Delta State University of Science and Technology, school of postgraduate studies through the management of the university has announced the sale of DSUST postgraduate admission form for 2024/2025 academic session. DSUST PG form is made available online for candidates interested in running a postgraduate programme at DSUST and must have met the PG admission requirement for the proposed programme.
This post will serve as a guide in applying for DSUST postgraduate application form both for first time applicants and returning applicants as it would cover every grey area about DSUST PG admission form which includes the commencement date for sale of DSUST PG admission form, the application procedure, duration of all PG programmes, cost of the PG form and the closing date of DSUST PG admission form.
Before we proceed, as usual, based on the challenges faced by past DSUST PG applicants in their application process, I thought it necessary to address them all in order for you to avoid encountering such in your registration.
I will be listing all the frequently asked questions as it relates to DSUST postgraduate admission form. These questions as stated above is from past and current applicants. It is advised you note them down as it would assist in your application process.
The DSUST format below indicates the FAQs and their appropriate answers with regards to DSUST PG form after which I will make available, DSUST postgraduate general admission requirements, how to apply for DSUST postgraduate admission form.
FAQs on DSUST PG Admission Form
Q – Is DSUST postgraduate admission form 2024/2025 out?
A – DSUST PG admission form is out and the online application has begun..
Q – How can I apply for DSUST PG admission form?
A – DSUST PG part time registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.
Q – How much is DSUST PG admission form?
A – Applicants are required to purchase the Delta State University of Science and Technology, School of Postgraduate Studies Form at a fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (20,000) Only.
Q – I am still running my NYSC, can I apply for DSUST PG form?
A – NYSC discharge certificate is an important document for applying for DSUST postgraduate programme. Therefore without your NYSC discharge certificate, you cannot apply.
Q – I have NYSC exemption letter, can I apply for DSUST PG application form?
A – Yes you are eligible, all you need to do is present your exemption letter
Q – What is the closing date of DSUST PG admission form?
A – DSUST PG form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on Delta State University of Science and Technology, postgraduate admission form for both current and prospective applicants. However, please feel free to ask questions via the comment section should you have any.
DSUST PG admission form application procedure will be a seamless one because I will simplify the application steps required to apply for the admission form so that new and prospective applicants can apply with ease. Applicants who have previously registered and participated in the prior registration exercise but were unsuccessful can also benefit from the information provided here.
Delta State University of Science and Technology, postgraduate admission form application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants during the previous session, the only major difference is the closing date of the application form. Going by the above information, it is important to point that the schools that are affiliated to DSUST PG school are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for DSUST Postgraduate Admission Form
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
The following constitute the minimum entry requirements to DSUST postgraduate programmes:
- Interested candidates must meet the matriculation requirements including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics at the O’level i.e., WAEC, NECO, NABTEB.
- Graduates of Delta State University of Science and Technology,or other recognized Universities with at least Third-Class Honours Degree.
- HND holders with a minimum of Lower credit from recognized institutions.
- Holders of any other qualifications together with relevant field experience as deemed acceptable to the University.
Photocopies of NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates, photocopies of all qualifying credentials, including O’level must be attached to the completed application forms. Candidates should arrange for their transcripts to be sent directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. Non-receipt of transcripts in time is at the detriment of the applicant.
DURATION OF STUDIES
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
- Full-Time Diploma: Minimum of two semesters and a maximum of four semesters.
- Part-Time Diploma: Minimum of three semester and a maximum of eight semesters.
Masters Degree Programmes
- Full-Time: A minimum of three semesters and a maximum of six semesters.
- Part-Time: A minimum of four semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
- Full-Time: A minimum of six semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
- Part-Time: A Minimum of eight semesters and a maximum of ten semesters
- Full-Time: A Minimum of six semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
- Part-Time: A minimum of eight semesters and a maximum of ten semesters.
How To Apply for DSUST Postgraduate Admission Form
Kindly read through carefully before proceeding to the application button below. Follow the outlined steps below for your application.
Applicants are required to purchase a Bank Draft of N20,000 in any deposit money Bank not Micro-Finance Bank in favour of Delta State University of Science and Technology Ozoro.
- CANDIDATES MUST HAVE FIRST DEGREE/HND OR COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
- CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS FIVE CREDIT PSLASS AT WAEC, NECO OR NABTEB WITH NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTING MUST PASS MATHEMATIC AND ENGLISH.
DSUST PG FORM CLOSING DATE
DSUST postgraduate form application deadline is yet to be announced by the management.
I hope this has helped? Do you have any questions as regards Delta State University of Science and Technology PG form 2024/2025? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page.