Bauchi State University school of postgraduate studies through the management of the university has announced the sale of BASUG postgraduate admission form for 2022/2023 academic session. BASUG PG form is made available online for candidates interested in running a postgraduate programme at BASUG and must have met the PG admission requirement for the proposed programme.
This post will serve as a guide in applying for BASUG postgraduate application form both for first-time applicants and returning applicants as it would cover every grey area about BASUG PG admission form which includes the commencement date for the sale of BASUG PG admission form, the application procedure, duration of all PG programmes, cost of the PG form and the closing date of BASUG PG admission form.
Before we proceed, as usual, based on the challenges faced by past BASUG PG applicants in their application process, I thought it necessary to address them all in order for you to avoid encountering such in your registration.
I will be listing all the frequently asked questions as it relates to BASUG postgraduate admission form. These questions as stated above are from past and current applicants. It is advised you note them down as it would assist in your application process.
The BASUG format below indicates the FAQs and their appropriate answers with regards to BASUG PG form after which I will make available, BASUG postgraduate general admission requirements, how to apply for BASUG postgraduate admission form.
FAQs on BASUG PG Admission Form
Q – Is BASUG postgraduate admission form 2022/2023 out?
A – BASUG PG admission form is out and the online application has begun.
Q – How can I apply for BASUG PG admission form?
A – Log on to BASUG PG portal, click the application form link to apply (See full details under “How to Apply” below).
Q – How much is BASUG PG admission form?
A – Cost of BASUG PG admission form is 10,500 naira only.
Q – I am still running my NYSC, can I apply for BASUG PG form?
A – The answer is NO. Only candidates with NYSC discharge certificates are eligible to apply for BASUG postgraduate form.
Q – I have NYSC exemption letter, can I apply for BASUG PG application form?
A – Yes you are eligible, all you need to do is present your exemption letter
Q – What is the closing date of BASUG PG admission form?
A – BASUG PG form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on Bauchi State University postgraduate admission forms for both current and prospective applicants. However, please feel free to ask questions via the comment section should you have any.
BASUG PG admission form application procedure will be a seamless one because I will simplify the application steps required to apply for the admission form so that new and prospective applicants can apply with ease. Applicants who have previously registered and participated in the prior registration exercise but were unsuccessful can also benefit from the information provided here.
Bauchi State University postgraduate admission form application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants during the previous session, the only major difference is the closing date of the application form. Going by the above information, it is important to point out that the schools that are affiliated to BASUG PG school are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for BASUG Postgraduate Admission Form
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
The following constitute the minimum entry requirements to BASUG postgraduate programmes:
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAMME
- Bauchi State University first degree, with at least Third Class, in the relevant /related subject or from any other recognized University.
- An HND or any other recognized qualification in the relevant/related subject.
- A professional qualification in a related discipline is acceptable by the Senate of Bauchi State University.
MASTERS DEGREE PROGRAMME
- A graduate of Bauchi State University in the relevant subject with a minimum of the second class or from other recognized university with at least a 2.75 CGPA on the scale of 5.00.
- A graduate with an Honor degree and an appropriate PGD with at least an Upper Credit pass.
- An HND holder from any recognized institution with at least a Credit Pass and at least an Upper Credit pass of PGD in the relevant areas.
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY
- A Bauchi State University graduate or from another recognized University and having Academic Master’s degree appropriate for the proposed area of study.
- The candidate may be required to pass a qualifying examination and/undergo a probationary period not exceeding one academic session.
Photocopies of NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates, photocopies of all qualifying credentials, including O’level must be attached to the completed application forms. Candidates should arrange for their transcripts to be sent directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. Non-receipt of transcripts in time is at the detriment of the applicant.
DURATION OF STUDIES
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
- Full-Time Diploma: Minimum of one academic session and a maximum of two.
Masters Degree Programmes
- Full-Time: A minimum of two academic sessions and a maximum of three.
- Full-Time: A minimum of three academic sessions and a maximum of five.
How To Apply for BASUG Postgraduate Admission Form
To successfully apply for the form via BASUG postgraduate portal, you must follow the steps outlined below. You are expected to read through thoroughly to avoid mistakes that could disqualify your form.
Forms are available via the university’s website. All forms are to be correctly filled and submitted online.
Step 1 – You’re to visit BASUG PG website and follow the https://pgbasug.admissions.cloud/uctions for making payment.
Step 2 – Click https://pgbasug.admissions.cloud/create-account.jsp to create your account.
Step 3 – All interested candidates for Postgraduate programmes should pay the sum of Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira (10,500.00) to BASUG.
Step 4 – Upon payment, you are to return to BASUG website and follow the instructions on how to download the application forms and submission instructions.
Click HERE to start filling out the form. Ensure all information inputted are correct to avoid the disqualification of your form.
BASUG PG FORM CLOSING DATE
BASUG postgraduate form application deadline is yet to be announced by the management.
- Candidates who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps assignment or their current Postgraduate Programmes need not apply.
- All academic transcripts must be received latest two weeks after 30th June 2022.
- Request for transfer of processed application forms from one Department to another will not be entertained.
- Candidates must personally attend the selection and written examinations as make-up tests will not be conducted.
- Please include your E-mail address/phone number on the form.
I hope the above steps are well understood? Do you have any questions as regards BASUG PG admission form for 2022/2023 academic session? You can reach me via the comment section below and I will be glad to assist.