www.fcetumunze.edu.ng is the official website for applying for FCET UMUNZE post UTME admission form for 2022/2023. FCET UMUNZE post UTME screening admission form is obtainable every academic session after UTME; this is enable students who sat and passed the minimum JAMB approved cut off mark to participate in the forthcoming FCET UMUNZE post UTME form as announced by the management of the institution. The table below is a summary of the post UTME form:
|Institution||Federal College of Education Technical Umunze|
|Available Form||FCET UMUNZE post UTME Screening Form|
|Cost of FCET UMUNZE post UTME form||Two thousand (2,000) Naira only|
The above table contains cost of FCET UMUNZE post UTME admission form, FCET UMUNZE post UTME minimum cut off mark and the application portal for successful candidates as well as FCET UMUNZE post UTME closing date for submission of forms online.
The above information is very vital whether you have or yet to select FCET UMUNZE as your first choice of institution during your JAMB/UTME registration exercise as this would ease your registration process on the FCET UMUNZE portal.
Are you interested in the FCET UMUNZE post UTME form for 2022/2023 academic session? Below are the most frequently asked questions from applicants interested in the form:
Q – When will FCET UMUNZE post UTME form 2022/2023 be out?
A – FCET UMUNZE Post UTME form is out and registration is underway.
Q – How can I apply for FCET UMUNZE post UTME form?
A – Log on to FCET UMUNZE portal, click the application form link to apply (See full details under “How to Apply” below).
Q – How much is FCET UMUNZE post UTME screening form?
A – Cost of FCET UMUNZE post UTME screening form is 2,000 naira only.
Q – What is the closing date of FCET UMUNZE post UTME admission form?
A – FCET UMUNZE post UTME screening form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on FCET UMUNZE post UTME form for both current and prospective applicants. Do yourself a lot of good by reading diligently in order to ease your application steps.
You ought to be clear about FCET UMUNZE post UTME registration form because I will simplify the application steps needed in applying for their post UTME form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the college of education. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain from this information being posted here.
Federal College of Education Technical Umunze UTME application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants last academic session, the only striking difference is the closing date and this is the norm amongst other tertiary institution. Going by the above information it is pertinent to point that the schools that are affiliated to FCET UMUNZE are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for FCET UMUNZE Post UTME Form
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
- You must have obtained a minimum of five (5) O’level credit passes at one or two sittings in the WASSCE/NECO/NABTEB/SSCE/GCE Olevel or merit in teacher grade two certificate or its equivalent in the subjects (or at least three subjects) that are relevant to your course of study.
- You must have selected FCET UMUNZE as your first choice of institution in your UTME registration. If you did not, you can still sit for the examination but you must effect changes of institution immediately in your JAMB Portal.
- You must have scored up to the minimum cut off mark for FCET UMUNZE.
Meeting the above requirements automatically make you eligible for applying for FCET UMUNZE post UTME form. Feel free to ask questions via the comment section below just in case you are not clear about the above.
FCET UMUNZE post UTME application form requirements are what I have just listed in the above paragraph, now I will guide you through the application steps.
How to Apply for FCET UMUNZE Post UTME Form 2022 Session – Step by Step Procedure
Interested candidates can obtain the application form from here http://18.104.22.168/FCETumunze/StartApplication.aspx
Step 1 – Select your Programme and type in your JAMB Registration Number or Telephone Number.
Step 2 – Fill your details ACCURATELY and click the “Submit” Button to generate a PAYMENT INVOICE
Step 3 – Select your payment mode (Make payments using the generated Remita Retrieval Reference Number at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM Card)
Step 4 – Return to the Portal
Step 5 – Click on “Click here to Confirm Payment Status of RRR” to confirm the payment made in bank
Step 6 – Return to the Application Home Page
Step 7 – Click on “APPLY HERE”, fill in your Remita Retrieval Reference Number
Step 8 – Complete and submit the Online Application Form. Please, review your information before submitting your application.
Step 9 – Print your “Acknowledgement Slip” and visit Revenue Unit in Campus II for the College receipt.
General Post UTME Instructions
- Make sure that you print a copy of your form as without doing so; your application will remain incomplete.
- FCET UMUNZE accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB O’level results, and at least two sittings.
- Applicants are advised to read the O’level requirements of their courses and select the right FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants who did not comply with the UTME subject/O’level requirements are requested to change to the appropriate course on JAMB CAPS in order to be considered for admission.
- Only candidates that selected the institute as a first choice and obtained a minimum of 100 and above in the 2022/2023 UTME are eligible for registration.
- Applicants should ensure that the online form is carefully completed, following ALL instructions, as mistake(s) will be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which will lead to disqualification.
- Applicants are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for future reference.
- Cell phones and other electronic devices will not be allowed at the venue of the screening exercise.
- Applicants are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
- It is mandatory for all candidates to participate in the online screening exercise to enable them to be considered for admission by the College of education.
- The registration for the online screening exercise is yet to be announced.
The above are the college of education’s approved steps in applying for FCET UMUNZE post UTME form for this current academic session hence should be taken seriously.
The College of Education will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
Closing Date for Submission of Form
The closing date for submission of forms is yet to be announced by the management.
That’s all you need to know as regards FCET UMUNZE post UTME/DE screening form for 2022/2023 academic session. Please note that if you have questions as regards the subject matter, you can reach me via my comment section below and I will be happy to assist.
Has have gained from this post? If YES, please share via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or TWITTER icons as seen below for the benefits of others. Also, you could also subscribe to this log to start receiving email alerts for fresh posts.
Best of luck to all candidates.