The management of Crescent University Abeokuta also known as CUAB has announced the sale of her post UTME and DE form for 2023/2024 academic session. https://ft.cuab.online/Apply.aspx is the official website for applying for Crescent University post UTME admission form for 2023/2024 academic session.
Crescent University post UTME screening admission form is obtainable every academic session after UTME; this is enable students who sat and passed the minimum JAMB approved cut off mark to participate in the forthcoming CRESCENT post UTME form as announced by the management of the institution. The table below is a summary of the post UTME form:
|Institution||Crescent University, Abeokuta, Ogun State.|
|Available Form||Crescent University post UTME Screening Form|
|Cost of post UTME form||Ten thousand (10,000) Naira only|
The above table contains cost of Crescent University post UTME admission form, their post UTME minimum cut off mark, and the application portal for successful candidates as well as the post UTME closing date for submission of forms online.
The above information is very vital whether you have or yet to select Crescent University as your first choice of institution during your JAMB/UTME registration exercise as this would ease your registration process on the Crescent University portal.
Are you interested in the Crescent University post UTME form for 2023/2024 academic session? Below are the most frequently asked questions from applicants interested in the form:
Q – When will Crescent University post UTME form 2023/2024 be out?
A – Crescent University Post UTME form is out and registration is underway.
Q – How can i apply for Crescent University post UTME form?
A – Log on to Crescent University portal, click the application form link to apply (See full details under “How to Apply” below).
Q – How much is Crescent University post UTME screening form?
A – Cost of Crescent University post UTME screening form is 2,000 naira only.
Q – What is the closing date of Crescent University post UTME admission form?
A – Crescent University post UTME screening form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on Crescent University post UTME form for both current and prospective applicants. Do yourself a lot of good by reading diligently in order to ease your application steps.
You ought to be clear about Crescent University post UTME registration form because I will simplify the application steps needed in applying for their post UTME form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the University. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
Crescent University post UTME application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants last academic session, the only striking difference is the closing date and this is the norm amongst other tertiary institution. Going by the above information it is pertinent to point that the schools that are affiliated to Crescent University are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Crescent University Courses
BOLA AJIBOLA COLLEGE OF LAW (BACOLAW) (LLB Law)
- DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCIAL & PROPERTY LAW
- DEPARTMENT OF JURISPRUDENCE & INTERNATIONAL LAW
*Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC) and Council of Legal Education
COLLEGE OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY [CICOT]
- DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
- B.Sc. (Hons) Computer Science
- DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- B.Sc. (Hons) Information Technology
COLLEGE OF ARTS, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES [CASMAS)]
- DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTING
- B Sc. Accounting
- DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS AND FINANCE
- B.Sc. (Hons) Business Administration
- DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS AND ACTUARIAL SCIENCE
- B.Sc. (Hons) Economics with Operations Research
- DEPARTMENT OF POLITICAL SCIENCE AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- B.Sc (Hons) Political Science and International Studies
- DEPARTMENT OF MASS COMMUNICATION
- B.Sc. (Hons) Mass Communication
- DEPARTMENT OF ISLAMIC STUDIES
- B.A Islamic Studies
COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCE [CONAS]
- DEPARTMENT OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. (Hons) Microbiology
- DEPARTMENT OF CHEMICAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. (Hons) Biochemistry CENTRE FOR
COLLEGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (COES)
- DEPARTMENT OF ARCHITECTURE BOARD
- B.Sc. (Hons) Architecture in all Accredited
COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCE
- DEPARTMENT OF NURSING
- BNSc. Nursing
- DEPARTMENT OF PHYSIOLOGY
- BSc. Physiology
- DEPARTMENT OF ANATOMY
- BSc. Anatomy Cambridge
Crescent University Admission Requirements
- Interested candidate are expected to obtain UTME form for that year and score a minimum of 160 marks.
- Credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO or approved equivalent in at least 5 subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics and any other three subjects as may be specified by each Department.
- The 5 credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings and must have been obtained within the last 5 years.
- Candidates awaiting results may apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Crescent University’s Screening Exercise without which a candidate will not be offered admission into the University.
- Interested candidates who have applied to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for admission and wish to change their first choice to Crescent University are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB.
- Obtain the CRESCENT UNIVERSITY, ABEOKUTA application form.
- Participate in the screening exercise.
- All applicants are required to obtain JAMB forms as well as Crescent University application form before they can qualify for the Screening exercise.
- Admission through JAMB will be offered to candidates who have taken Crescent University as their choice and have acceptable score in the University Matriculation Examination (UME). In addition, such candidates will be required to obtain the University’s application form and pass the oral interview that shall be conducted as a prerequisite for admission.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- NCE, OND and their approved equivalents in relevant field and at least the Upper Credit level in addition to O/L requirements stated above.
- Two Advanced Level passes or its equivalents in relevant subjects in addition to O/L requirements stated above.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) at acceptable grade levels;
- In exceptional cases, holders of OND with lower credit from recognized institutions may be admitted to 200 level (part II) in relevant degree programmes, Provided they satisfy the minimum requirements stipulated for entry into 100 level.
- HND with lower credit from recognized institutions may be admitted into 200 level in the relevant degree programmes provided they satisfy the minimum requirements stipulated for entry in 100 level.
- Pass interview conducted by the University.
Candidates may transfer from other universities to Crescent University, provided they:
- Purchase and complete the prescribed application form (VISIT OUR E-PORTAL PAGE).
- Meet the minimum entry requirements for admission to the university. CLICK HERE to view entry requirements.
- Ensure their academic transcripts and special confidential reports are received by Crescent University’s admissions office no later than two months before the intended session for which admission is sought.
- Have a CGPA of at least 1.5.
Requirements for Applying for CUAB Post UTME Form
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
- You must have obtained a minimum of five 5 O’level credit passes or its A’level equivalents as a DE student in the subjects that are relevant to your course of study.
- You must have selected Crescent University as your first choice of institution in your UTME registration.
- You must have scored up to the minimum cut off mark for Crescent University.
Meeting the above requirements automatically make you eligible for applying for Crescent University post UTME form. Feel free to ask questions via the comment section below just in case you are not clear about the above.
Crescent University post UTME application form requirements are what i have just listed in the above paragraph, now I will guide you through the application steps.
How To Apply for CUAB Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Session
To successfully apply for the form via CUAB undergraduate portal, you must follow the steps outlined below. You are expected to read through thoroughly to avoid mistakes that could disqualify your form.
STEP 1: Candidates should Visit the university application portal , and click the “PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE”
STEP 2: Enter the required details in the spaces provided and click “Continue “
STEP 3: In the next page, log in with your email or application number, after that go ahead and make your payment with your ATM card.
STEP 4: After payment you can choose to print out the form or fill it online. Once you’re done with completing the registration stages, print your Registration form and Payment receipt.
STEP 5: You are to submit the printed registration forms on or before the screening day with 12 passport photographs, photocopy of birth certificate, letter of identification from your Local Government,2 Reference letters and credentials.
CUAB Post UTME Screening
The post UTME Screening of applicants is carried out everyday until it closes.
The above are the university’s requisite steps needed in applying for CUAB post UTME form for this current academic session hence should be taken seriously.
The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
CUAB Post UTME form Deadline
The closing date for submission of forms is yet to be announced by the management.
That’s all you need to know as regards Crescent University post UTME/DE screening form for 2023/2024 academic session. Please note that if you have questions as regards the subject matter, you can reach me via my comment section below and I will be happy to assist.
Has have gained from this post? If YES, please share via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or TWITTER icons as seen below for the benefits of others. Also, you could also subscribe to this log to start receiving email alerts for fresh posts.
Best of luck to all candidates.