fcekano.edu.ng is the official website for applying for FCE KANO post UTME admission form for 2023/2024. FCE KANO post UTME screening admission form is obtainable every academic session after UTME; this is enable students who sat and passed the minimum JAMB approved cut off mark to participate in the forthcoming FCE KANO post UTME form as announced by the management of the institution. The table below is a summary of the post UTME form:
|Institution||Federal College of Education, Kano.|
|Available Form||FCE KANO post UTME Screening Form|
|Cost of FCE KANO post UTME form||Two thousand (2,000) Naira only|
The above table contains cost of FCE KANO post UTME admission form, FCE KANO post UTME minimum cut-off mark and the application portal for successful candidates as well as FCE KANO post UTME closing date for submission of forms online.
The above information is very vital whether you have or yet to select FCE KANO as your first choice of institution during your JAMB/UTME registration exercise as this would ease your registration process on the FCE KANO portal.
Are you interested in the FCE KANO post UTME form for 2023/2024 academic session? Below are the most frequently asked questions from applicants interested in the form:
Q – When will FCE KANO post UTME form 2023/2024 be out?
A – FCE KANO Post UTME form is out and registration is underway.
Q – How can i apply for FCE KANO post UTME form?
A – Log on to FCE KANO portal, click the application form link to apply (See full details under “How to Apply” below).
Q – How much is FCE KANO post UTME screening form?
A – Cost of FCE KANO post UTME screening form is 2,000 naira only.
Q – What is the closing date of FCE KANO post UTME admission form?
A – FCE KANO post UTME screening form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on Federal College of Education, Kano post UTME form for both current and prospective applicants. Do yourself a lot of good by reading diligently in order to ease your application steps.
You should be clear about the FCE KANO post UTME registration form because I will simplify the application processes required to apply for their post UTME form so that new and prospective applicants can readily comprehend the Polytechnic’s requirements. Applicants who have previously registered and participated in the prior registration exercise but were unsuccessful can also benefit from the information provided here.
Federal College of Education, Kano post UTME application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants last academic session, the only striking difference is the closing date and this is the norm amongst other tertiary institution. Going by the above information it is pertinent to point that the schools that are affiliated to FCE KANO are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for FCE KANO Post UTME Form
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
- You must have obtained a minimum of five 5 O’level credit passes or its A’level equivalents as a DE student in the subjects that are relevant to your course of study.
- You must have selected FCE KANO as your first choice of institution in your UTME registration.
- You must have scored up to the minimum cut off mark for FCE Kano.
Meeting the above requirements automatically make you eligible for applying for FCE KANO post UTME form. Feel free to ask questions via the comment section below just in case you are not clear about the above.
FCE KANO post UTME application form requirements are what I have just listed in the above paragraph, now I will guide you through the application steps.
How To Apply for FCE KANO Post UTME Admission Form
To successfully apply for the form via FCE KANO undergraduate portal, you must follow the steps outlined below. You are expected to read through thoroughly to avoid mistakes that could disqualify your form.
Step 1 [Login]
- Login with your JAMB Registration No. [Fresh Students Only] OR Matric Number as Username and your Surname (in CAPITAL OR UPPERCASE) as Password
- You will be required to supply your valid Email Address and Phone Number and change your password before you can proceed
- In case you forgot your password, click on the forgot password link “Get it Here” and supply your JAMB Registration OR Matric Number, your Registered Email address and Phone Number and your new password and click on send to reset your password and send to your registered Phone Number and Email Address
Step 2 [Student Biodata]
- Click on Student Biodata
For Fresh Students and Returning Students
- It is compulsory that you fill the biodata sections accordingly. Under the Upload section, you will be required to upload the scanned copy of your Passport(not more than 1 month old)
- click on “Finalize and Preview Biodata Registration” under the Finalize section
- After clicking on Finalize, you will be allowed to generate school fee invoice and make payment at the bank
- Please Note: You will not be able to generate school invoice and make payment at the bank if you fail to complete these sections appropriately.
Step 3 [Payment]
- Click on Payment
- Your payment due will be available as Debit under Student Ledger
- To make any payment, you have to select the payment type, generate invoice from which your RRR NUMBERwill be made available
- Present the RRR NUMBER on the Invoice at any of the Banks listed on your invoice and make the payment on REMITA PLATFORM ONLY
- You have to confirm your payment under the Confirm Payment Section and Print your Official Receipt
Step 4 [Course Registration]
- Click on Course Registration
- To be eligible for course registration, you must have paid and confirmed your SCHOOL FEE
- Your courses will be displayed for you select appropriately and submit , print and present to the appropriate Registration Office for approval
- After approval, your must print another copies, present them for endorsement and submit at your department.
Any further enquiries and complaints should be reported to our LiveChat System Below OR sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be there to assist you.
General Post UTME Instructions
- Applicants should upload their O’level scores and current passport pictures to the platform appropriately. There are a maximum of two (2) sittings allowed for O’level requirements.
- It is strongly advised that applicants examine their program’s O’level requirements and choose the correct FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- FCE KANO accepts WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB O’level examinations.
- Those who did not meet the UTME subject/O’level requirements should use JAMB CAPS to switch to the appropriate course and be admitted.
- Applicants must then print confirmation of transaction completion and retain it for future reference.
- At the screening location, cell phones and other electronic devices will not be permitted.
- Applicants must be at the screening location one hour prior to the start of the exercise.
Click HERE to start your application
The above are the polytechnic’s approved steps in applying for FCE KANO post UTME form for this current academic session hence should be taken seriously.
The Polytechnic will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
Closing Date for Submission of Form
The closing date for submission of form is on or before 30th of September.
That’s all you need to know as regards FCE KANO post UTME/DE screening form for 2023/2024 academic session. Please note that if you have questions as regards the subject matter, you can reach me via my comment section below and I will be happy to assist.
Has have gained from this post? If YES, please share via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or TWITTER icons as seen below for the benefits of others. Also, you could also subscribe to this log to start receiving email alerts for fresh posts.
Best of luck to all candidates.