fcetasaba.edu.ng is the official website for applying for FCET ASABA post UTME admission form for 2024/2025. FCET ASABA post UTME screening admission form is obtainable every academic session after UTME; this is enable students who sat and passed the minimum JAMB approved cut off mark to participate in the forthcoming FCET ASABA post UTME form as announced by the management of the institution. The table below is a summary of the post UTME form:
|Federal College of Education (Technical), Asaba.
|FCET ASABA post UTME Screening Form
|Cost of FCET ASABA post UTME form
|Two thousand (2,000) Naira only
The above table contains cost of FCET ASABA post UTME admission form, FCET ASABA post UTME minimum cut-off mark and the application portal for successful candidates as well as FCET ASABA post UTME closing date for submission of forms online.
The above information is very vital whether you have or yet to select FCET ASABA as your first choice of institution during your JAMB/UTME registration exercise as this would ease your registration process on the FCET ASABA portal.
Are you interested in the FCET ASABA post UTME form for 2024/2025 academic session? Below are the most frequently asked questions from applicants interested in the form:
Q – When will FCET ASABA post UTME form 2024/2025 be out?
A – FCET ASABA Post UTME form is out and registration is underway.
Q – How can i apply for FCET ASABA post UTME form?
A – Log on to FCET ASABA portal, click the application form link to apply (See full details under “How to Apply” below).
Q – How much is FCET ASABA post UTME screening form?
A – Cost of FCET ASABA post UTME screening form is 2,000 naira only.
Q – What is the closing date of FCET ASABA post UTME admission form?
A – FCET ASABA post UTME screening form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on Federal College of Education, Asaba post UTME form for both current and prospective applicants. Do yourself a lot of good by reading diligently in order to ease your application steps.
You should be clear about the FCET ASABA post UTME registration form because I will simplify the application processes required to apply for their post UTME form so that new and prospective applicants can readily comprehend the Polytechnic’s requirements. Applicants who have previously registered and participated in the prior registration exercise but were unsuccessful can also benefit from the information provided here.
Federal College of Education, Asaba post UTME application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants last academic session, the only striking difference is the closing date and this is the norm amongst other tertiary institution. Going by the above information it is pertinent to point that the schools that are affiliated to FCET ASABA are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for FCET ASABA Post UTME Form
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
- You must have obtained a minimum of five 5 O’level credit passes or its A’level equivalents as a DE student in the subjects that are relevant to your course of study.
- You must have selected FCET ASABA as your first choice of institution in your UTME registration.
- You must have scored up to the minimum cut off mark for FCET ASABA.
Meeting the above requirements automatically make you eligible for applying for FCET ASABA post UTME form. Feel free to ask questions via the comment section below just in case you are not clear about the above.
FCET ASABA post UTME application form requirements are what i have just listed in the above paragraph, now I will guide you through the application steps.
How To Apply for FCET ASABA Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Session – Step by Step Procedure
To successfully apply for the form via FCET ASABA undergraduate portal, you must follow the steps outlined below. You are expected to read through thoroughly to avoid mistakes that could disqualify your form.
Step 1 – Applicants should log on to the college’s portal and click “Apply Now” Link
Step 2: Complete the online form and submit it.
Step 4 – After completing step 2 above, you will be prompted to create an application account.
Step 5 – You’re in the middle of setting up your account. Please use a password that you will never forget.
General Post UTME Instructions
- Applicants should upload their O’level scores and current passport pictures to the platform appropriately. There are a maximum of two (2) sittings allowed for O’level requirements.
- It is strongly advised that applicants examine their program’s O’level requirements and choose the correct FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- FCET ASABA accepts WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB O’level examinations.
- Those who did not meet the UTME subject/O’level requirements should use JAMB CAPS to switch to the appropriate course and be admitted.
- Applicants must then print confirmation of transaction completion and retain it for future reference.
- At the screening location, cell phones and other electronic devices will not be permitted.
- Applicants must be at the screening location one hour prior to the start of the exercise.
- All candidates must complete the online screening activity in order to be considered for admission to the Polytechnic.
- The deadline for registering for the online screening exercise has not yet been notified.
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR APPLICATION
The above are the polytechnic’s approved steps in applying for FCET ASABA post UTME form for this current academic session hence should be taken seriously.
The Polytechnic will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
Closing Date for Submission of Form
The closing date for submission of forms is yet to be announced by the management.
That’s all you need to know as regards FCET ASABA post UTME/DE screening form for 2024/2025 academic session. Please note that if you have questions as regards the subject matter, you can reach me via my comment section below and I will be happy to assist.
Has have gained from this post? If YES, please share via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or TWITTER icons as seen below for the benefits of others. Also, you could also subscribe to this log to start receiving email alerts for fresh posts.
Best of luck to all candidates.