https://www.claretianuniversity.edu.ng/ is the official website for applying for CLARETIAN UNIVERSITY post UTME admission form for 2024/2025. CLARETIAN UNIVERSITY post UTME screening admission form is obtainable every academic session after UTME; this is enable students who sat and passed the minimum JAMB approved cut off mark to participate in the forthcoming CLARETIAN UNIVERSITY post UTME form as announced by the management of the institution. The table below is a summary of the post UTME form:
|Claretian University of Nigeria, Nekede, Imo State
|CLARETIAN UNIVERSITY post UTME Screening Form
|Cost of CLARETIAN UNIVERSITY post UTME form
|Two thousand (2,000) Naira only
The above table contains cost of CLARETIAN UNIVERSITY post UTME admission form, CLARETIAN UNIVERSITY post UTME minimum cut-off mark and the application portal for successful candidates as well as CLARETIAN UNIVERSITY post UTME closing date for submission of forms online.
The above information is very vital whether you have or yet to select CLARETIAN UNIVERSITY as your first choice of institution during your JAMB/UTME registration exercise as this would ease your registration process on the CLARETIAN UNIVERSITY portal.
Are you interested in the CLARETIAN UNIVERSITY post UTME form for 2024/2025 academic session? Below are the most frequently asked questions from applicants interested in the form:
Q – When will CLARETIAN UNIVERSITY post UTME form 2024/2025 be out?
A – CLARETIAN UNIVERSITY Post UTME form is out and registration is underway.
Q – How can i apply for CLARETIAN UNIVERSITY post UTME form?
A – Log on to CLARETIAN UNIVERSITY portal, click the application form link to apply (See full details under “How to Apply” below).
Q – How much is CLARETIAN UNIVERSITY post UTME screening form?
A – Cost of CLARETIAN UNIVERSITY post UTME screening form is 2,000 naira only.
Q – What is the closing date of CLARETIAN UNIVERSITY post UTME admission form?
A – CLARETIAN UNIVERSITY post UTME screening form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on Claretian University of Nigeria, Nekede, Imo State post UTME form for both current and prospective applicants. Do yourself a lot of good by reading diligently in order to ease your application steps.
You ought to be clear about CLARETIAN UNIVERSITY post UTME registration form because I will simplify the application steps needed in applying for their post UTME form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the University. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
Claretian University of Nigeria, Nekede, Imo State post UTME application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants last academic session, the only striking difference is the closing date and this is the norm amongst other tertiary institution. Going by the above information it is pertinent to point that the schools that are affiliated to CLARETIAN UNIVERSITY are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for CLARETIAN UNIVERSITY Post UTME Form
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
- You must have obtained a minimum of five 5 O’level credit passes or its A’level equivalents as a DE student in the subjects that are relevant to your course of study.
- You must have selected CLARETIAN UNIVERSITY as your first choice of institution in your UTME registration.
- You must have scored up to the minimum cut off mark for CLARETIAN UNIVERSITY.
Meeting the above requirements automatically make you eligible for applying for CLARETIAN UNIVERSITY post UTME form. Feel free to ask questions via the comment section below just in case you are not clear about the above.
CLARETIAN UNIVERSITY post UTME application form requirements are what i have just listed in the above paragraph, now I will guide you through the application steps.
How To for CLARETIAN UNIVERSITY Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Session – Step by Step Procedure
To successfully apply for the form via CLARETIAN UNIVERSITY undergraduate portal, you must follow the steps outlined below. You are expected to read through thoroughly to avoid mistakes that could disqualify your form.
- Applicants should go to the university’s portal and apply by inputting the required details.
- After application, you will be making payment with your debit card, input your details and confirm your payment,=.
- Print the completed form.
General Post UTME/DE Instructions
- The minimum age for admission is 16 years. Candidates are admitted into the University degree programmes through a competitive entrance examination (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination -UTME) organized by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Candidate must in addition to having an acceptable score in the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Examination, have at least a minimum of 5 credit passes at the SSCE or equivalent obtained at not more than 2 sittings in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics.
- The B. Agriculture programme, requires five credit passes in SSCE/WASC/GCE ‘O’ Level which must include Chemistry, Biology/ Agricultural Science, Mathematics, Physics and English Language. However, every applicant must have attempted Physics and Mathematics at WASC/SSCE/GCE O’ Level.
- The exact requirements of different programmes which may be modified from time to time by the university Senate could be obtained from the University Registry as well as JAMB’s information publications for potential students.
Direct Entry: Admission is based on a combination of ‘O’ Level results with the following qualifications:
I. OND/ND (Distinction)
ii. HND (Credit)
iii. NCE (Double Major) at Credit Level
iv. OND/ND (Credit)
v. NCE (Double Major/Merit Level)
Candidates with qualifications as in (i), (ii) and (iii) as listed above may be admitted into the 200 level while those as in (iv) or (v) may be admitted into the 100 level. Holders of the ND with a minimum of upper credit passes in addition to O level credit passes are normally admitted into the 200 level of the programme while holders of HND certificates may be admitted into the 300 level except for the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine programme. The degree duration shown for most programmes is for UTME candidates. Candidates with ND and HND or their equivalents spend fewer years in their programmes (as stated above), e.g. four or three years, respectively, in the B. Agric. compared to five years for UTME candidates.
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR APPLICATION
The above are the university’s approved steps in applying for CLARETIAN UNIVERSITY post UTME form for this current academic session hence should be taken seriously.
The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
Closing Date for Submission of Form
The closing date for submission of forms is yet to be announced by the management.
That’s all you need to know as regards CLARETIAN UNIVERSITY post UTME/DE screening form for 2024/2025 academic session. Please note that if you have questions as regards the subject matter, you can reach me via my comment section below and I will be happy to assist.
Has have gained from this post? If YES, please share via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or TWITTER icons as seen below for the benefits of others. Also, you could also subscribe to this log to start receiving email alerts for fresh posts.
Best of luck to all candidates.