Federal University, Birnin Kebbi, school of postgraduate studies through the management of the university has announced the sale of FUBK postgraduate admission form for 2023/2024 academic session. FUBK PG form is made available online for candidates interested in running a postgraduate programme at FUBK and must have met the PG admission requirement for the proposed programme.
This post will serve as a guide in applying for FUBK postgraduate application form both for first-time applicants and returning applicants as it would cover every grey area about FUBK PG admission form which includes the commencement date for the sale of FUBK PG admission form, the application procedure, duration of all PG programmes, cost of the PG form and the closing date of FUBK PG admission form.
Before we proceed, as usual, based on the challenges faced by past FUBK PG applicants in their application process, I thought it necessary to address them all in order for you to avoid encountering such in your registration.
I will be listing all the frequently asked questions as it relates to FUBK postgraduate admission form. These questions as stated above is from past and current applicants. It is advised you note them down as it would assist in your application process.
The FUBK format below indicates the FAQs and their appropriate answers with regards to FUBK PG form after which I will make available, FUBK postgraduate general admission requirements, how to apply for FUBK postgraduate admission form.
FAQs on FUBKPG Admission Form
Q – Is FUBK postgraduate admission form 2023/2024 out?
A – FUBK PG admission form is out and the online application has begun.
Q – How can I apply for FUBK PG admission form?
A – FUBK PG part-time registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.
Q – How much is FUBK PG admission form?
A – Applicants are required to purchase the Federal University, Birnin Kebbi,, School of Postgraduate Studies Form at a fee of Fifteen Thousand Six Hundred Naira (15,000) Only.
Q – I am still running my NYSC, can I apply for FUBK PG form?
A – NYSC discharge certificate is an important document for applying for FUBK postgraduate programme. Therefore without your NYSC discharge certificate, you cannot apply.
Q – I have NYSC exemption letter, can I apply for FUBK PG application form?
A – Yes you are eligible, all you need to do is present your exemption letter
Q – What is the closing date of FUBK PG admission form?
A – FUBK PG form closing date has been extended to 9th May, 2023.
The above are the FAQs on Federal University, Birnin Kebbi, postgraduate admission form for both current and prospective applicants. However, please feel free to ask questions via the comment section should you have any.
FUBK PG admission form application procedure will be a seamless one because I will simplify the application steps required to apply for the admission form so that new and prospective applicants can apply with ease. Applicants who have previously registered and participated in the prior registration exercise but were unsuccessful can also benefit from the information provided here.
Federal University, Birnin Kebbi, postgraduate admission form application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants during the previous session, the only major difference is the closing date of the application form. Going by the above information, it is important to point out that the schools that are affiliated to FUBK PG school are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
DURATION OF STUDIES
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
- Full-Time Diploma: Minimum of two semesters and a maximum of four semesters.
- Part-Time Diploma: Minimum of three semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
Masters Degree Programmes
- Full-Time: A minimum of three semesters and a maximum of six semesters.
- Part-Time: A minimum of four semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
- Full-Time: A minimum of six semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
- Part-Time: A minimum of eight semesters and a maximum of ten semesters
- Full-Time: A minimum of six semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
- Part-Time: A minimum of eight semesters and a maximum of ten semesters.
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
The following constitute the minimum entry requirements into our postgraduate programmes:
1) Post – Graduate Diploma Programme
- A graduate from a recognized university with Pass or 3rd Class at the first degree in relevant programme may be admitted, provided the Matriculation and Departmental requirements of Federal University, Birnin Kebbi are satisfied.
- A holder of a minimum of Upper Credit in the HND from a recognized institution may also be admitted.
2) Masters Degree Programme
- A candidate with a first degree from a recognized university having a minimum of a Second Class Lower Division may be admitted, provided the University Matriculation and Departmental requirements are satisfied.
- A candidate with a minimum of Credit in the Postgraduate Diploma from a recognized university may also be admitted.
3) M.Phil / PH.D Programme
- Candidates must possess a Masters degree from a recognized university with weighted average of 55.0 – 59.9
4.) Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Degree Programme
- A candidate with a good Masters degree having a weighted average of not below 60.0 or CGPA of 4.00 on a relative score of 5,00 (NOT Professional Masters) in the relevant or related discipline which includes course work and a defended research dissertation from a recognized university may be admitted provided the University Matriculation and Departments requirements are satisfied.
- A minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 4.00 or 60.0 weighted average is required for candidates converting from M.Phil to Ph.D.
FUBK PG Courses
Faculty of Arts
- PGD History and International Studies
- M.A. History and International Studies
- Ph.D. History and International Studies
Faculty of Science
- PGD Applied Geophysics
- PGD Biochemistry
- PGD Computer Science
- M.Sc. Applied Geophysics
- M.Sc. Biochemistry
- M.Sc. Computer Science
- M.Sc. Mathematics
- M.Sc. Statistics
- Ph.D. Applied Geophysics
Faculty Social and Management Sciences
- PGD Accounting and Finance
- PG Entrepreneurship
- PGD Marketing
- Master of Accounting
- M.Sc. Accounting and Finance
- M.Sc. Economics
- Ph.D. Economics
Faculty of Environmental Sciences
- M.Sc. Architecture
How To Apply For FUBK Postgraduate Admission Form
Candidates who are interested in applying for the postgraduate forms are to follow the approved application guidelines below;
STEP 1 – You are to visit FUBK PG portal to obtain the form online via http://forms.fubk.edu.ng upon payment of Non-refundable fees of Fifteen Thousand Naira (NGN15,000) only made payable to FUBK account at any bank nationwide using the Remita® platform, after generating payment invoice from the FUBK Online Application Portal.
STEP 2 – Candidates should then proceed to the online admissions portal: http://forms.fubk.edu.ng and begin the application process.
STEP 3 – Upload all your supporting documents (SSCE, BSc, NYSC and/or MSc), Scanned Passport Photograph and Signature with size not more than 100kb. (NOTE: Supporting documents must be combined and converted to: single PDF file format not more than 5MB in size.)
STEP 4 – After payment confirmation, use your Email Address and the payment receipt number to log onto the Application
STEP 5 – Complete the Application Form, save the entry and print out the confirmation page
STEP 6 – Two (2) online Recommendation Letters/Confidential Reports of the applicant are automatically generated
STEP 7 – If you want to Update or Re-print your Form, go back to Steps 3 and Step 4.
FUBK PG FORM CLOSING DATE
The management has announced that the closing date has been extended from 31st of March, 2023 to May 9th, 2023. All forms must be submitted on or before 11:59 PM.
I hope this has helped? Do you have any questions as regards Federal University, Birnin Kebbi, Ado-Ekiti PG part-time form 2023/2024? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page.