The scheme of work for Civic Education for JSS 3 (Junior Secondary schools one) in Nigeria has been made unified as approved by the ministry of education. Being unified means all schools be it private or government-owned are to adopt the same scheme as it is approved for preparing students for Civic Education exams in the West African Junior Secondary Certificate Examination.
The government-approved scheme of work for JSS 3 Civic Education for all topics is now available on our platform. This unified (used in all states) scheme of work covers all topics ranging from first term to third term which starts with introduction and revision of the previous term, midterm breaks, revision, examination, and vacation.
The JSS 3 Civic Education scheme of work government-approved subjects for all primary schools in Nigeria makes this scheme of work very important. It is the government revised scheme for all topics for JSS 3 Civic Education and it is applicable to all states. That is, schools (Private and government-owned) operating in all states in Nigeria are advised to make use of this scheme of work as it contains the approved curriculum.
Civic Education is a compulsory subject because they form the core foundation of development for students in secondary school level up to the higher institution. It is required amongst other subjects as an important subject combination in JAMB.
The JSS 3 Civic Education scheme of work seen here is the latest revised unified scheme of work according to the Ministry of Education. It is applicable in all states, it is the approved scheme for all Junior secondary school levels that must be compulsorily adopted by all schools in Lagos, Ogun, Ibadan, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Anambra, Delta state and all states in Nigeria be it private or public schools because it is from the scheme of work that WAEC questions in Civic Education are curled out from.
The government-approved JSS 3 Civic Education scheme of work here, states all the topics to be treated and how they should be taught. Teaching students in secondary schools require deep explanation and practical examples, that is, teachers need to be more practical in their teaching. Nowadays, audio-visual means are now being adopted by majorly private schools in teaching JSS 3 Civic Education as it helps the students better assimilate and recollect what has been taught.
JSS 3 Civic Education scheme of work here also highlights the time frame given to cover each subject because it is the government’s directive that all schools finish the academic session within the same time frame hence the need to cover all topics within the stipulated period which is usually within 11 to 12 weeks.
The government-approved scheme of work for JSS 3 Civic Education is the same as the scheme of work used by all states. Say, for instance, the federal government-approved scheme of work JSS 3 Civic Education is the same as the scheme of work used in the southern, eastern, and northern part of Nigeria.
In this post, we shall cover the followings:
- The government approved a unified scheme of work for JSS 3 Civic Education for 2022
- The unified scheme of work for Civic Education for JSS 3 (2022)
- Govt. approved scheme of work for JSS 3 Civic Education for all 36 states in Nigeria including the FCT, Abuja.
- Government-approved scheme of work for JSS 3 Civic Education first term.
- Government-approved scheme of work for JSS 3 Civic Education 2nd term.
- Government-approved scheme of work for JSS 3 Civic Education 3rd term.
Having listed the available JSS 3 Civic Education scheme of work for 2022/2023 academic session, I will be providing the full scheme below. All you need to do is identify the subject you need and make do with the information for your personal consumption.
Government Approved Scheme of Work for JSS 3 Civic Education 1st Term to 3rd Term 2022/2023 Session
CIVIC EDUCATION SCHEME OF WORK 2022 – FIRST TERM
- Illiteracy- meaning, causes, consequences, and solutions
- Right Attitude to Work- meaning, attributes, rewards, and consequences of not having the right attitude to work
- Negative Behaviour- meaning, effects, and ways of promoting positive behavioral changes
- National Population Census- meaning, importance, and problems
- Protection of Human Rights- meaning of human rights, types of human rights, and appropriate steps for protection of human rights
- Protection of the Rule of Law- meaning of rule of law, benefits of rule of law, and protection of rule of law
- Voter Education- importance of voting and process of voting
- Elections- meaning and importance of election, electoral bodies; free and fair election; electoral malpractices and how to prevent them
CIVIC EDUCATION SCHEME OF WORK 2022 – SECOND TERM
- Nigerian Constitution- functions of a constitution, features of the constitution; features of 1999 constitution; roles of citizens in constitutional development
- Peace and Conflicts
- National Economic Life
- National Unity and Integration: Meaning, Needs and Importance.
- National Unity and Integration; Meaning, Needs and Importance.
CIVIC EDUCATION SCHEME OF WORK 2022 – THIRD TERM
Revision of JSS 1 to 3 works on Civic Education for all terms.
I hope this has been helpful, especially for school owners, teachers, parents, and guardians who need it for the personal tutoring of their wards. The JSS 3 Civic Education scheme of work 2022 is government approved for all subjects taught at the elementary stage (primary school) for 2022 so if you have any questions as regards the subject matter please feel free to reach out to me via the comment section below and I will respond accordingly.