basug.edu.ng is the official portal for applying for BASUG post UTME admission form for 2023/2024. BASUG post UTME screening admission form is obtainable every academic session after UTME; this is enable students who sat and passed the minimum JAMB approved cut off mark to participate in the forthcoming BASUG post UTME form as announced by the management of the institution. The table below is a summary of the post UTME form:
|Institution||Bauchi State University, Gadau|
|Available Form||BASUG post UTME Screening Form|
|Cost of BASUG post UTME form||Two thousand (2,000) Naira only|
The above table contains cost of BASUG post UTME admission form, BASUG post UTME minimum cut off mark, the application portal for successful candidates as well as BASUG post UTME closing date for submission of forms online.
The above information is very vital whether you have or yet to select BASUG as your first choice of institution during your JAMB/UTME registration exercise as this would ease your registration process on the BASUG portal.
Are you interested in the BASUG post UTME form for 2023/2024 academic session? Below are the most frequently asked questions from applicants interested in the form.
Q – When will BASUG post UTME form 2023/2024 be out?
A – BASUG Post UTME form is out and registration is underway.
Q – How can i apply for BASUG post UTME form?
A – Log on to BASUG portal, click the application form link to apply (See full details under “How to Apply” below).
Q – How much is BASUG post UTME screening form?
A – Cost of BASUG post UTME screening form is 2,000 naira only.
Q – What is the closing date of BASUG post UTME admission form?
A – Candidate are advised to apply on or before 29th August, 2023.
The above are the FAQs on Bauchi State University, Gadau post UTME form for both current and prospective applicants. Do yourself a lot of good by reading diligently in order to ease your application steps.
You ought to be clear about BASUG post UTME registration form because I will simplify the application steps needed in applying for their post UTME form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the University. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
Bauchi State University, Gadau post UTME application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants last academic session, the only striking difference is the closing date and this is the norm amongst other tertiary institution. Going by the above information it is pertinent to point that the schools that are affiliated to BASUG are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for BASUG Post UTME Form
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
- Scored a minimum of 140 points in their 2023 UTME;
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant O’ Level credits (including English language and Mathematics) at not more than two (2) sittings;
- sat for the relevant UTME subjects combinations for the course aspiring for admission, in the 2023 JAMB examination;
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates must in addition to the requirement in (2.) have scored a minimum of seven (7) points in IJMB or NCE, or at least Lower Credit National Diploma (ND).
- When filling out the screening forms, candidates awaiting their O ‘Level results are required to indicate clearly AWAITING RESULT (AR) in the grades column of the forms. Once such results are released by the examination bodies, they are required to make them available for sighing during physical screening.
How To Apply for BASUG Post UTME/DE Admission Form 2023/2024 Session
To successfully apply for the form via BASUG undergraduate portal, you must follow the steps outlined below. You are expected to read through thoroughly to avoid mistakes that could disqualify your form.
STEP 1: Candidates should log on to the University’s admission screening portal with VALID JAMB Registration Number to Create Account and generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) to make payment at any commercial bank.
STEP 2: Please note that the candidates UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) should be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
STEP 3: Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the RRR number from the Bank upon payment of N2,000.00 only.
STEP 4: After successful payment, candidates are to return to the University portal to complete Bio-data Form online.
General Post UTME/DE Instructions
- Candidates are advised to correctly upload their O’level results and current passport photographs on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’level requirements. The image format for the passport is JPEG and must not exceed 50KB.
- The passport photograph must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
- BASUG accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB O’level results.
- Candidates awaiting O’level results may also apply.
- Candidates are to click on Admission requirements to check on UTME and O’level requirements for their course of choice.
- Candidates are advised to read the O’level requirements of their courses and select the right FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates who did not comply with the UTME subject/O’level requirements are requested to change to the appropriate course on JAMB CAPS in order to be considered for admission.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line form is carefully completed, following ALL necessary instructions, as mistake(s) may be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which shall lead to disqualification.
Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for future reference.
Cell phones and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise.
- Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the online screening exercise to enable them to be considered for admission by the University.
Click HERE to start your application
The above are the university’s approved steps in applying for BASUG post UTME form for this current academic session hence should be taken seriously.
The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
Closing Date for Submission of Form
The closing date for submission of forms is yet to be announced by the management. However, candidate are advised to apply on or before 10th November, 2022.
That’s all you need to know as regards BASUG post UTME/DE screening form for 2023/2024 academic session. Please note that if you have questions as regards the subject matter, you can reach me via my comment section below and I will be happy to assist.
Has have gained from this post? If YES, please share via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or TWITTER icons as seen below for the benefits of others. Also, you could also subscribe to this log to start receiving email alerts for fresh posts.
Best of luck to all candidates.