www.crownhilluniversity.edu.ng is the official website for applying for CROWN HILL UNIVERSITY post UTME admission form for 2022/2023. CROWN HILL UNIVERSITY post UTME screening admission form is obtainable every academic session after UTME; this is enable students who sat and passed the minimum JAMB approved cut off mark to participate in the forthcoming CROWN HILL UNIVERSITY post UTME form as announced by the management of the institution. The table below is a summary of the post UTME form:
|Institution||Crown Hill University Eiyenkorin, Kwara State.|
|Available Form||CROWN HILL UNIVERSITY post UTME Screening Form|
|Cost of CROWN HILL UNIVERSITY post UTME form||Ten thousand (10,000) Naira only|
The above table contains cost of CROWN HILL UNIVERSITY post UTME admission form, CROWN HILL UNIVERSITY post UTME minimum cut-off mark and the application portal for successful candidates as well as CROWN HILL UNIVERSITY post UTME closing date for submission of forms online.
The above information is very vital whether you have or yet to select CROWN HILL UNIVERSITY as your first choice of institution during your JAMB/UTME registration exercise as this would ease your registration process on the CROWN HILL UNIVERSITY portal.
Are you interested in the CROWN HILL UNIVERSITY post UTME form for 2022/2023 academic session? Below are the most frequently asked questions from applicants interested in the form:
Q – When will CROWN HILL UNIVERSITY post UTME form 2022/2023 be out?
A – CROWN HILL UNIVERSITY Post UTME form is out and registration is underway.
Q – How can i apply for CROWN HILL UNIVERSITY post UTME form?
A – Log on to CROWN HILL UNIVERSITY portal, click the application form link to apply (See full details under “How to Apply” below).
Q – How much is CROWN HILL UNIVERSITY post UTME screening form?
A – Cost of CROWN HILL UNIVERSITY post UTME screening form is 10,000 naira only.
Q – What is the closing date of CROWN HILL UNIVERSITY post UTME admission form?
A – CROWN HILL UNIVERSITY post UTME screening form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on Crown Hill University Eiyenkorin, Kwara State post UTME form for both current and prospective applicants. Do yourself a lot of good by reading diligently in order to ease your application steps.
You ought to be clear about CROWN HILL UNIVERSITY post UTME registration form because I will simplify the application steps needed in applying for their post UTME form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the University. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
Crown Hill University Eiyenkorin, Kwara State post UTME application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants last academic session, the only striking difference is the closing date and this is the norm amongst other tertiary institution. Going by the above information it is pertinent to point that the schools that are affiliated to CROWN HILL UNIVERSITY are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for CROWN HILL UNIVERSITY Post UTME Form
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
- You must have obtained a minimum of five 5 O’level credit passes or its A’level equivalents as a DE student in the subjects that are relevant to your course of study.
- You must have selected CROWN HILL UNIVERSITY as your first choice of institution in your UTME registration.
- You must have scored up to the minimum cut off mark for CROWN HILL UNIVERSITY.
Meeting the above requirements automatically make you eligible for applying for CROWN HILL UNIVERSITY post UTME form. Feel free to ask questions via the comment section below just in case you are not clear about the above.
CROWN HILL UNIVERSITY post UTME application form requirements are what i have just listed in the above paragraph, now I will guide you through the application steps.
How To Apply for CROWN HILL UNIVERSITY Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Session – Step by Step Procedure
To successfully apply for the form via CROWN HILL UNIVERSITY undergraduate portal, you must follow the steps outlined below. You are expected to read through thoroughly to avoid mistakes that could disqualify your form.
Step 1 – Go to any Sterling Bank branch nation wide, make payment of Two thousand naira to
Account Name: Crownhill University
Account Number: 0068161409. Collect print out as evidence.
Step 2 – Click here to fill and complete the online application form.
Step 3 – Print out your completed application form. Attach a photocopy of the payment teller/evidence of payment to the printed application form with your O’level/A-level and UTME result, scan and send to our admission’s webmail firstname.lastname@example.org
General Post UTME/DE Instructions
- Candidates are advised to correctly upload their O’level results and current passport photographs on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’level requirements. The image format for the passport is JPEG and must not exceed 50KB.
- The passport photograph must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
- CROWN HILL UNIVERSITY accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB O’level results.
- Candidates awaiting O’level results may also apply.
- Candidates are to click on Admission requirements to check on UTME and O’level requirements for their course of choice.
- Candidates are advised to read the O’level requirements of their courses and select the right FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates who did not comply with the UTME subject/O’level requirements are requested to change to the appropriate course on JAMB CAPS in order to be considered for admission.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line form is carefully completed, following ALL necessary instructions, as mistake(s) may be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which shall lead to disqualification.
Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for future reference.
Cell phones and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise.
- Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the online screening exercise to enable them to be considered for admission by the University.
- The registration for the online screening exercise is on.
The above are the university’s approved steps in applying for CROWN HILL UNIVERSITY post UTME form for this current academic session hence should be taken seriously.
The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
Closing Date for Submission of Form
The closing date for submission of forms is yet to be announced by the management.
That’s all you need to know as regards CROWN HILL UNIVERSITY post UTME/DE screening form for 2022/2023 academic session. Please note that if you have questions as regards the subject matter, you can reach me via my comment section below and I will be happy to assist.
Has have gained from this post? If YES, please share via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or TWITTER icons as seen below for the benefits of others. Also, you could also subscribe to this log to start receiving email alerts for fresh posts.
Best of luck to all candidates.