www.crawforduniversityuniversity.edu.ng is the official website for applying for CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY post UTME admission form for 2023/2024. CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY post UTME screening admission form is obtainable every academic session after UTME; this is enable students who sat and passed the minimum JAMB approved cut off mark to participate in the forthcoming CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY post UTME form as announced by the management of the institution. The table below is a summary of the post UTME form:
|Institution||Crawford University Igbesa|
|Available Form||CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY post UTME Screening Form|
|Cost of CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY post UTME form||Two thousand, three hundred (2,300) Naira only|
The above table contains cost of CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY post UTME admission form, CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY post UTME minimum cut off mark, and the application portal for successful candidates as well as CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY post UTME closing date for submission of forms online.
The above information is very vital whether you have or yet to select CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY as your first choice of institution during your JAMB/UTME registration exercise as this would ease your registration process on the CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY portal.
Are you interested in the CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY post UTME form for 2023/2024 academic session? Below are the most frequently asked questions from applicants interested in the form:
Q – When will CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY post UTME form 2023/2024 be out?
A – CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY Post UTME form is out and registration is underway.
Q – How can i apply for CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY post UTME form?
A – Log on to CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY portal, click the application form link to apply (See full details under “How to Apply” below).
Q – How much is CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY post UTME screening form?
A – Cost of CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY post UTME screening form is 2,000 naira only.
Q – What is the closing date of CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY post UTME admission form?
A – CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY post UTME screening form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on Crawford University Igbesa post UTME form for both current and prospective applicants. Do yourself a lot of good by reading diligently in order to ease your application steps.
You ought to be clear about CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY post UTME registration form because I will simplify the application steps needed in applying for their post UTME form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the University. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
Crawford University Igbesa post UTME application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants last academic session, the only striking difference is the closing date and this is the norm amongst other tertiary institution. Going by the above information it is pertinent to point that the schools that are affiliated to CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
College of Business and Social Sciences (4 Years)
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. Marketing
- B.Sc. Industrial Relations & Personnel Management
- B.Sc. Political Science & International Relations
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Secretarial Administration
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
College of Natural and Applied Sciences (4 Years)
- B.Sc. Micro-Biology
- B.Sc. Bio-Chemistry
- B.Sc. Geo-logy and Mineral Science
- B.Sc. Computer Science and Technology
- B.Sc. Information and Communication Technology
Admission Requirements Into Crawford University
Interested candidates seeking admission into any of the undergraduate courses offered in Crawford University must possess the following;
Candidate must have obtained a minimum of five (5) O’Level Credit passes in not more than two sittings in SSCE, GCE, NECO or their equivalent, which must include Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics while the candidates must in addition satisfy the specific requirements for each programme.
Candidates who seek direct entry admission into 200 Level of a degree programme must have any of the following:
(i) B. Sc degree of a recognized university in a related field.
(ii) Two (2) A’Level passes in the relevant courses acceptable to the University.
(iii) O.N.D upper credit or H.N.D. in relevant courses.
(iv) Candidates awaiting results can also apply.
How To Apply for CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Session
To successfully apply for the form via CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY undergraduate portal, you must follow the steps outlined below. You are expected to read through thoroughly to avoid mistakes that could disqualify your form.
Step 1 – To apply, firstly, you must obtain the form on-line from Crawford university official website and pay the sum of two-thousand three hundred naira (N2,300) for the post UTME form and follow the guidelines.
Step 2 – Parents/Guardians/Students are advised to pay to any of the under listed banks through instant bank transfers or online payment on our website www.crawforduniversity.edu.ng
Step 3 – Please click HERE to purchase the form on-line and start your on-line registration
General Post UTME/DE Instructions
- Candidates are advised to correctly upload their O’level results and current passport photographs on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’level requirements. The image format for the passport is JPEG and must not exceed 50KB.
- The passport photograph must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
- CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB O’level results.
- Candidates awaiting O’level results may also apply.
- Candidates are to click on Admission requirements to check on UTME and O’level requirements for their course of choice.
- Candidates are advised to read the O’level requirements of their courses and select the right FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates who did not comply with the UTME subject/O’level requirements are requested to change to the appropriate course on JAMB CAPS in order to be considered for admission.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line form is carefully completed, following ALL necessary instructions, as mistake(s) may be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which shall lead to disqualification.
Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for future reference.
Cell phones and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise.
- Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the online screening exercise to enable them to be considered for admission by the University.
- The registration for the online screening exercise is on.
Click HERE to start your application
The above are the university’s approved steps in applying for CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY post UTME form for this current academic session hence should be taken seriously.
The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
Closing Date for Submission of Form
The closing date for submission of forms is yet to be announced by the management.
That’s all you need to know as regards CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY post UTME/DE screening form for 2023/2024 academic session. Please note that if you have questions as regards the subject matter, you can reach me via my comment section below and I will be happy to assist.
Has have gained from this post? If YES, please share via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or TWITTER icons as seen below for the benefits of others. Also, you could also subscribe to this log to start receiving email alerts for fresh posts.
Best of luck to all candidates.