www.kdums.edu.ng is the official website for applying for DNUUMS post UTME admission form for 2023/2024. DNUUMS post UTME screening admission form is obtainable every academic session after UTME; this is enable students who sat and passed the minimum JAMB approved cut off mark to participate in the forthcoming DNUUMS post UTME form as announced by the management of the institution. The table below is a summary of the post UTME form:
|Institution||David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences|
|Available Form||DNUUMS post UTME Screening Form|
|Cost of DNUUMS post UTME form||N10000 Naira only|
The above table contains cost of DNUUMS post UTME admission form, DNUUMS post UTME minimum cut off mark, the application portal for successful candidates as well as DNUUMS post UTME closing date for submission of forms online.
The above information is very vital whether you have or yet to select DNUUMS as your first choice of institution during your JAMB/UTME registration exercise as this would ease your registration process on the DNUUMS portal.
Are you interested in the DNUUMS post UTME form for 2023/2024 academic session? Below are the most frequently asked questions from applicants interested in the form.
Q – When will DNUUMS post UTME form 2023/2024 be out?
A – DNUUMS Post UTME form is out and registration is underway.
Q – How can I apply for DNUUMS post UTME form?
A – Log on to DNUUMS portal, click the application form link to apply (See full details under “How to Apply” below).
Q – How much is DNUUMS post UTME screening form?
A – Cost of DNUUMS post UTME screening form is N10000 naira only.
Q – What is the closing date of DNUUMS post UTME admission form?
A – DNUUMS post UTME screening form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences post UTME form for both current and prospective applicants. Do yourself a lot of good by reading diligently in order to ease your application steps.
You ought to be clear about DNUUMS post UTME registration form because I will simplify the application steps needed in applying for their post UTME form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the University. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences post UTME application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants last academic session, the only striking difference is the closing date and this is the norm amongst other tertiary institution. Going by the above information it is pertinent to point that the schools that are affiliated to DNUUMS are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for DNUUMS Post UTME Form
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
- You must have obtained a minimum of five 5 O’level credit passes or its A’level equivalents as a DE student in the subjects that are relevant to your course of study.
- You must have selected DNUUMS as your first choice of institution in your UTME registration.
- You must have scored up to 140 and above to be eligible to apply for DNUUMS.
Meeting the above requirements automatically make you eligible for applying for DNUUMS post UTME form. Feel free to ask questions via the comment section below just in case you are not clear about the above.
DNUUMS post UTME application form requirements are what i have just listed in the above paragraph, now I will guide you through the application steps.
How To Apply for DNUUMS Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Session – Step by Step Procedure
To successfully apply for the form via DNUUMS undergraduate portal, you must follow the steps outlined below. You are expected to read through thoroughly to avoid mistakes that could disqualify your form.
Step 1: BUY UNDERGRADUATE FORM ONLINE
- On the website, www.kdums.edu.ng click on the admission menu, select the online application and then Click here to Buy Undergraduate Admission Form Online
Method: ELECTRONIC PIN
- Walk into any Bank Branch nationwide.
- Request to make payment for King David University of Medical Sciences Undergraduate application form 2023/2024 on E-Tranzact Platform
- Pay the sum of ₦10,000 (Ten thousand naira only) and obtain a payment slip containing a unique PIN.
- Login with the generated pin for the undergraduate application.
- To obtain the electronic pin, candidates should log on to http://kdums.edu.ng and select “Online Application”from the Admissions menu tab on the home page.
- The next page will require the candidate to enter his/her phone number and e-pin against the fields provided and click login.
- Follow the on-screen instruction after gaining access to complete the form.
Print the form after submission.
For More Information and Support
The above are the university’s approved steps in applying for DNUUMS post UTME form for this current academic session hence should be taken seriously.
The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
Closing Date for Submission of Form
The closing date for submission of forms is yet to be announced by the management.
That’s all you need to know as regards DNUUMS post UTME/DE screening form for 2023/2024 academic session. Please note that if you have questions as regards the subject matter, you can reach me via my comment section below and I will be happy to assist.
Has have gained from this post? If YES, please share via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or TWITTER icons as seen below for the benefits of others. Also, you could also subscribe to this log to start receiving email alerts for fresh posts.
Best of luck to all candidates.