Bayero University school of postgraduate studies through the management of the university has announced the sale of BUK postgraduate part time admission form for 2022/2023 academic session. BUK PG form is made available online for candidates interested in running a postgraduate programme at BUK and must have met the PG part time admission requirement for the proposed programme.
This post will serve as a guide in applying for BUK postgraduate application form both for first time applicants and returning applicants as it would cover every grey area about BUK PG part time admission form which includes the commencement date for sale of BUK PG part time admission form, the application procedure, duration of all PG programmes, cost of the PG form and the closing date of BUK PG part time admission form.
Before we proceed, as usual, based on the challenges faced by past BUK PG applicants in their application process, I thought it necessary to address them all in order for you to avoid encountering such in your registration.
I will be listing all the frequently asked questions as it relates to BUK postgraduate part time admission form. These questions as stated above is from past and current applicants. It is advised you note them down as it would assist in your application process.
The BUK format below indicates the FAQs and their appropriate answers with regards to BUK PG form after which I will make available, BUK postgraduate general part time admission requirements, how to apply for BUK postgraduate part time admission form.
FAQs on BUK PG part time admission Form
Q – Is BUK postgraduate part time admission form 2022/2023 out?
A – BUK PG part time admission form is out and the online application has begun..
Q – How can I apply for BUK PG part time admission form?
A – BUK PG part time registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.
Q – How much is BUK PG part time admission form?
A – Applicants are required to purchase the Bayero University, School of Postgraduate Studies Form at a fee of Twelve Thousand Naira (12,000) Only.
Q – I am still running my NYSC, can I apply for BUK PG form?
A – NYSC discharge certificate is an important document for applying for BUK postgraduate programme. Therefore without your NYSC discharge certificate, you cannot apply.
Q – I have NYSC exemption letter, can I apply for BUK PG application form?
A – Yes you are eligible, all you need to do is present your exemption letter
Q – What is the closing date of BUK PG part time admission form?
A – BUK PG form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on Bayero University postgraduate part time admission form for both current and prospective applicants. However, please feel free to ask questions via the comment section should you have any.
BUK PG part time admission form application procedure will be a seamless one because I will simplify the application steps required to apply for the part time admission form so that new and prospective applicants can apply with ease. Applicants who have previously registered and participated in the prior registration exercise but were unsuccessful can also benefit from the information provided here.
Bayero University postgraduate part time admission form application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants during the previous session, the only major difference is the closing date of the application form. Going by the above information, it is important to point that the schools that are affiliated to BUK PG school are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for BUK Postgraduate part time admission Form
- Interested candidates must meet the matriculation requirements including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics at the O’level i.e., WAEC, NECO, NABTEB.
- Graduates of Bayero University,or other recognized Universities with at least Third-Class Honours Degree.
- HND holders with a minimum of Lower credit from recognized institutions.
- Holders of any other qualifications together with relevant field experience as deemed acceptable to the University.
Photocopies of NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates, photocopies of all qualifying credentials, including O’level must be attached to the completed application forms. Candidates should arrange for their transcripts to be sent directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. Non-receipt of transcripts in time is at the detriment of the applicant.
DURATION OF STUDIES
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
- Full-Time Diploma: Minimum of two semesters and a maximum of four semesters.
- Part-Time Diploma: Minimum of three semester and a maximum of eight semesters.
Masters Degree Programmes
- Full-Time: A minimum of three semesters and a maximum of six semesters.
- Part-Time: A minimum of four semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
- Full-Time: A minimum of six semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
- Part-Time: A Minimum of eight semesters and a maximum of ten semesters
- Full-Time: A Minimum of six semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
- Part-Time: A minimum of eight semesters and a maximum of ten semesters.
How To Apply for BUK Postgraduate part time admission Form
Kindly read through carefully before proceeding to the application button below. Follow the outlined steps below for your application
STEP 1 – AUTHENTICATION
All students whether fresh or returning need to authenticate their studentship before starting the registration process.
Fresh students need their (i) Admission letter serial number, (ii) Application Number and (iii) Registration Number for authentication. Fresh students are free to choose their password at the point of authentication. After successful authentication, a username is generated for a student.
STEP 2 – LOGIN
After successful authentication, students can use their respective username and password to login in order to start or continue with the registration process.
STEP 3 – REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
The registration procedure is as follows:
- i) Profile Update: Students must first update their profile. Note that students are strongly advised to update their phone numbers and emails as they are used on their BUK Personalised Payment Form (BUKPPF).
- ii) Student Information Form (S.I.F.): After profile update students can generate and download/print their Student Information Form (SIF).
iii) BUK Personalised Payment Form (BUKPPF): Students must generate, download and print a BUK Personalised Payment Form (BUKPPF). Registration fees are reflected on student’s BUKPPF, to be paid using Remita e-Payments and e-Collection platform (click here for the payment procedure).
Make sure you carefully read, understand and follow the payment procedure, as BUK will not be liable for any lost of funds as a result of incorrect data entry. Students must make sure that they entered ALL the information of the BUKPPF EXACTLY. Students must also ensure that
- Name of MDA
- Name of Service/Purpose
- Amount to Pay (₦)
- Registration No.
- BUKPPF ID
- Payer’s Full Name
- Payer’s Email
- Payer’s Phone
are captured exactly as they are written on the BUKPPF. Note that Payer (Payer’s Full Name, Payer’s Email, Payer’s Phone) means the student, so even if the student is not the one making the payment (payment by proxy) make sure to use the student information. Any misinformation may lead to unnecessary delay in validating and processing of payment. Payments are usually validated and processed within 24/48 hours of making payment.
NOTE THAT ALL FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE AFTER PAYMENT
- iv) Student Payment Receipt (S.P.R.): After payment is validated and processed, students must generated and download/print Student Payment Receipt (SPR) in order to continue with the registration.
- v) Course Registration: After printing the SPR, a student can register his/her courses. Students are strongly advised to seek the guidance of their respective level coordinators on the courses they are supposed to register with any limitations and/or restrictions.
- vi) Course Registration Form (C.R.F.): After course registration students must generate and download/print the Course Registration Form (CRF). The CRF contains the details of the registered courses.
vii) Registration Acknowledgement Slip (R.A.S.): After printing the CRF, students can print the Registration Acknowledgement Slip (RAS) to acknowledge that they have successfully completed their registration process.
Students can logout and continue the registration at a later time.
Click HERE to start your application process.
The School of Postgraduate Studies, Bayero University, Kano has commenced the late registration for postgraduate students.
The late registration exercise will last for four weeks from 1st February and added that there are variations in the payment of the late registration as higher charges are effected every week as follows:
Week 1: 1st-7th February, 2022 = N5,000
Week 2: 8th – 15th February, 2022 = N10,000
Week 3: 16th -21st February, 2022: N15,000
Week 4: 22nd – 26th February, 2022 = N20,000
BUK PG FORM CLOSING DATE
The BUK PG part time Admission Form sales is currently closed. As soon as they reopen this content will be updated. Please be advised that you are to apply as early as possible.
I hope this has helped? Do you have any questions as regards Bayero University, PG part time form 2022/2023? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page.
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.