The management of the Bornu State University, wishes to inform all fresh and prospective candidates that newly got admitted in to BOSU that the school fees for 2021/2022 is out. Upon release of BOSU’s admission list, candidates are always in a haste to confirm if they have been admitted which in turn increases their quest for the school fees payable by new students.
BOSU’s school fees for fresh students is very important especially for freshers as this could prevent you from participating in the semester examination which is why you are expected to pay as and when due.
In this Post I will be providing you with the school fees payable by newly admitted students irrespective of the course offered. Also the payment procedure will be explained further for students who wish to pay their tuition fee immediately. However, you could bookmark this page so as to easily track the procedures involved in paying BOSU school fees as approved by the management of the university.
BOSU school fees amount is not so different from the previous academic session except there is a need for review which is solely at the discretion of the university’s senate. More so, checking procedure payment of BOSU school fees for 2021/2022 academic session is not different from the method used in checking for the previous academic session. Before going into details on the exact BOSU tuition fee payable by fresh students, I will be listing and giving answers to all the frequently asked questions on BOSU’s school fees by both past and current students and candidates as this would be of great benefits for all who are in need of this information.
Below are the list of FAQs on BOSU’s School Fees;
How much is BOSU school fees for fresh students?
How much is BOSU school fees for nursing students?
How much is BOSU school fees for faculty of sciences?
How much is BOSU school fees for faculty of education?
How much is BOSU school fees for faculty of management sciences?
How much is BOSU school fees for faculty of arts?
How much is the school fees for Medicine and Surgery in BOSU?
How do I pay my school fees?
Is BOSU’s school fees paid per semester or per session?
Having gathered all frequently asked questions on BOSU’s school fees, the table below contains the tuition fee for all students irrespective of the faculties.
Please note that BOSU’s school fees for fresh and returning students is paid every session and not per semester and payment of the school fees must be carried out only via BOSU’s portal. On no account should you pay your fees via any agent of platform except the university’s portal
BOSU School Fees for Fresh Students 2021/2022 Academic Session
|Indigenes||N53,000.00 per session|
|Non-indigenes||N73,000.00 per session|
How To Pay Your BOSU School Fees :
Follow this steps below to make your BOSU School Fees payment:
(1) Visit http://www.bosu.edu.ng from any internet access point (E.g. Cybercafés).
(2) Click on Student menu and select MAKE PAYMENT option. You will be redirected to http://portals.bosu.edu.ng
(3) Click on the link “REGISTER NOW” and select ADMISSION
(4) Enter your Jamb registration number and click the VERIFY button.
(5) Select the SCHOOL FEE button and click CONTINUE button.
(6) Select FULL PAYMENT
(7) Click on print button to print the Pre-Payment Analysis Slip.
(8) Click on MAKE PAYMENT button to make payment using the eTransact online payment platform.
(Note that the amount to be paid includes School fee, Course Registration fee for General Studies – GSS, as well as Bank Transaction charge)
(9) Select Pay AT BANK mode from the payment mode option menu.
(10) The list of banks supported on the platform appears, click the CONTINUE button to proceed.
11) An ACKNOWLEDGMENT SLIP containing your transactions details appears.
12) Click on PRINT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP button to print the slip.
13) With the Acknowledgment slip visit any branch of the banks listed on the platform.
14) At the bank, the bank teller uses the Acknowledgment slip to accept the payment in Cash and provides the student with an eTransact e-payment receipt.
15) Visit the Bursary Department to change your e-receipt to the University official receipt.
Any of the following banks are to be used for payment through the eTransact platform
1. Union Bank
2. Sterling Bank
3. United Bank for Africa (UBA)
4. First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
5. Diamond Bank
6. Unity Bank
7. Enterprise Bank
8. GTB Bank
9. Access Bank
10. EcoBank, et
I hope this is well understood? If you have any questions as regards Bornu State University, school fees for all fresh students 2021/2022 academic session, please feel free to reach me via the comment section below and I will be glad to assist.
Kindly helps others by sharing this information to others using the share buttons below.