Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike Ikwo school of postgraduate studies through the management of the university has announced the sale of FUNAI postgraduate admission form for 2022/2023 academic session. FUNAI PG form is made available online for candidates interested in running a postgraduate programme at FUNAI and must have met the PG admission requirement for the proposed programme.
This post will serve as a guide in applying for FUNAI postgraduate application form both for first time applicants and returning applicants as it would cover every grey area about FUNAI PG admission form which includes the commencement date for sale of FUNAI PG admission form, the application procedure, duration of all PG programmes, cost of the PG form and the closing date of FUNAI PG admission form.
Before we proceed, as usual, based on the challenges faced by past FUNAI PG applicants in their application process, I thought it necessary to address them all in order for you to avoid encountering such in your registration.
I will be listing all the frequently asked questions as it relates to FUNAI postgraduate admission form. These questions as stated above is from past and current applicants. It is advised you note them down as it would assist in your application process.
The FUNAI format below indicates the FAQs and their appropriate answers with regards to FUNAI PG form after which I will make available, FUNAI postgraduate general admission requirements, how to apply for FUNAI postgraduate admission form.
FAQs on FUNAI PG Admission Form
Q – Is FUNAI postgraduate admission form 2022/2023out?
A – FUNAI PG admission form is out and the online application has begun..
Q – How can I apply for FUNAI PG admission form?
A – FUNAI PG part time registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.
Q – How much is FUNAI PG admission form?
A – Cost of FUNAI PG admission form is Fifteen Thousand Naira (₦15,000.00) only.
Q – I am still running my NYSC, can I apply for FUNAI PG form?
A – The answer is NO. Only candidates with NYSC discharge certificate are eligible to apply for FUNAI postgraduate form.
Q – I have NYSC exemption letter, can I apply for FUNAI PG application form?
A – Yes you are eligible, all you need to do is present your exemption letter
Q – What is the closing date of FUNAI PG admission form?
A – FUNAI PG form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike Ikwo postgraduate admission form for both current and prospective applicants. However, please feel free to ask questions via the comment section should you have any.
FUNAI PG admission form application procedure will be a seamless one because I will simplify the application steps required to apply for the admission form so that new and prospective applicants can apply with ease. Applicants who have previously registered and participated in the prior registration exercise but were unsuccessful can also benefit from the information provided here.
Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike Ikwo postgraduate admission form application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants during the previous session, the only major difference is the closing date of the application form. Going by the above information, it is important to point that the schools that are affiliated to FUNAIPG school are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for FUNAI Postgraduate Admission Form
General Entry Requirements:
- Candidates for admission into any postgraduate programme offered in Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu Alike, Ebonyi State must have obtained at least five (5) credits at not more than two sittings in WASC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB including English Language. In addition.
- In addition to the above, candidates seeking admission into the Faculties of Science; Basic Medical Sciences; and Management and Social Sciences must have a credit pass in Mathematics. Candidates shall also possess the minimum entry requirements for admission into the postgraduate programmes in their respective Departments.
- Graduates of the Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu Alike, Ebonyi State or other Universities recognized by the University Senate who also possess the above qualifications are eligible to apply.
Entry Requirements Per PG Programme:
- POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA (PGD) PROGRAMMES
- Graduates of the Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu Alike, Ebonyi State or other Universities recognized by the University Senate who have obtained a Bachelor Degree with at least a Third Class Honours.
- Holders of HND at Upper or Lower Credit level passes or its equivalent in relevant areas.
- Candidates who hold qualifications other than the ones mentioned above which are acceptable to the Board of the School of Postgraduate Studies and Senate of the University, may also be considered for admission.
- MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- Graduates of the Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu Alike, Ebonyi State or other Universities recognized by the University Senate who have obtained the Bachelor’s Degree in relevant disciplines with at least a Second Class Honours with not less than 3.0 CGPA on a 5-point scale and 2.4 on a 4-point scale.
- Candidates with relevant Postgraduate Diplomas from the Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu Alike, Ebonyi State or other Universities recognized by the University Senate with at least credit level passes with a minimum of 3.5 CGPA on a 5-point scale or 3.0 on 4-point scale.
- Candidates whose First Degrees are unclassified but have at least 60% average score (B level).
- DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY (Ph.D.) DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- Candidates from the Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu Alike, Ikwo or other Universities recognized by the University Senate who have obtained Master’s Degree that is appropriate for the proposed field/s of study shall qualify for Doctorate Degree admission.
- Candidates must possess minimum of 4.0 CGPA on a 5-point scale or 3.2 on a 4-point scale in their Master’s Degrees. Candidates who possess at least a B level (60% average score) at Master’s Degree provided that research work formed part of the Master’s Degree programme shall also qualify for Doctorate Degree admission.
Photocopies of NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates, photocopies of all qualifying credentials, including O’level must be attached to the completed application forms. Candidates should arrange for their transcripts to be sent directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. Non-receipt of transcripts in time is at the detriment of the applicant.
DURATION OF STUDIES
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
- Full-Time Diploma: Minimum of one academic sessionand a maximum of two.
Masters Degree Programmes
- Full-Time: A minimum of two academic sessionsand a maximum of three.
- Full-Time: A minimum of three academic sessionsand a maximum of five.
How To Apply for FUNAI Postgraduate Admission Form
Applying for AE-FUNAI PG form is very simple if you follow the instructions below.
Interested candidates are to pay the non-refundable Application Form fee of fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) only, made payable to “Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu Alike, Ebonyi State” at any Commercial Bank within the Country using the Remita platform, candidates can download and complete the online Application Form by logging on to www.funai.edu.ng.
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR REGISTRATION
HOW TO SUBMIT OF APPLICATION FORM
Completed Application Forms with the relevant documents should be posted or delivered in an envelope marked “PG Admission” to the undersigned. The following documents are required to be enclosed with the Application Forms/Referee reports in a file jacket and then placed in a 10” x 15” size brown envelope before submission;
(a) NYSC certificates (Discharge or Exemption or Exclusion certificate)
(b) All educational credentials
(c) L.G.A. letter of identification
(d) Birth certificate
(e) Evidence of payment of Application Form fee
Submissions should be addressed to:
School of Postgraduate Studies,
Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu Alike,
PMB 1010, Abakaliki,
FUNAI PG FORM CLOSING DATE
The management of the school of postgraduate studies AE-FUNAI has announced that the sale of online admission forms will close two months from the date of publication of this advert.
I Hope you understand the steps provided above? Do you have any questions as regards the FUNAI PG admission form for 2022/2023 session? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page and we shall respond accordingly.
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.