Federal University of Technology school of postgraduate studies through the management of the university has announced the sale of FUTMINA postgraduate admission form for 2022/2023 academic session. FUTMINA PG form is made available online for candidates interested in running a postgraduate programme at FUTMINA and must have met the PG admission requirement for the proposed programme.
This post will serve as a guide in applying for FUTMINA postgraduate application form both for first time applicants and returning applicants as it would cover every grey area about FUTMINA PG admission form which includes the commencement date for sale of FUTMINA PG admission form, the application procedure, duration of all PG programmes, cost of the PG form and the closing date of FUTMINA PG admission form.
Before we proceed, as usual, based on the challenges faced by past FUTMINA PG applicants in their application process, I thought it necessary to address them all in order for you to avoid encountering such in your registration.
I will be listing all the frequently asked questions as it relates to FUTMINA postgraduate admission form. These questions as stated above is from past and current applicants. It is advised you note them down as it would assist in your application process.
The FUTMINA format below indicates the FAQs and their appropriate answers with regards to FUTMINA PG form after which I will make available, FUTMINA postgraduate general admission requirements, how to apply for FUTMINA postgraduate admission form.
FAQs on FUTMINA PG Admission Form
Q – Is FUTMINA postgraduate admission form 2022/2023out?
A – FUTMINA PG admission form is out and the online application has begun..
Q – How can I apply for FUTMINA PG admission form?
A – FUTMINA PG part time registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.
Q – How much is FUTMINA PG admission form?
A – Cost of FUTMINA PG admission form is 10,000 naira only.
Q – I am still running my NYSC, can I apply for FUTMINA PG form?
A – The answer is NO. Only candidates with NYSC discharge certificate are eligible to apply for FUTMINA postgraduate form.
Q – I have NYSC exemption letter, can I apply for FUTMINA PG application form?
A – Yes you are eligible, all you need to do is present your exemption letter
Q – What is the closing date of FUTMINA PG admission form?
A – FUTMINA PG form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on Federal University of Technology postgraduate admission form for both current and prospective applicants. However, please feel free to ask questions via the comment section should you have any.
FUTMINA PG admission form application procedure will be a seamless one because I will simplify the application steps required to apply for the admission form so that new and prospective applicants can apply with ease. Applicants who have previously registered and participated in the prior registration exercise but were unsuccessful can also benefit from the information provided here.
Federal University of Technology postgraduate admission form application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants during the previous session, the only major difference is the closing date of the application form. Going by the above information, it is important to point that the schools that are affiliated to FUTMINAPG school are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for FUTMINA Postgraduate Admission Form
A candidate applying for Postgraduate Studies in the Federal University of Technology, Minna must have obtained five (5) Credits in WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and GCE (O’Level) or their equivalents including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings. No admission shall be made on the basis of any awaiting results and no exemption is made for admission into any programme.
- Candidates for admission for any of PhD Programme shall be Master Degree graduates of the Federal University of Technology, Minna or any other University recognized by the Senate or holders of equivalent qualifications acceptable to the University Senate (Not professional masters).
- A Master Degree holder applying for PhD Programme of the University must have maintained a weighted score average of 60% or a ‘B’ grade or a CGPA of 3.50 out of 5.00 in overall performance in the Master Degree programme.
- Appropriate courses may be prescribed for candidates whose background is considered weak for the areas of specialization. This is done at the discretion of the School/Department within the approved general regulations/guidelines of the Postgraduate School.
MASTER DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- A Minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) degree from Federal University of Technology, Minna or any other recognized University.
- A Third Class Honours Degree with at least 3 years graduation experience in relevant fields may be considered. In some areas, passing a qualifying examination to be administered by the Department of the candidates, in consultation with the Postgraduate School, may be required.
- Candidates with HND with a minimum of Lower Credit, OND Lower Credit and a Postgraduate Diploma in relevant field with, at least a minimum of Lower Credit and one year graduation experience may be considered.
- For avoidance of doubt, candidates with PASS grade at any level Degree, PGD, HND and OND do not qualify for admission to the PhD/ Master/PGD Programmes. No Diploma candidate with CGPA less than 2.50 qualifies for admission into the Master Degree Programmes.
- Where examination is required as in the case of (ii) and (iii) above, an examination fee of N2000.00 will be charged outside the cost of Postgraduate application forms.
- In all cases of admission the final decision on qualified candidates rests with the Postgraduate School Board. Candidates with Science-based background are normally considered.
- All Master Degree Programmes require course work components in addition to research work components. There is no exemption. A Thesis must be defended and submitted for a student to qualify and graduate.
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
- First degree in relevant areas from any recognized university.
- Candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit at HND level are eligible for admission
- Candidates with PASS grade are not eligible for admission.
Photocopies of NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates, photocopies of all qualifying credentials, including O’level must be attached to the completed application forms. Candidates should arrange for their transcripts to be sent directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. Non-receipt of transcripts in time is at the detriment of the applicant.
DURATION OF STUDIES
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
- Full-Time Diploma: Minimum of one academic sessionand a maximum of two.
Masters Degree Programmes
- Full-Time: A minimum of two academic sessionsand a maximum of three.
- Full-Time: A minimum of three academic sessionsand a maximum of five.
How To Apply for FUTMINA Postgraduate Admission Form
The steps below are required for applying for FUTMINA PG form. Ensure you take note of every step and fill in correctly, the required information as required. Please note that all applications for Postgraduate programmes are online through the University website; futminna.edu.ng
All requested information on the online application must be correctly, and accurately provided with current and active email addresses and phone numbers.
Step 1 – Click on the button with ‘START APPLICATION BUTTON’.
Step 2 – Login and start application page appears.
Step 3 – Click Start Application Link (blinking) at the top of the page.
Step 4 – Enter surname, first name, other names, valid email address and highest qualification obtained.
Step 5 – Make sure you enter all information correctly, because your email address will be used to send Application Number.
Step 6 – Select the last option “PROGRAMME APPLICATION TITLE” from the list. This option determines the programmes available for registration.
Step 7 – Click the “Submit Application” button
Step 8 – Upon clicking on the SUBMIT APPLICATION button, you must return to login page with NEW APPLICATION NUMBER to finalize your online registration.
[Optional] Candidate can also sign-in into their email account and continue using the link provided to continue registration.
- Important Note: Candidate should also check their spam folder in case mail is not found in the mail “inbox”
- Once you login successfully complete the remaining part of the registration as follows:
- Fill out your data
- O-level results one or combination of two sittings.
- Upload all credential (Recommended size: Width:500px/Height:680px)
- Upload Thesis (Ph.d Candidates only)
- Upload Passport (Recommended size: Width:150px/Height:170px)
Use Corel Draw or Paint for adjustment or resizing your relevant documents. Scanned copy of all relevant credentials must be in JPG format
- You can make modifications at this stage as much as you like before payment. Note you can save and continue later or click on final submission preview.
- Click Referee Link on right pane of the page to add/send referee request.
- Enter referee valid email and click the send button. You have up to three(3) request to make and must not be the same referee.
- Note: Candidates are advice to monitor their referee request until all requests status are cleared. But you can still proceed to payment and submit final registration.
Step 1 – Click Open payment button
Step 2 – Proceed to the payment gateway. A payment information page will be generated for you to confirm your previous data entered.
Step 3 – Payment for FUTMinna College can be completed via any of these Debit Cards (MasterCard,Verve & VISA Card)
Step 4 – Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV2 i.e. the 3 digits behind your card, and pin number)
Step 5 – This automatically debits N10,000 application fees and N250 for bank commission)
Step 6 – You can also generate RRR payment slip from portal and visit any bank branch to make payment through REMITA platform. After payment at the bank return to your portal to continue your registration.
Step 7 – Ensure you printout of the registration form and payment for VERIFICATION purpose.
Click HERE to apply.
Please be informed that all duly completed application forms must be submitted online through the University portal before the closing date. All necessary instructions on filling of form must be adhered to and failure to do so is sufficient ground to disqualify an applicant.
Completed application forms must be printed out as they would be requested for during registration, on successful admission.
All PhD Applicants must upload their research proposal of interest and ensure that their official transcripts are forwarded to;
Federal University of Technology,
Minna, Niger State.
Please note the following:
- Before processing your admission, an official transcripts could also be sent through our Email (email@example.com) to be uploaded before processing of admission.
- It is the responsibility of each candidate to ensure that the online referee reports are duly filled and submitted by the respective referees before the closing date. (Minimum of two (2) referees must be submitted on line).
- All certificates must be uploaded in their original form and in colour.
FUTMINA PG FORM CLOSING DATE
The submission deadline for all completed PG forms for 2022/2023 academic session is 6th August, 2022. You are advised to apply only through the university’s postgraduate portal.
I Hope you understand the steps provided above? Do you have any questions as regards the FUTMINA PG admission form for 2022/2023 session? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page and we shall respond accordingly.
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.