https://fedpolyado.edu.ng/ is the official website for applying for FEDPOLY ADO post UTME admission form for 2024/2025. FEDPOLY ADO post UTME screening admission form is obtainable every academic session after UTME; this is enable students who sat and passed the minimum JAMB approved cut off mark to participate in the forthcoming FEDPOLY ADO post UTME form as announced by the management of the institution. The table below is a summary of the post UTME form:
|Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State
|FEDPOLY ADO post UTME Screening Form
|Cost of FEDPOLY ADO post UTME form
|Two thousand (2,000) Naira only
The above table contains cost of FEDPOLY ADO post UTME admission form, FEDPOLY ADO post UTME minimum cut-off mark and the application portal for successful candidates as well as FEDPOLY ADO post UTME closing date for submission of forms online.
The above information is very vital whether you have or yet to select FEDPOLY ADO as your first choice of institution during your JAMB/UTME registration exercise as this would ease your registration process on the FEDPOLY ADO portal.
Are you interested in the FEDPOLY ADO post UTME form for 2024/2025 academic session? Below are the most frequently asked questions from applicants interested in the form:
Q – When will FEDPOLY ADO post UTME form 2024/2025 be out?
A – FEDPOLY ADO Post UTME form is out and registration is underway.
Q – How can I apply for FEDPOLY ADO post UTME form?
A – Log on to FEDPOLY ADO portal, click the application form link to apply (See full details under “How to Apply” below).
Q – How much is FEDPOLY ADO post UTME screening form?
A – Cost of FEDPOLY ADO post UTME screening form is 2,000 naira only.
Q – What is the closing date of FEDPOLY ADO post UTME admission form?
A – FEDPOLY ADO post UTME screening form closing date is on the 15th of September, 2024.
The above are the FAQs on Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State post UTME form for both current and prospective applicants. Do yourself a lot of good by reading diligently in order to ease your application steps.
You ought to be clear about FEDPOLY ADO post UTME registration form because I will simplify the application steps needed in applying for their post UTME form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the University. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State post UTME application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants last academic session, the only striking difference is the closing date and this is the norm amongst other tertiary institution. Going by the above information it is pertinent to point that the schools that are affiliated to FEDPOLY ADO are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for FEDPOLY ADO Post UTME Form
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
- You must have obtained a minimum of five 5 O’level credit passes or its A’level equivalents as a DE student in the subjects that are relevant to your course of study.
- You must have selected FEDPOLY ADO as your first choice of institution in your UTME registration.
- You must have scored up to the minimum mark of 140 for FEDPOLY ADO.
Meeting the above requirements automatically make you eligible for applying for FEDPOLY ADO post UTME form. Feel free to ask questions via the comment section below just in case you are not clear about the above.
FEDPOLY ADO post UTME application form requirements are what i have just listed in the above paragraph, now I will guide you through the application steps.
How To Apply for FEDPOLY ADO Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Session – Step by Step Procedure
To successfully apply for the form via FEDPOLY ADO undergraduate portal, you must follow the steps outlined below. You are expected to read through thoroughly to avoid mistakes that could disqualify your form.
Step 1 – Log on to www.students.fedpolyado.edu.ng and click on UTME Application.
Step 2 – Click UTME Screening to create account.
Step 3 – Carefully create account with your UTME Registration Number and Personal Email.
Step 4 – Click on the UTME Screening Form.
Step 5 – Click Register and you will receive an email to VALIDATE.
Step 6 – After ACCOUNT VALIDATION, Login with your email and password
Step 7 – You will be redirected to the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti College PAY environment.
Step 8 – Make payment of N2, 000.00 exclusive of Bank charges with the use of Master Card or Verve Card.
Step 9 – You will be redirected back to the Application Portal and a copy of the receipt number will be sent to your registered email address.
Step 10 – Print your receipt by clicking on My Payment Menu.
Step 11 – Go back to the application dashboard, select the program applied for and click Already Paid.
Step 12 – Type the receipt number, click search to load your payment details.
Step 13 – Click Proceed to Registration and carefully fill in your details.
Step 14 – Preview, confirm, submit and print out the completed form.
Carefully read through your application before submission.
General Post UTME/DE Instructions
- Candidates are required to correctly upload their O’level results and current passport photographs on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’level requirements.
- The passport photograph must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
- FEDPOLY ADO accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB O’level results.
- Candidates who are yet to obtain their O’level results may also apply.
- Candidates are advised to check the Admission requirements to see the UTME and O’level requirements for their course of choice.
- Candidates who did not comply with the UTME subject/O’level requirements are requested to change to the appropriate course on JAMB CAPS in order to be considered for admission.
- Candidates should ensure that the online form is accurately completed, following ALL necessary instructions, as mistake(s) may be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which will lead to disqualification.
It is compulsory for Candidates to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for future reference.
- Cell phones and other electronic devices will not be allowed at the venue of the screening exercise.
- Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the online screening exercise to enable them to be considered for admission by the University.
- The registration for the online screening exercise is yet to be announced.
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR APPLICATION
The above are the university’s approved steps in applying for FEDPOLY ADO post UTME form for this current academic session hence should be taken seriously.
The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
Closing Date for Submission of Form
The closing date for submission of forms is on the 15th of September, 2024.
That’s all you need to know as regards FEDPOLY ADO post UTME/DE screening form for 2024/2025 academic session. Please note that if you have questions as regards the subject matter, you can reach me via my comment section below and I will be happy to assist.
Has have gained from this post? If YES, please share via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or TWITTER icons as seen below for the benefits of others. Also, you could also subscribe to this log to start receiving email alerts for fresh posts.
Best of luck to all candidates.