fuoye.edu.ng is the official website for applying for FUOYE post UTME admission form for 2022/2023. FUOYE post UTME screening admission form is obtainable every academic session after UTME; this is enable students who sat and passed the minimum JAMB approved cut off mark to participate in the forthcoming FUOYE post UTME form as announced by the management of the institution. The table below is a summary of the post UTME form:
|Institution||Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State|
|Available Form||FUOYE post UTME Screening Form|
|Cost of FUOYE post UTME form||Two thousand (2,000) Naira only|
The above table contains cost of FUOYE post UTME admission form, FUOYE post UTME minimum cut off mark, and the application portal for successful candidates as well as FUOYE post UTME closing date for submission of forms online.
The above information is very vital whether you have or yet to select FUOYE as your first choice of institution during your JAMB/UTME registration exercise as this would ease your registration process on the FUOYE portal.
Are you interested in the FUOYE post UTME form for 2022/2023 academic session? Below are the most frequently asked questions from applicants interested in the form:
Q – When will FUOYE post UTME form 2022/2023 be out?
A – FUOYE Post UTME form is out and registration is underway.
Q – How can i apply for FUOYE post UTME form?
A – Log on to FUOYE portal, click the application form link to apply (See full details under “How to Apply” below).
Q – How much is FUOYE post UTME screening form?
A – Cost of FUOYE post UTME screening form is 2,000 naira only.
Q – What is the closing date of FUOYE post UTME admission form?
A – FUOYE post UTME screening form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State post UTME form for both current and prospective applicants. Do yourself a lot of good by reading diligently in order to ease your application steps.
You ought to be clear about FUOYE post UTME registration form because I will simplify the application steps needed in applying for their post UTME form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the University. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State post UTME application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants last academic session, the only striking difference is the closing date and this is the norm amongst other tertiary institution. Going by the above information it is pertinent to point that the schools that are affiliated to FUOYE are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for FUOYE Post UTME Form
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
- You must have obtained a minimum of five 5 O’level credit passes or its A’level equivalents as a DE student in the subjects that are relevant to your course of study.
- You must have selected FUOYE as your first choice of institution in your UTME registration.
- You must have scored up to the minimum cut off mark (140) for FUOYE .
Meeting the above requirements automatically make you eligible for applying for FUOYE post UTME form. Feel free to ask questions via the comment section below just in case you are not clear about the above.
FUOYE post UTME application form requirements are what i have just listed in the above paragraph, now I will guide you through the application steps.
Candidates who chose the Federal University Otuoke as their first choice and scored 140 and above in the 2022 UTME and chose any of the under-listed programmes.
1. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.A. (Ed.) Education/History
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics
2. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
3. FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- B.A. English and Communication Studies
- B.A. History and International Studies
4. Faculty of SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Economics and Development Studies
- B.Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
- B.Sc. Political Science
5. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Marketing
6. FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science and Informatics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Statistics
- Candidates who did not choose Federal University Otuoke as their first choice but scored a minimum of 140 in the 2022 UTME and are ready to change to Federal University Otuoke as their first choice are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates in this category must do a change of institution to Federal University Otuoke via JAMB website (www.jamb.org.ng) and choose any of the programmes listed above.
How To Apply for FUOYE Post UTME Admission Form
Step 1: Login to FUOYE E-campus website on www.ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
Step 2: On the page, there is an Admission Menu button displayed on the right-hand side, click on “Registration Steps” and read instructions carefully
Step 3: Kindly Login with your JAMB Registration Number e.g 96514355CA [You do not require a password for gaining access]
Step 4: Upon completing steps 1 to 6, proceed to complete your profile on the portal
Step 5: After updating your information, an activation link will be sent to your registered email address, click on the activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
Step 6: Re-login after verification and you will be prompted to make payment. Each candidate will be required to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N 2,000. 00) only. Payment should be made strictly online on the University Screening Portal Using any bank Debit Card.
Step 7: You will have to “Upload O’Level Results” to complete the FUOYE post UTME/DE screening application form.
Step 8: Upon confirming that you have successfully uploaded your O’level results, proceed to printing out your Registration Slip otherwise known as your acknowledgement slip containing summary of your registration. For assistance send email to email@example.com
Click HERE to start your application
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
- Passport-size photograph
- Copy of 2022 UTME original result printout
- Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Ordinary Level result
- Copy of Local Government Origin
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Use digital passport photograph
- Use the same name as in your JAMB UTME and in the same order
- Submit a valid email address and personal phone number in your online application
- Note: Federal University Otuoke will not be responsible for unsuccessful applications as a result of invalid email address(es) and telephone number(s).
DATE OF POST-UTME EXERCISE
Candidates should therefore check their Application Screening Schedule Slip and adhere strictly to the date and time indicted on the slip
CANDIDATES WHO MAKE FALSE DECLARATION OF UTME SCORES, ORDINARY LEVEL RESULT GRADES (WAEC, NECO OR NABTEB) AS WELL AS STATE OF ORIGIN SHALL NOT BE
Closing Date for Submission of Form
The closing date for submission of forms is 15th November, 2022.
That’s all you need to know as regards FUOYE post UTME/DE screening form for 2022/2023 academic session. Please note that if you have questions as regards the subject matter, you can reach me via my comment section below and I will be happy to assist.
Has have gained from this post? If YES, please share via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or TWITTER icons as seen below for the benefits of others. Also, you could also subscribe to this log to start receiving email alerts for fresh posts.
Best of luck to all candidates.