Federal university, Lafia school of postgraduate studies through the management of the university has announced the sale of FULAFIA postgraduate admission form for 2022/2023 academic session. FULAFIA PG form is made available online for candidates interested in running a postgraduate programme at FULAFIA and must have met the PG admission requirement for the proposed programme.
This post will serve as a guide in applying for FULAFIA postgraduate application form both for first time applicants and returning applicants as it would cover every grey area about FULAFIA PG admission form which includes the commencement date for sale of FULAFIA PG admission form, the application procedure, duration of all PG programmes, cost of the PG form and the closing date of FULAFIA PG admission form.
Before we proceed, as usual, based on the challenges faced by past FULAFIA PG applicants in their application process, I thought it necessary to address them all in order for you to avoid encountering such in your registration.
I will be listing all the frequently asked questions as it relates to FULAFIA postgraduate admission form. These questions as stated above is from past and current applicants. It is advised you note them down as it would assist in your application process.
The FULAFIA format below indicates the FAQs and their appropriate answers with regards to FULAFIA PG form after which I will make available, FULAFIA postgraduate general admission requirements, how to apply for FULAFIA postgraduate admission form.
FAQs on FULAFIA PG Admission Form
Q – Is FULAFIA postgraduate admission form 2022/2023out?
A – FULAFIA PG admission form is out and the online application has begun..
Q – How can I apply for FULAFIA PG admission form?
A – FULAFIA PG part time registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.
Q – How much is FULAFIA PG admission form?
A – Cost of FULAFIA PG admission form is Fifteen Thousand Naira (₦15,000.00) only.
Q – I am still running my NYSC, can I apply for FULAFIA PG form?
A – The answer is NO. Only candidates with NYSC discharge certificate are eligible to apply for FULAFIA postgraduate form.
Q – I have NYSC exemption letter, can I apply for FULAFIA PG application form?
A – Yes you are eligible, all you need to do is present your exemption letter
Q – What is the closing date of FULAFIA PG admission form?
A – FULAFIA PG form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on Federal university, Lafia postgraduate admission form for both current and prospective applicants. However, please feel free to ask questions via the comment section should you have any.
FULAFIA PG admission form application procedure will be a seamless one because I will simplify the application steps required to apply for the admission form so that new and prospective applicants can apply with ease. Applicants who have previously registered and participated in the prior registration exercise but were unsuccessful can also benefit from the information provided here.
Federal university, Lafia postgraduate admission form application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants during the previous session, the only major difference is the closing date of the application form. Going by the above information, it is important to point that the schools that are affiliated to FULAFIAPG school are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Form
1. POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA (PGD)
- Candidate must satisfy the matriculation requirements of the University.
- Graduate of FULafia or any other recognized university with at least an Honours degree.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) with at least an upper credit pass in relevant disciplines.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (E TD) with lower credit in relevant disciplines but with a minimum of five years relevant post-qualification experience.
- Candidates who have a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Horticulture and Nursery Management and other related disciplines from institutions recognized by the University (Botany).
- Holders of any other qualifications with or without relevant experience which are acceptable to the Board and Senate of FULafia.
2. M.SC. /M.A. PROGRAMMES
- a) PG applicants for M.Sc./M.A. programmes must have five credit passes in relevant subjects.
- b) Furthermore, applicants with Bachelor degrees (BSC/B.A.) in relevant fields obtained from recognized Universities, with a in minimum of Second Class Lower Division and a minimum of CGPA of 0 (2.50 or 50% in respect of History and International Studies).
3. M.PHIL./PHD PROGRAMMES
- a) Applicants must possess a good Master’s degree in the relevant field from a recognized University. with a CGPA of not below 3.5 on a five (5) point scale or 55 percent score average.
4. PROFESSIONAL DEGREES:
- Candidates with cognate experience in the discipline applied for may be considered for admission.
Note: Candidates will be required to pass a qualifying examination.
Photocopies of NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates, photocopies of all qualifying credentials, including O’level must be attached to the completed application forms. Candidates should arrange for their transcripts to be sent directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. Non-receipt of transcripts in time is at the detriment of the applicant.
DURATION OF STUDIES
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
- Full-Time Diploma: Minimum of one academic sessionand a maximum of two.
Masters Degree Programmes
- Full-Time: A minimum of two academic sessionsand a maximum of three.
- Full-Time: A minimum of three academic sessionsand a maximum of five.
How To Apply for FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Form
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15.000.00) via the University PG portal https://spgs.fulafia.edu.ng/applications fill online application form and submit.
NB: All payments MUST be initiated on SPGS portal.
FULAFIA PG FORM CLOSING DATE
The management has announced that the deadline for submission of all completed PG forms is 12th of July 2022.
I Hope you understand the steps provided above? Do you have any questions as regards the FULAFIA PG admission form for 2022/2023 session? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page and we shall respond accordingly.
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.