delsu.edu.ng is the official website for applying for DELSU post UTME admission form for 2022/2023. DELSU post UTME screening admission form is obtainable every academic session after UTME; this is enable students who sat and passed the minimum JAMB approved cut off mark to participate in the forthcoming DELSU post UTME form as announced by the management of the institution. The table below is a summary of the post UTME form:
|Institution||Delta State University, Abraka|
|Available Form||DELSU post UTME Screening Form|
|Cost of DELSU post UTME form||Two thousand (2,000) Naira only|
The above table contains cost of DELSU post UTME admission form, DELSU post UTME minimum cut off mark, the application portal for successful candidates as well as DELSU post UTME closing date for submission of forms online.
The above information is very vital whether you have or yet to select DELSU as your first choice of institution during your JAMB/UTME registration exercise as this would ease your registration process on the DELSU portal.
Are you interested in the DELSU post UTME form for 2022/2023 academic session? Below are the most frequently asked questions from applicants interested in the form.
Q – When will DELSU post UTME form 2022/2023 be out?
A – DELSU Post UTME form is out and registration is underway.
Q – How can i apply for DELSU post UTME form?
A – Log on to DELSU portal, click the application form link to apply (See full details under “How to Apply” below).
Q – How much is DELSU post UTME screening form?
A – Cost of DELSU post UTME screening form is 2,000 naira only.
Q – What is the closing date of DELSU post UTME admission form?
A – DELSU post UTME screening form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on Delta State University, Abraka post UTME form for both current and prospective applicants. Do yourself a lot of good by reading diligently in order to ease your application steps.
You ought to be clear about DELSU post UTME registration form because I will simplify the application steps needed in applying for their post UTME form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the University. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
Delta State University, Abraka post UTME application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants last academic session, the only striking difference is the closing date and this is the norm amongst other tertiary institution. Going by the above information it is pertinent to point that the schools that are affiliated to DELSU are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for DELSU Post UTME Form
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
- You must have obtained a minimum of five 5 O’level credit passes or its A’level equivalents as a DE student in the subjects that are relevant to your course of study.
- You must have selected DELSU as your first choice of institution in your UTME registration and scored at least 150 and above in the 2022/2023 UTME.
- You must have scored up to the minimum cut off mark for DELSU which is 150.
Meeting the above requirements automatically make you eligible for applying for DELSU post UTME form. Feel free to ask questions via the comment section below just in case you are not clear about the above.
DELSU post UTME application form requirements are what i have just listed in the above paragraph, now I will guide you through the application steps.
How To Apply for DELSU Post UTME Admission Form
To successfully apply for the form via DELSU undergraduate portal, you must follow the steps outlined below. You are expected to read through thoroughly to avoid mistakes that could disqualify your form.
Firstly, you are required to visit delsuonline.com for generating your virtual PIN with two thousand naira only (N2,000.00). Payment should be made to any of the underlisted banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Ecobank Plc
How To Generate Your Virtual PIN
STEP 1: Visit portal.delsu.edu.ng
STEP 2: Click Apply for admission
STEP 3: Click Start and select screening exercise
STEP 4: Click Apply
STEP 5: Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
STEP 6: Submit the form and generate PIN
STEP 7: Print out the PIN you generated
STEP 8: Go to any of the specified banks listed above to make payment online
STEP 9: After payment return to portal.delsu.edu.ng to complete the form
STEPS TO COMPLETING THE DELSU BIOMETRIC CAPTURING
STEP 1: Visit https://delsu.edu.ng/biodownload/index.html
STEP 1: Download Delsubio.zip folder
STEP 1: Unzip the folder and open exe
STEP 1: Type in your JAMB Registration number and Surname in capital letters to login
STEP 1: Capture your right thumb and left thumb two times each till it turns green and shows Ok
STEP 1: Click on save
- You are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the
- Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with them on dates of screening and venue.
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the Police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
- candidate will be communicated on date and time for screening in due
For Further Enquiries
Applicants, parents and guardians are advised to contact only through WhatsApp messages the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436 and DELSU website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.portal.delsu.edu.ng for more information.
General Post UTME/DE Instructions
- DELSU accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB O’level results.
- Candidates awaiting O’level results may also apply.
- Candidates are advised to read the O’level requirements of their courses and select the right FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates who did not comply with the UTME subject/O’level requirements are requested to change to the appropriate course on JAMB CAPS in order to be considered for admission.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line form is carefully completed, following ALL necessary instructions, as mistake(s) may be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which shall lead to disqualification.
- Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for future reference.
- Cell phones and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise.
- Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the online screening exercise to enable them to be considered for admission by the University.
The above are the university’s approved steps in applying for DELSU post UTME form for this current academic session hence should be taken seriously.
The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
Closing Date for Submission of Form
DELSU post UTME/DE screening admission form on-line application will start from Tuesday, 21st September, 2022 and application website closes at 6.00pm on Monday, 11th October, 2022.
That’s all you need to know as regards DELSU post UTME/DE screening form for 2022/2023 academic session. Please note that if you have questions as regards the subject matter, you can reach me via my comment section below and I will be happy to assist.
Has have gained from this post? If YES, please share via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or TWITTER icons as seen below for the benefits of others. Also, you could also subscribe to this log to start receiving email alerts for fresh posts.
Best of luck to all candidates.