Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi school of postgraduate studies through the management of the university has announced the sale of FUAM postgraduate admission form for 2022/2023 academic session. FUAM PG form is made available online for candidates interested in running a postgraduate programme at FUAM and must have met the PG admission requirement for the proposed programme.
This post will serve as a guide in applying for FUAM postgraduate application form both for first time applicants and returning applicants as it would cover every grey area about FUAM PG admission form which includes the commencement date for sale of FUAM PG admission form, the application procedure, duration of all PG programmes, cost of the PG form and the closing date of FUAM PG admission form.
Before we proceed, as usual, based on the challenges faced by past FUAM PG applicants in their application process, I thought it necessary to address them all in order for you to avoid encountering such in your registration.
I will be listing all the frequently asked questions as it relates to FUAM postgraduate admission form. These questions as stated above is from past and current applicants. It is advised you note them down as it would assist in your application process.
The FUAM format below indicates the FAQs and their appropriate answers with regards to FUAM PG form after which I will make available, FUAM postgraduate general admission requirements, how to apply for FUAM postgraduate admission form.
FAQs on FUAM PG Admission Form
Q – Is FUAM postgraduate admission form 2022/2023out?
A – FUAM PG admission form is out and the online application has begun..
Q – How can I apply for FUAM PG admission form?
A – FUAM PG part time registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.
Q – How much is FUAM PG admission form?
A – Cost of FUAM PG admission form is N 20.500.00 Twenty-thousand five-hundred Naira only.
Q – I am still running my NYSC, can I apply for FUAM PG form?
A – The answer is NO. Only candidates with NYSC discharge certificate are eligible to apply for FUAM postgraduate form.
Q – I have NYSC exemption letter, can I apply for FUAM PG application form?
A – Yes you are eligible, all you need to do is present your exemption letter
Q – What is the closing date of FUAM PG admission form?
A – FUAM PG form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi postgraduate admission form for both current and prospective applicants. However, please feel free to ask questions via the comment section should you have any.
FUAM PG admission form application procedure will be a seamless one because I will simplify the application steps required to apply for the admission form so that new and prospective applicants can apply with ease. Applicants who have previously registered and participated in the prior registration exercise but were unsuccessful can also benefit from the information provided here.
Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi postgraduate admission form application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants during the previous session, the only major difference is the closing date of the application form. Going by the above information, it is important to point that the schools that are affiliated to FUAMPG school are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for FUAM Postgraduate Admission Form
- For Postgraduate Admission, candidates must possess basic “O” Level requirements (credit in five relevant subjects, including English and Mathematics) in addition to the following:
- Graduates of the University of Agriculture, Makurdi or other recognized Universities in relevant areas.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) with minimum pass at credit level or equivalent in relevant areas from recognized institutions.
- Candidates who possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant areas from University of Agriculture, Makurdi or other recognized universities with a minimum of Second Class Honours.
- Candidates with Third Class Honours Degree or HND (in relevant areas) with appropriate Postgraduate Diploma of the University of Agriculture, Makurdi or from other recognized institutions with minimum CGPA of 3.5 (or at least Upper Credit in the Postgraduate Diploma). In addition, the holders of HND, PGD/PGDE Certificates should satisfy the basic School Certificate or GCE Ordinary Level entry requirements (credit in five relevant subjects) for admission into Bachelors Degrees of the respective departments.
DEGREE OF DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY (PH. D.)
- Holders of Master’s Degree of the University of Agriculture, Makurdi or other recognized Universities with a minimum CGPA of 3.50 on a 5- point scale provided that satisfactory research work formed part of the degree. Relevant prerequisite apply.
The above constitute the minimum entry requirements into FUAM postgraduate programmes:
Photocopies of NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates, photocopies of all qualifying credentials, including O’level must be attached to the completed application forms. Candidates should arrange for their transcripts to be sent directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. Non-receipt of transcripts in time is at the detriment of the applicant.
DURATION OF STUDIES
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
- Full-Time Diploma: Minimum of one academic session and a maximum of two.
Masters Degree Programmes
- Full-Time: A minimum of two academic sessions and a maximum of three.
- Full-Time: A minimum of three academic sessions and a maximum of five.
How To Apply for FUAM Postgraduate Admission Form
All admitted candidates should ensure that they adhere to the following pre-resumption instructions:
Step 1 – Create an account online by providing your emails and chosing a password (if you have not done that previously).
Step 2 – Upon creation of account, a unique application number will be issued. Copy the application number in a save place (Do not delete the email that will be sent to you). It is your reference number throughout your application.
Step 3 – Make payment of non-refundable fee of N20,500 online using your debit card (MasterCard, Verve) or generate your RRR on the portal and visit any branch of the Commercial banks nationwide
Step 4 – A confirmation slip will be issued to you containing a 14-digit unique number as Payment Identification Number (PIN) which will enable you continue your application. Please ensure this number is on the slip printed for you before leaving the bank.
Create Your Account
Step 1 – To create the account, enter your Email Address. This will be used as your user name. We will also use this email address to contact you regarding your application.
Step 2 – Type in the security code (case-sensitive). This helps protect our online application service.
Step 3 – Enter your password. Select a password that is easy for you to remember, but is not obvious to others.
Step 4 – It must be at least six characters long, and should contain numbers and letters.
Step 5 – Finally click the “Create Account” button. You will be asked to confirm your password.
Click HERE to start your application
FUAM PG FORM CLOSING DATE
The application portal will be open for a period of Six (6) weeks from the date of this advertisement. Applicants are advised to fill in and submit their Application forms within this period.
I Hope you understand the steps provided above? Do you have any questions as regards the FUAM PG admission form for 2022/2023 session? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page and we shall respond accordingly.
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.