fuotuoke.edu.ng is the official website for applying for FUOTUOKE post UTME admission form for 2023/2024. FUOTUOKE post UTME screening admission form is obtainable every academic session after UTME; this is enable students who sat and passed the minimum JAMB approved cut off mark to participate in the forthcoming FUOTUOKE post UTME form as announced by the management of the institution. The table below is a summary of the post UTME form:
Federal University, Otuoke
|Available Form||FUOTUOKE post UTME Screening Form|
|Cost of FUOTUOKE post UTME form||Two thousand (2,000) Naira only|
The above table contains cost of FUOTUOKE post UTME admission form, FUOTUOKE post UTME minimum cut off mark, and the application portal for successful candidates as well as FUOTUOKE post UTME closing date for submission of forms online.
The above information is very vital whether you have or yet to select FUOTUOKE as your first choice of institution during your JAMB/UTME registration exercise as this would ease your registration process on the FUOTUOKE portal.
Are you interested in the FUOTUOKE post UTME form for 2023/2024 academic session? Below are the most frequently asked questions from applicants interested in the form:
Q – When will FUOTUOKE post UTME form 2023/2024 be out?
A – FUOTUOKE Post UTME form is out and registration is underway.
Q – How can i apply for FUOTUOKE post UTME form?
A – Log on to FUOTUOKE portal, click the application form link to apply (See full details under “How to Apply” below).
Q – How much is FUOTUOKE post UTME screening form?
A – Cost of FUOTUOKE post UTME screening form is 2,000 naira only.
Q – What is the closing date of FUOTUOKE post UTME admission form?
A – FUOTUOKE post UTME screening form closing date is 15th September, 2023.
The above are the FAQs on Federal University, Otuoke post UTME form for both current and prospective applicants. Do yourself a lot of good by reading diligently in order to ease your application steps.
You ought to be clear about FUOTUOKE post UTME registration form because I will simplify the application steps needed in applying for their post UTME form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the University. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
Federal University, Otuoke post UTME application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants last academic session, the only striking difference is the closing date and this is the norm amongst other tertiary institution. Going by the above information it is pertinent to point that the schools that are affiliated to FUOTUOKE are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the available programmes and requirements for applying for the form online.
List of available programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology Education
B.Sc. (Ed.) Business Education
B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Chemistry
B.Sc. (Ed.) Computer Science Education
B.Sc. (Ed.) Economics Education
B.A. (Ed.) English Education
B.A. (Ed.) Education/History
BLIS. Library & Information Science
B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Mathematics
B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
B.Eng. Civil Engineering
B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
B.Eng. Mechatronic Engineering
B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
B.A. English and Communication Studies
B.A. History and International Studies
B.A. Journalism & Media Studies
B.A. Theatre & Film Studies
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
B.Sc. Banking and Finance
B.Sc. Business Administration
B.Sc. Procurement & Logistics Management
B.Sc. Tourism & Hospitality Management
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCE
FACULTY OF MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science
FACULTY OF NURSING SCIENCE
B.NSc. Nursing Science
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
B.Sc. Economics and Development Studies
B.Sc. Political Science
B.Sc. Public Administration
B.Sc. Social Work
B.Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
B.Sc. Computer Science and Informatics
B.Sc. Environmental Management & Toxicology
Requirements for Applying for FUOTUOKE Post UTME and DE Form
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
- You must have obtained a minimum of five 5 O’level credit passes or its A’level equivalents as a DE student in the subjects that are relevant to your course of study.
- You must have selected FUOTUOKE as your first choice of institution in your UTME registration.
- You must have scored up to the minimum cut off mark (140 and above).
Meeting the above requirements automatically make you eligible for applying for FUOTUOKE post UTME form. Feel free to ask questions via the comment section below just in case you are not clear about the above.
FUOTUOKE post UTME application form requirements are what I have just listed in the above paragraph, now I will guide you through the application steps.
- This is to inform all prospective candidates and the general public about a review of the 2023/2024 POST-UTME Screening Exercise of the University.
- The University has decided that the criteria for the Exercise will not involve the writing of POST-UTME Examination.
- All prospective candidates for the Exercise are hereby advised to ensure that their O’ level (WAEC/NECO) result(s) are properly uploaded at the JAMB CAPS in time.
- Other information regarding the admission procedure are on the University website.
How To Apply for FUOTUOKE Post UTME/DE Admission Form 2023/2024 Session
To successfully apply for the form via FUOTUOKE undergraduate portal, you must follow the steps outlined below. You are expected to read through thoroughly to avoid mistakes that could disqualify your form.
STEP 1: Candidates should log on to the University’s admission screening portal with VALID JAMB Registration Number to Create Account and generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) to make payment at any commercial bank;
STEP 2: Please note that the candidates UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) should be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
STEP 3: Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the RRR number from the Bank upon payment of N2,000.00 only.
STEP 4: After successful payment, candidates are to return to the University portal to complete Bio-data Form online.
General Post UTME/DE Instructions
- Candidates are advised to correctly upload their O’level results and current passport photographs on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’level requirements. The image format for the passport is JPEG and must not exceed 50KB.
- The passport photograph must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
- FUOTUOKE accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB O’level results.
- Candidates awaiting O’level results may also apply.
- Candidates are to click on Admission requirements to check on UTME and O’level requirements for their course of choice.
- Candidates are advised to read the O’level requirements of their courses and select the right FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates who did not comply with the UTME subject/O’level requirements are requested to change to the appropriate course on JAMB CAPS in order to be considered for admission.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line form is carefully completed, following ALL necessary instructions, as mistake(s) may be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which shall lead to disqualification.
Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for future reference.
- The registration for the online screening exercise is from 25th July to 25th August, 2023.
Click HERE to start your application
The above are the university’s approved steps in applying for FUOTUOKE post UTME form for this current academic session hence should be taken seriously.
The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
Closing Date for Submission of Form
The closing date for submission of forms is 25th August, 2023.
That’s all you need to know as regards FUOTUOKE post UTME/DE screening form for 2023/2024 academic session. Please note that if you have questions as regards the subject matter, you can reach me via my comment section below and I will be happy to assist.
Has have gained from this post? If YES, please share via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or TWITTER icons as seen below for the benefits of others. Also, you could also subscribe to this log to start receiving email alerts for fresh posts.
Best of luck to all candidates.