https://www.havillauniversity.edu.ng/ is the official website for applying for HUNI post UTME admission form for 2024/2025. HUNI post UTME screening admission form is obtainable every academic session after UTME; this is enable students who sat and passed the minimum JAMB approved cut off mark to participate in the forthcoming HUNI post UTME form as announced by the management of the institution. The table below is a summary of the post UTME form:
|Havilla University, Nde-Ikom, Cross River State
|HUNI post UTME Screening Form
|Cost of HUNI post UTME form
|Two thousand (2,000) Naira only
The above table contains cost of HUNI post UTME admission form, HUNI post UTME minimum cut-off mark and the application portal for successful candidates as well as HUNI post UTME closing date for submission of forms online.
The above information is very vital whether you have or yet to select HUNI as your first choice of institution during your JAMB/UTME registration exercise as this would ease your registration process on the HUNI portal.
Are you interested in the HUNI post UTME form for 2024/2025 academic session? Below are the most frequently asked questions from applicants interested in the form:
Q – When will HUNI post UTME form 2024/2025 be out?
A – HUNI Post UTME form is out and registration is underway.
Q – How can i apply for HUNI post UTME form?
A – Log on to HUNI portal, click the application form link to apply (See full details under “How to Apply” below).
Q – How much is HUNI post UTME screening form?
A – Cost of HUNI post UTME screening form is 2,000 naira only.
Q – What is the closing date of HUNI post UTME admission form?
A – HUNI post UTME screening form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on Havilla University, Nde-Ikom, Cross River State post UTME form for both current and prospective applicants. Do yourself a lot of good by reading diligently in order to ease your application steps.
You ought to be clear about HUNI post UTME registration form because I will simplify the application steps needed in applying for their post UTME form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the University. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
Havilla University, Nde-Ikom, Cross River State post UTME application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants last academic session, the only striking difference is the closing date and this is the norm amongst other tertiary institution. Going by the above information it is pertinent to point that the schools that are affiliated to HUNI are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for HUNI Post UTME Form
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
- You must have obtained a minimum of five 5 O’level credit passes or its A’level equivalents as a DE student in the subjects that are relevant to your course of study.
- You must have selected HUNI as your first choice of institution in your UTME registration.
- You must have scored up to the minimum cut off mark for HUNI.
Meeting the above requirements automatically make you eligible for applying for HUNI post UTME form. Feel free to ask questions via the comment section below just in case you are not clear about the above.
HUNI post UTME application form requirements are what i have just listed in the above paragraph, now I will guide you through the application steps.
How To Apply for HUNI Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Session – Step by Step Procedure
To successfully apply for the form via HUNI undergraduate portal, you must follow the steps outlined below. You are expected to read through thoroughly to avoid mistakes that could disqualify your form.
- Log on to the portal to start your registration.
- Make payments for the application form using your debit card details
- print the completed form. You will be notified by email the day and time for your screening exercise.
General Post UTME/DE Instructions
Admission into Havilla University is open to candidates with the requisite qualifications and subject to written and/or oral examination as the University may determine. All applicants for admission into the University must at least 16 years of age. Admission into Havilla University is open to all irrespective of Religion, Ethnic Group, Gender, Creed, and Disability.
A general overview of the admission requirements are as follows:
- For admission to 100 Level (via UTME), candidates must: obtain five (5) credits at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects at not more than 2 sittings including credit passes in English and Mathematics; and attain acceptable points in UTME in relevant subjects.
- For admission by direct entry (200 Level), candidates must, in addition to having five (5) SSCE credits, obtain at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be.
- Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics are compulsory for admission into all courses.
- Those who meet the requirements for admission shall be subjected to a screening interview to be conducted by the University.
- The registration for the online screening exercise is on.
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR APPLICATION
The above are the university’s approved steps in applying for HUNI post UTME form for this current academic session hence should be taken seriously.
The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
Closing Date for Submission of Form
The closing date for submission of forms is yet to be announced by the management.
That’s all you need to know as regards HUNI post UTME/DE screening form for 2024/2025 academic session. Please note that if you have questions as regards the subject matter, you can reach me via my comment section below and I will be happy to assist.
Has have gained from this post? If YES, please share via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or TWITTER icons as seen below for the benefits of others. Also, you could also subscribe to this log to start receiving email alerts for fresh posts.
Best of luck to all candidates.