cce.edu.ng is the official website for applying for COE MARABA post-UTME admission form for 2022/2023. COE MARABA post-UTME screening admission form is obtainable every academic session after UTME; this enables students who sat and passed the minimum JAMB approved cut-off mark to participate in the forthcoming COE MARABA post UTME form as announced by the management of the institution. The table below is a summary of the post UTME form:
|Institution||City College of Education Maraba.|
|Available Form||COE MARABA post UTME Screening Form|
|Cost of COE MARABA post UTME form||Two thousand (2,000) Naira only|
The above table contains the cost of COE MARABA post UTME admission form, COE MARABA post-UTME minimum cut-off mark, and the application portal for successful candidates as well as COE MARABA post UTME closing date for submission of forms online.
The above information is very vital whether you have or have yet to select COE MARABA as your first choice of institution during your JAMB/UTME registration exercise as this would ease your registration process on the COE MARABA portal.
Are you interested in the COE MARABA post UTME form for 2022/2023 academic session? Below are the most frequently asked questions from applicants interested in the form:
Q – When will COE MARABA post UTME form 2022/2023 be out?
A – COE MARABA Post UTME form is out and registration is underway.
Q – How can I apply for the COE MARABA post UTME form?
A – Log on to COE MARABA portal, click the application form link to apply (See full details under “How to Apply ” below).
Q – How much is COE MARABA post UTME screening form?
A – Cost of COE MARABA post UTME screening form is 2,000 naira only.
Q – What is the closing date of COE MARABA post UTME admission form?
A – COE MARABA post UTME screening form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on the City College of Education Maraba post UTME form for both current and prospective applicants. Do yourself a lot of good by reading diligently in order to ease your application steps.
You should be clear about the COE MARABA post-UTME registration form because I will simplify the application processes required to apply for their post UTME form so that new and prospective applicants can readily comprehend the Institution’s requirements. Applicants who have previously registered and participated in the prior registration exercise but were unsuccessful can also benefit from the information provided here.
City College of Education Maraba post UTME application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants last academic session, the only striking difference is the closing date and this is the norm amongst other tertiary institutions. Going by the above information it is pertinent to point that the schools that are affiliated to COE MARABA are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for COE MARABA Post UTME Form
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
- You must have obtained a minimum of five 5 O’level credit passes or its A’level equivalents as a DE student in the subjects that are relevant to your course of study.
- You must have selected COE MARABA as your first choice of institution in your UTME registration.
- You must have scored up to the minimum cut off mark for COE MARABA
Meeting the above requirements automatically makes you eligible for applying for COE MARABA post UTME form. Feel free to ask questions via the comment section below just in case you are not clear about the above.
COE MARABA post UTME application form requirements are what I have just listed in the above paragraph, now I will guide you through the application steps.
How To Apply for COE MARABA Post UTME Admission Admission Form
To successfully apply for the form via COE MARABA undergraduate portal, you must follow the steps outlined below. You are expected to read through thoroughly to avoid mistakes that could disqualify your form.
Step 1 – You are to visit COEMARABA admission portal
Step 2 – Fill the fields by imputing all information correctly.
Step 3 – Upon completion, make payment via RRR remita.
Step 4 – Return to your application to complete the form.
Step 5 – Submit the form
General Post UTME Instructions
- Applicants must provide their O’level results as well as updated passport photos to the portal. For O’level requirements, a maximum of two (2) sittings are permitted.
- COE MARABA accepts WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB O’level examinations.
- It is strongly recommended that applicants review their program’s O’level criteria and choose the correct FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Those who did not meet the UTME subject/O’level requirements should use JAMB CAPS to switch to the appropriate course and be admitted.
- Applicants must then print a confirmation of transaction completion and retain it for future reference.
- At the screening location, cell phones and other electronic devices will not be permitted.
- Applicants must be at the screening location one hour prior to the start of the exercise.
- All candidates must complete the online screening activity in order to be considered for admission to the Institution.
- The deadline for registering for the online screening exercise has not yet been notified.
The above are the Institution’s approved steps in applying for COE MARABA post UTME form for this current academic session hence should be taken seriously.
The Institution will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
Closing Date for Submission of Form
The closing date for the submission of forms is yet to be announced by the management.
That’s all you need to know as regards COE MARABA post UTME/DE screening form for 2022/2023 academic session. Please note that if you have questions regarding the subject matter, you can reach me via my comment section below and I will be happy to assist.
Has have gained from this post? If YES, please share via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP, or TWITTER icons as seen below for the benefit of others. Also, you could also subscribe to this log to start receiving email alerts for fresh posts.
Best of luck to all candidates.