share via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or TWITTER icons as seen below for the benefits of others. Also, you could also subscribe to this log to start receiving email alerts for fresh posts.
Best of luck to all candidates.