This is to inform the general public that applications are hereby invited from suitable qualified candidates (Student Nurses) for admission into the Delta State College of Health Technology, (DELTASHT) Ofuoma-Ughelli for the 2020/2021 academic session is out, therefore interested applicants are advised to go through the information below to apply.
We have listed the list of programmed offered in Delta State College of Health Technology, (DELTASHT) Ofuoma-Ughelli, prospective applicants are advised to go through the programmes offered and how to apply
Delta State College of Health Technology Application Form 2020/2021 & How To Apply
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
Public Health Nursing Officers’ Course (2yrs) HND
(Ai) PUBLIC HEALTH NURSING
* Prospective candidates must possess five (5) credit passes which must include: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects in WASC, SSCE, GCE ‘O’ level or NECO examinations at not more than two (2) sittings plus either b, c or d below.
* Registered Nurse (RN)
* Registered Midwife (RM) Certificate or any other basic nursing certificate e.g Psychiatric Nursing certificate plus one year post qualification.
* BNSC candidate from Universities accredited by NUC, NMCN and WAHEB.
- METHOD OF APPLICATION
* Read the requirement for each courses before choosing their course/programme of choice. The College is not liable for candidates’ failure to read and know the requirements for each courses they make their choices.
* Ensure that all spaces are correctly filled before the online submission of the form.
* The College is not liable for candidates’ failure to fill correctly all spaces before the on-line submission of form.
* Candidates are expected to print out an acknowledgement/identification card to be presented on the day of the entrance examination.
* Candidates are to obtain Pin voucher from any Zenith Bank branch in Nigeria, on payment of a non-refundable fee of N9,500.00 (Nine Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only and log on to the School website www.deltashtportal.com to register on-line.
* Candidates are expected to printout an acknowledgement/identification card to be presented on the day of the entrance examination.
DELTASHT Admission Form Closing Date
There is no specific closing date yet as the management is yet to announce any.
(5) The entrance examination/interview holds on Friday 6th July, 2020 at the College of Health Technology, Ofuoma premises at 9.00am prompt.
Candidates are expected to print out an acknowledgement/identification card to be presented on the day of the entrance examination.
The following are the items to come with:
- Original and photocopy of credentials
- SSCE, NECO OR WAEC
- Local government of origin
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Two(2) recent passport photograph
- Affidavit of change of name
- A copy of the online registration print out
- Letter of attestation
- Writing materials
- No calculator or handset is allowed into the exam hall.
All questions as regards the Delta State College of Health Technology (DELTASHT) admission form for 2020/2021 and how to apply should be directed to the comment section as seen below.
Also, to get the latest news as regards the various schools of nursing and their application forms, subscribe to our blog and stay updated.
OTHER RELATED POSTS