Federal University, Lokoja school of postgraduate studies through the management of the university has announced the sale of FULokoja postgraduate admission form for 2022/2023 academic session. FULokoja PG form is made available online for candidates interested in running a postgraduate programme at FULokoja and must have met the PG admission requirement for the proposed programme.
This post will serve as a guide in applying for FULokoja postgraduate application form both for first time applicants and returning applicants as it would cover every grey area about FULokoja PG admission form which includes the commencement date for sale of FULokoja PG admission form, the application procedure, duration of all PG programmes, cost of the PG form and the closing date of FULokoja PG admission form.
Before we proceed, as usual, based on the challenges faced by past FULokoja PG applicants in their application process, I thought it necessary to address them all in order for you to avoid encountering such in your registration.
I will be listing all the frequently asked questions as it relates to FULokoja postgraduate admission form. These questions as stated above is from past and current applicants. It is advised you note them down as it would assist in your application process.
The FULokoja format below indicates the FAQs and their appropriate answers with regards to FULokoja PG form after which I will make available, FULokoja postgraduate general admission requirements, how to apply for FULokoja postgraduate admission form.
FAQs on FULokoja PG Admission Form
Q – Is FULokoja postgraduate admission form 2022/2023out?
A – FULokoja PG admission form is out and the online application has begun..
Q – How can I apply for FULokoja PG admission form?
A – FULokoja PG part time registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.
Q – How much is FULokoja PG admission form?
A – Cost of FULokoja PG admission form is Twenty-Five Thousand Naira (₦25,000.00) only.
Q – I am still running my NYSC, can I apply for FULokoja PG form?
A – The answer is NO. Only candidates with NYSC discharge certificate are eligible to apply for FULokoja postgraduate form.
Q – I have NYSC exemption letter, can I apply for FULokoja PG application form?
A – Yes you are eligible, all you need to do is present your exemption letter
Q – What is the closing date of FULokoja PG admission form?
A – FULokoja PG form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on Federal University, Lokoja postgraduate admission form for both current and prospective applicants. However, please feel free to ask questions via the comment section should you have any.
FULokoja PG admission form application procedure will be a seamless one because I will simplify the application steps required to apply for the admission form so that new and prospective applicants can apply with ease. Applicants who have previously registered and participated in the prior registration exercise but were unsuccessful can also benefit from the information provided here.
Federal University, Lokoja postgraduate admission form application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants during the previous session, the only major difference is the closing date of the application form. Going by the above information, it is important to point that the schools that are affiliated to FULokojaPG school are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for FULokoja Postgraduate Admission Form
- Candidates for admission into PhD programme shall have M.Sc./M.A. Degree in a cognate discipline, obtained from Federal University Lokoja or any other recognized University. Candidates with non-cognate M.Sc./M.A. Degree may, at the discretion of the University, be admitted to the programme if they possess significant work experience in high-level leadership and organizational management. In addition, applicants are required to possess credits in at least five (5) O’ Level subjects including English and Mathematics obtained in not more than two (2) sittings.
Photocopies of NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates, photocopies of all qualifying credentials, including O’level must be attached to the completed application forms. Candidates should arrange for their transcripts to be sent directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. Non-receipt of transcripts in time is at the detriment of the applicant.
DURATION OF STUDIES
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
- Full-Time Diploma: Minimum of one academic sessionand a maximum of two.
Masters Degree Programmes
- Full-Time: A minimum of two academic sessionsand a maximum of three.
- Full-Time: A minimum of three academic sessionsand a maximum of five.
How To Apply for FULokoja Postgraduate Admission Form
Step 1 – Interested applicants are to visit FUL PG portal @ www.fulokoja.edu.ng to download the Application Form
Step 2 – Follow the admission procedure for postgraduate applicants.
Step 3 – Submit the form
- Application Fee for PGD and Master Programmes is Twenty-Five Thousand Naira (₦25,000.00)only, while PhD is Thirty Thousand Naira (₦30,000.00)
- The duration of the sale and submission of Application Forms is from Monday, September 20, 2022to Tuesday, November 23, 2022.
- An Applicant should ensure that he/she has the entry requirements for the programme applied for, plus five (5) O’ Level Credits including English Language and Mathematics as appropriate.
- Applicants for PhD programmes should ensure that transcripts of their academic records are sent to the Secretary, Institute of Governance and Development Studies, Federal University Lokoja. Note also, that, applicants for PhD programmes are to provide a short research proposal, which should include the title, statement of the problem and objectives, of not more than 350 words.
You are to forward a copy of your Bio-data Slip and Uploaded Credentials to:
The Postgraduate Office,
Federal University Lokoja,
FULokoja PG FORM CLOSING DATE
The closing daye for submission of all completed application form is Tuesday, November 23, 2022.
I Hope you understand the steps provided above? Do you have any questions as regards the FULokoja PG admission form for 2022/2023 session? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page and we shall respond accordingly.
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.