Cross River University of Technology school of postgraduate studies through the management of the university has announced the sale of CRUTECH postgraduate part time admission form for 2023/2024 academic session. CRUTECH PG form is made available online for candidates interested in running a postgraduate programme at CRUTECH and must have met the PG part time admission requirement for the proposed programme.
This post will serve as a guide in applying for CRUTECH postgraduate application form both for first time applicants and returning applicants as it would cover every grey area about CRUTECH PG part time admission form which includes the commencement date for sale of CRUTECH PG part time admission form, the application procedure, duration of all PG programmes, cost of the PG form and the closing date of CRUTECH PG part time admission form.
Before we proceed, as usual, based on the challenges faced by past CRUTECH PG applicants in their application process, I thought it necessary to address them all in order for you to avoid encountering such in your registration.
I will be listing all the frequently asked questions as it relates to CRUTECH postgraduate part time admission form. These questions as stated above is from past and current applicants. It is advised you note them down as it would assist in your application process.
The CRUTECH format below indicates the FAQs and their appropriate answers with regards to CRUTECH PG form after which I will make available, CRUTECH postgraduate general part time admission requirements, how to apply for CRUTECH postgraduate part time admission form.
FAQs on CRUTECH PG part time admission Form
Q – Is CRUTECH postgraduate part time admission form 2023/2024 out?
A – CRUTECH PG part time admission form is out and the online application has begun..
Q – How can I apply for CRUTECH PG part time admission form?
A – CRUTECH PG part time registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.
Q – How much is CRUTECH PG part time admission form?
A – Applicants are required to purchase the Cross River University of Technology, School of Postgraduate Studies Form at a fee of Ten Thousand Naira (10,000) Only.
Q – I am still running my NYSC, can I apply for CRUTECH PG form?
A – NYSC discharge certificate is an important document for applying for CRUTECH postgraduate programme. Therefore without your NYSC discharge certificate, you cannot apply.
Q – I have NYSC exemption letter, can I apply for CRUTECH PG application form?
A – Yes you are eligible, all you need to do is present your exemption letter
Q – What is the closing date of CRUTECH PG part time admission form?
A – CRUTECH PG form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on Cross River University of Technology postgraduate part time admission form for both current and prospective applicants. However, please feel free to ask questions via the comment section should you have any.
CRUTECH PG part time admission form application procedure will be a seamless one because I will simplify the application steps required to apply for the part time admission form so that new and prospective applicants can apply with ease. Applicants who have previously registered and participated in the prior registration exercise but were unsuccessful can also benefit from the information provided here.
Cross River University of Technology postgraduate part time admission form application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants during the previous session, the only major difference is the closing date of the application form. Going by the above information, it is important to point that the schools that are affiliated to CRUTECH PG school are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for CRUTECH Postgraduate part time admission Form
- Interested candidates must meet the matriculation requirements including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics at the O’level i.e., WAEC, NECO, NABTEB.
- Graduates of Cross River University of Technology,or other recognized Universities with at least Third-Class Honours Degree.
- HND holders with a minimum of Lower credit from recognized institutions.
- Holders of any other qualifications together with relevant field experience as deemed acceptable to the University.
Photocopies of NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates, photocopies of all qualifying credentials, including O’level must be attached to the completed application forms. Candidates should arrange for their transcripts to be sent directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. Non-receipt of transcripts in time is at the detriment of the applicant.
DURATION OF STUDIES
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
- Full-Time Diploma: Minimum of two semesters and a maximum of four semesters.
- Part-Time Diploma: Minimum of three semester and a maximum of eight semesters.
Masters Degree Programmes
- Full-Time: A minimum of three semesters and a maximum of six semesters.
- Part-Time: A minimum of four semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
- Full-Time: A minimum of six semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
- Part-Time: A Minimum of eight semesters and a maximum of ten semesters
- Full-Time: A Minimum of six semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
- Part-Time: A minimum of eight semesters and a maximum of ten semesters.
How To Apply for CRUTECH Postgraduate part time admission Form
Kindly read through carefully before proceeding to the application button below. Follow the outlined steps HERE for your application
Prospective applicants should log in to www.crutech.edu.g and browse the available courses, options and requirements before making any payments.
Interested candidates are required to obtain the application forms using the following guidelines:
- Pay the sum of ten thousand Naira ( N10,000.00) only at Zenith Bank PLC, 34 Chamley Street, Calabar. Please note that CRUTECH will not be liable for any payment made into any account in any bank other than the designated bank.
- Prospective candidates shall be required thereafter to approach The Postgraduate School, CRUTECH, where they exchange their Bank Tellers (indicating payment of the prescribed non-refundable application fees) for CRUTECH official receipts that will entitle them to collect Application Forms, and Transcript Request Forms.
- Applicants are advised to dispatch the Transcript Request Forms to their former Institutions/Universities and to complete their Application Forms properly to meet submission requirements.
CRUTECH PG FORM CLOSING DATE
The Management has not announced a closing date CRUTECH PG part time Admission Form. As soon as they do this content will be updated. Please be advised that you are to apply as early as possible.
I hope this has helped? Do you have any questions as regards Cross River University of Technology, PG part time form 2023/2024? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page.
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.