Delta state poly Ogwashi-Uku.edu.ng is the official website for applying for DELTA STATE POLY OGWASHI-UKU post UTME admission form for 2023/2024. DELTA STATE POLY OGWASHI-UKU post UTME screening admission form is obtainable every academic session after UTME; this is enable students who sat and passed the minimum JAMB approved cut off mark to participate in the forthcoming DELTA STATE POLY OGWASHI-UKU post UTME form as announced by the management of the institution. The table below is a summary of the post UTME form:
|Institution||Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku, P.M.B. 1030, Ogwashi-Uku, Delta State.|
|Available Form||DELTA STATE POLY OGWASHI-UKU post UTME Screening Form|
|Cost of DELTA STATE POLY OGWASHI-UKU post UTME form||Two thousand (2,000) Naira only|
The above table contains cost of DELTA STATE POLY OGWASHI-UKU post UTME admission form, DELTA STATE POLY OGWASHI-UKU post UTME minimum cut-off mark and the application portal for successful candidates as well as DELTA STATE POLY OGWASHI-UKU post UTME closing date for submission of forms online.
The above information is very vital whether you have or yet to select DELTA STATE POLY OGWASHI-UKU as your first choice of institution during your JAMB/UTME registration exercise as this would ease your registration process on the DELTA STATE POLY OGWASHI-UKU portal.
Are you interested in the DELTA STATE POLY OGWASHI-UKU post UTME form for 2023/2024 academic session? Below are the most frequently asked questions from applicants interested in the form:
Q – When will DELTA STATE POLY OGWASHI-UKU post UTME form 2023/2024 be out?
A – DELTA STATE POLY OGWASHI-UKU Post UTME form is out and registration is underway.
Q – How can i apply for DELTA STATE POLY OGWASHI-UKU post UTME form?
A – Log on to DELTA STATE POLY OGWASHI-UKU portal, click the application form link to apply (See full details under “How to Apply” below).
Q – How much is DELTA STATE POLY OGWASHI-UKU post UTME screening form?
A – Cost of DELTA STATE POLY OGWASHI-UKU post UTME screening form is 2,000 naira only.
Q – What is the closing date of DELTA STATE POLY OGWASHI-UKU post UTME admission form?
A – DELTA STATE POLY OGWASHI-UKU post UTME screening form closing date is 10th August, 2023.
The above are the FAQs on Delta State Polytechnic post UTME form for both current and prospective applicants. Do yourself a lot of good by reading diligently in order to ease your application steps.
You ought to be clear about DELTA STATE POLY OGWASHI-UKU post UTME registration form because I will simplify the application steps needed in applying for their post UTME form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the Polytechnic. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
Delta State Polytechnic post UTME application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants last academic session, the only striking difference is the closing date and this is the norm amongst other tertiary institution. Going by the above information it is pertinent to point that the schools that are affiliated to DELTA STATE POLY OGWASHI-UKU are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the available ptogrammes and requirements for applying for the form online.
AVAILABLE ND PROGRAMMES:
School of Engineering
- ND Mechanical Engineering
- ND Welding and Fabrication Engineering
- ND Electrical Electronics Engineering
- ND Computer Engineering
- ND Foundry Engineering
- ND Metallurgical Engineering
- ND Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- ND Civil Engineering Technology
- ND Chemical Engineering
School of Applied Sciences
- ND Computer Science
- ND Hospitality and Tourism Management
- ND Mathematics & Statistics
- ND Library and Information Science
- ND Science Laboratory Technology
School of Arts and Design
- ND Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
- ND Fine and Applied Arts
School of Business Studies
- ND Accountancy
- ND Business Administration
- ND Mass Communication
- ND Office Technology and Management
- ND Banking and Finance
- ND Marketing
- Candidates who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku as first or second choice and scored 100 and above in the 2023 UTME Exercise
- Candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku, but now wish to be considered for admission and scored 100 and above in the 2023 UTME
- Only Candidates who sat for the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply
- Candidates must possess at least Five (5) Credit Passes in SSCE (WAEC & NECO), GCE O’level, NABTEB or its equivalent in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics in not more than Two (2) Sittings
- Candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku as first choice in JAMB, are to log on to CAPS@jamb.gov.ng and complete the change of institution procedure.
Please note all candidate should comply with the above method of application to enable their data to be found on JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), where admissions will be processed
How To Apply for DSPG Post UTME Admission Form
Step 1 – Visit https://admission.mydspg.edu.ng to enter your your ID and Password
Step 2 – If you are a new applicant click HERE
Step 3 – Select your programme (ND)
Step 4 – Enter your names and Email Address
Step 5 – Click on Submit application
Step 6 – Then use your applicants ID and Password to login as a returning user
Step 7 – Pay a non-refundable Screening Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, made online with Verve or Master Card Inter Switch (ATM).
Step 8 – Complete the form and submit
Method of Screening
There shall be no physical screening. All Candidates will be screened online with their qualifying entry requirement.
Note: All candidate should ensure that their SSCE Results and Result checkers cards are entered correctly. Also, any false/wrong information shall render the application invalid and such candidate will be disqualified.
For Admission Enquiries Please Call: 07036762555, 08157117318 or Email: email@example.com
Click HERE to start your application process.
General Post UTME Instructions
- Applicants are advised to accurately upload their O’level results and current passport photographs on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’level requirements.
- Make sure that you print a copy of your form as without doing so, your application will remain incomplete.
- DELTA STATE POLY OGWASHI-UKU accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB O’level results.
- Applicants are advised to read the O’level requirements of their courses and select the right FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants who did not comply with the UTME subject/O’level requirements are requested to change to the appropriate course on JAMB CAPS in order to be considered for admission.
- Only candidates that selected the institute as a first choice and obtained a minimum of 140 and above in the 2023 UTME are eligible for registration.
- Applicants should ensure that the online form is carefully completed, following ALL instructions, as mistake(s) will be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which will lead to disqualification.
- Applicants are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for future reference.
- Cell phones and other electronic devices will not be allowed at the venue of the screening exercise.
- Applicants are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
- It is mandatory for all candidates to participate in the online screening exercise to enable them to be considered for admission by the Polytechnic.
- The registration for the online screening exercise is yet to be announced.
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR APPLICATION
The above are the polytechnic’s approved steps in applying for DSPG post UTME form for this current academic session hence should be taken seriously.
The Polytechnic will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
Closing Date for Submission of Form
The closing date for submission of forms is 10th August, 2023.
That’s all you need to know as regards DELTA STATE POLY OGWASHI-UKU post UTME/DE screening form for 2023/2024 academic session. Please note that if you have questions as regards the subject matter, you can reach me via my comment section below and I will be happy to assist.
Has have gained from this post? If YES, please share via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or TWITTER icons as seen below for the benefits of others. Also, you could also subscribe to this log to start receiving email alerts for fresh posts.
Best of luck to all candidates.