fuoye.edu.ng is the official website for applying for FUOYE post UTME admission form for 2023/2024. FUOYE post UTME screening admission form is obtainable every academic session after UTME; this is enable students who sat and passed the minimum JAMB approved cut off mark to participate in the forthcoming FUOYE post UTME form as announced by the management of the institution. The table below is a summary of the post UTME form:
|Institution||Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State|
|Available Form||FUOYE post UTME Screening Form|
|Cost of FUOYE post UTME form||Two thousand (2,000) Naira only|
The above table contains cost of FUOYE post UTME admission form, FUOYE post UTME minimum cut off mark, and the application portal for successful candidates as well as FUOYE post UTME closing date for submission of forms online.
The above information is very vital whether you have or yet to select FUOYE as your first choice of institution during your JAMB/UTME registration exercise as this would ease your registration process on the FUOYE portal.
Are you interested in the FUOYE post UTME form for 2023/2024 academic session? Below are the most frequently asked questions from applicants interested in the form:
Q – When will FUOYE post UTME form 2023/2024 be out?
A – FUOYE Post UTME form is out and registration is underway.
Q – How can i apply for FUOYE post UTME form?
A – Log on to FUOYE portal, click the application form link to apply (See full details under “How to Apply” below).
Q – How much is FUOYE post UTME screening form?
A – Cost of FUOYE post UTME screening form is 2,000 naira only.
Q – What is the closing date of FUOYE post UTME admission form?
A – FUOYE post UTME screening form closing date is 31st August, 2023.
The above are the FAQs on Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State post UTME form for both current and prospective applicants. Do yourself a lot of good by reading diligently in order to ease your application steps.
You ought to be clear about FUOYE post UTME registration form because I will simplify the application steps needed in applying for their post UTME form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the University. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State post UTME application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants last academic session, the only striking difference is the closing date and this is the norm amongst other tertiary institution. Going by the above information it is pertinent to point that the schools that are affiliated to FUOYE are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for FUOYE Post UTME Form
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
- You must have obtained a minimum of five 5 O’level credit passes or its A’level equivalents as a DE student in the subjects that are relevant to your course of study.
- You must have selected FUOYE as your first choice of institution in your UTME registration.
- You must have scored up to the minimum cut off mark (150) for FUOYE .
Meeting the above requirements automatically make you eligible for applying for FUOYE post UTME form. Feel free to ask questions via the comment section below just in case you are not clear about the above.
FUOYE post UTME application form requirements are what i have just listed in the above paragraph, now I will guide you through the application steps.
Candidates who chose the Federal University Otuoke as their first choice and scored 150 and above in the 2023 UTME and chose any of the under-listed programmes.
1. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.A. (Ed.) Education/History
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics
2. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
3. FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- B.A. English and Communication Studies
- B.A. History and International Studies
4. Faculty of SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Economics and Development Studies
- B.Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
- B.Sc. Political Science
5. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Marketing
6. FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science and Informatics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Statistics
- Candidates who did not choose Federal University Otuoke as their first choice but scored a minimum of 150 in the 2023 UTME and are ready to change to Federal University Otuoke as their first choice are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates in this category must do a change of institution to Federal University Otuoke via JAMB website (www.jamb.org.ng) and choose any of the programmes listed above.
How To Apply for FUOYE Post UTME Admission Form
Step 1: Logon to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
Step 2: On Admission Menu displayed on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and read instructions carefully
Step 3: Kindly Login with your JAMB Registration Number e.g 202211179278JA and use the word “password” as your inital password to logon to the portal. [Note Password is not editable]
Step 4: You will be required to update the underlisted data:
- Valid Phone Number
- Valid Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Red background Passport [If Applicable]
- O’Level Results with Maximum of two(2) sittings
- WAEC/NECO Scratch Card Details corresponding to the O’level Results uploaded
Note: Ensure to use a valid email Address and Phone Number you can b contacted on if need arises. Also, always check this mail for updates and information.
Step 5: After updating your information, a confirmation link will be sent to your email box provided. Logon to your E-mail and click on the account activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
Step 6: Login again after verification and click on “Upload O’Level Results” link at the left hand corner of the screen to complete your registration. Select Number of Sitting and Enter all the subjects and grade respectively. On completion, click on Complete Registration” button then click OK on the message dialog box.
Step 7: Kindly select the Remita Payment Platform. You will be prompted to confirm the transaction, simply click “Ok” to proceed
.: Payment Instructions
1. To initiate payment, complete the required form and activate your account as applicable, click on the small circle at the right hand with a pointed finger to proceed.
- On the payment confirmation page; you will find your transaction details including transaction reference, amount to pay, service being paid for, etc.
Click on the “Remita proceed button” for redirection to Remita, where you can pay using any of the available channels including debit or credit cards, internet banking, mobile wallet, bank branch etc.
After successful online payment, the user is redirected back to the portal and can proceed with the service.
If an alternative channel was used (bank branch, internet banking), you are required to log back into the portal and proceed to obtain service.
If the response is successful, navigate back to the service that was paid for to continue to obtain service.
Step 8: Confirm your Payment Information again and Click on “Make Payment” button to Proceed.
Step 9: Enter your ATM card details
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number on the front side of the card
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card)
- Enter your card pin
- Click on “Pay” button when you are done
Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart again).
Note: An Email containing the receipt of the transaction will be sent to your E-mail..
Step 10: Print Out your Registration Slip containing summary of your registration.
If at anytime you need clarification, send an email and always ensure to quote your registration Number in all mails accordingly to: firstname.lastname@example.org or use our live Chat system to speak to an agent
All Complaints will strictly be treated via our support email and Live chat system.
DATE OF POST-UTME EXERCISE
Candidates should therefore check their Application Screening Schedule Slip and adhere strictly to the date and time indicted on the slip
CANDIDATES WHO MAKE FALSE DECLARATION OF UTME SCORES, ORDINARY LEVEL RESULT GRADES (WAEC, NECO OR NABTEB) AS WELL AS STATE OF ORIGIN SHALL NOT BE
Closing Date for Submission of Form
The closing date for submission of forms is August 31st, 2023.
That’s all you need to know as regards FUOYE post UTME/DE screening form for 2023/2024 academic session. Please note that if you have questions as regards the subject matter, you can reach me via my comment section below and I will be happy to assist.
Has have gained from this post? If YES, please share via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or TWITTER icons as seen below for the benefits of others. Also, you could also subscribe to this log to start receiving email alerts for fresh posts.
Best of luck to all candidates.