Hezekiah University JUPEB Cut Off Mark JUPEB admission cut off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session has been released by the management of the university. You should now have a good understanding of the Hezekiah University JUPEB cut off mark for all courses after reading this post. There are, however, courses with more stringent requirements.
As regards Hezekiah University JUPEB cut off mark, just incase you are not aware, the minimum required score for JUPEB is 10. As with the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), scoring up to the minimum JUPEB minimal cut-off mark for gives you the opportunity to apply for admission in any JUPEB affiliated institution in Nigeria; in this case, you need at least eight (8) points out of a possible 15 on the exam in order to use your JUPEB certificate.
The JUPEB Programme at Hezekiah University awards the same certificate as the JUPEB Programs at other universities with which it is connected (JUPEB). Students who get this credential are guaranteed DE-Direct Entry into the 200-level of their chosen program at Hezekiah University and all other JUPEB-affiliated universities in Nigeria.
The Hezekiah University JUPEB cutoff point varies by courses at Hezekiah University for the 2023/2024 academic session. In other words, the offered courses determine the minimum score required to enroll. Many of you have asked in the comments area for information on other colleges’ JUPEB cutoffs in addition to the Hezekiah University JUPEB cutoff.
Candidates in the one-year program must earn a minimum of marks determined by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) in order to qualify for DE (Direct Entry) into the 200-level of their choice degree at any of the JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria.
Hezekiah University JUPEB Cut Off Point for All Courses 2023/2024 Academic Session
Every once in a while, we want to remind potential students that the minimum Hezekiah University JUPEB cut-off point is eight (8). However, the odds of acceptance are substantially higher for those with higher JUPEB scores.
- The entry requirement for all science and paramedical programs at Hezekiah University is a JUPEB score of 8 or higher.
- Students applying to the School of Basic Medicine, Medical Sciences, and Related Courses at Hezekiah University or any other JUPEB-affiliated university in Nigeria should aim for a score of at least 12 out of a possible 15.
- The passing grade in any engineering subject (including physics, chemistry, industrial mathematics, and so on) is 10 out of 15.
- The minimum JUPEB score for admission to Hezekiah University’s Social Sciences and Management programs is eight (8). Students with a score of seven or more on the JUPEB exam have a better chance of being accepted to Hezekiah University or another JUPEB-accepting institution.
- A minimum score of 8 is required for admission to both the Faculty of Arts and the Faculty of Agriculture.
- At Hezekiah University JUPEB, the Faculty of Law requires a minimum score of 12 out of a possible 15. To enroll in the 200-level curriculum, prospective students need just submit an application to Hezekiah University or another Nigerian university that is a member of the Joint Universities Programme in Education Board (JUPEB).
We hope this document elucidates any uncertainty you may have had regarding the 2023/2024 academic session JUPEB cut-off point for all courses at Hezekiah University. Feel free to ask any question in the space provided below, and we shall revert accordingly.