Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University school of postgraduate studies through the management of the university has announced the sale of COOU postgraduate admission form for 2022/2023 academic session. COOU PG form is made available online for candidates interested in running a postgraduate programme at COOU and must have met the PG admission requirement for the proposed programme.
This post will serve as a guide in applying for COOU postgraduate application form both for first-time applicants and returning applicants as it would cover every grey area about COOU PG admission form which includes the commencement date for the sale of COOU PG admission form, the application procedure, duration of all PG programmes, cost of the PG form and the closing date of COOU PG admission form.
Before we proceed, as usual, based on the challenges faced by past COOU PG applicants in their application process, I thought it necessary to address them all in order for you to avoid encountering such in your registration.
I will be listing all the frequently asked questions as it relates to COOU postgraduate admission form. These questions as stated above are from past and current applicants. It is advised you note them down as it would assist in your application process.
The COOU format below indicates the FAQs and their appropriate answers with regards to COOU PG form after which I will make available, COOU postgraduate general admission requirements, how to apply for COOU postgraduate admission form.
FAQs on COOU PG Admission Form
Q – Is COOU postgraduate admission form 2022/2023 out?
A – COOU PG admission form is out and the online application has begun.
Q – How can I apply for COOU PG admission form?
A – COOU PG part-time registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.
Q – How much is COOU PG admission form?
A – Applicants are required to purchase the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Ekpoma’s School of Postgraduate Studies Form at a fee of N23,000.00 (Twenty Three Thousand Naira) only online with their ATM debit cards @https://aaue.waeup.org.
Q – I am still running my NYSC, can I apply for COOU PG form?
A – NYSC discharge certificate is an important document for applying for COOU postgraduate programme. Therefore without your NYSC discharge certificate, you cannot apply.
Q – I have NYSC exemption letter, can I apply for COOU PG application form?
A – Yes you are eligible, all you need to do is present your exemption letter
Q – What is the closing date of COOU PG admission form?
A – COOU PG form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University postgraduate admission form for both current and prospective applicants. However, please feel free to ask questions via the comment section should you have any.
COOU PG admission form application procedure will be a seamless one because I will simplify the application steps required to apply for the admission form so that new and prospective applicants can apply with ease. Applicants who have previously registered and participated in the prior registration exercise but were unsuccessful can also benefit from the information provided here.
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University postgraduate admission form application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants during the previous session, the only major difference is the closing date of the application form. Going by the above information, it is important to point out that the schools that are affiliated to COOU PG school are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for COOU Postgraduate Admission Form
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
The following constitute the minimum entry requirements to COOU postgraduate programmes:
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAMME
A graduate from any recognized university or a person with a qualification adjudged to be equivalent to a first degree may be admitted, provided the matriculation and Departmental requirements of this university are satisfied. A holder of Upper Credit in the HND from a recognized institution may also be admitted.
- Applicants for PGD in Business Administration must in addition possess credits at O’level in English Language, Mathematics and Economics.
- Applicants for Diploma in Estate Management must possess a good honors degree in the appropriate professional examinations of the Nigerian Institute of town planners and the relevant cognate experience may be considered.
- For postgraduate Diploma in Microbiology, applicants must possess one of the following: B.Sc or HND in Microbiology, Biochemistry, Zoology, Botany, Laboratory Technology, Food Science and Technology or Chemistry.
- For Postgraduate Diploma in Pharmacology, applicants must possess B.Sc in allied services from reputable Universities.
MASTERS DEGREE PROGRAMME
- A candidate with a first degree from a recognized University having a minimum of second class lower division may be admitted, provided the university matriculation and Departmental requirements are satisfied, however, candidates with CGPA of 2.4 on a 4 point scale or 2.7 points on a 5 point scale and above will be given preference.
- A candidate with a good postgraduate diploma from a recognized University may also be admitted.
- Candidates for M.A, and M.Ed who do not hold a degree in the relevant field may be required to do Postgraduate Diploma in the course of study.
- Applicants for Business Administration, Industrial Sociology and Personnel Management programmes are required to have credit level passes in English Language, Mathematics and Economics at O’level.
- For the Masters Degree in Surgical Pathology or Human Physiology, applicants must have the M.B.B.S or an equivalent degree obtained from Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University or any recognized University. For the Masters Degree Studies in Human Physiology, a good second class honours degree in Physiology is acceptable. In addition, a good degree in a related subject, provided the Physiology content is substantial, will be considered.
- For the Masters Degree in Urban and regional Planning, Estate Management holders of COOU Postgraduate Diploma and that of any recognized Universities in Urban and Regional Planning at the merit level and above will be considered.
- For M.Sc in Clinical Optometry, applicants must have the O.D. degree from an accredited university and ODORBN with CGPA of not less than 3.00 points on a 5 Point scale.
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY
- Candidates with a good masters degree (NOT MBA) in the relevant or related discipline which includes course work and a defended research dissertation from a recognized University may be admitted, provided the university matriculation requirement is satisfied.
- Candidates with a minimum cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.0 points on a 4 point scale or 4.0 points on a 5 point scale will be given preference. Candidates must have obtained (60%) sixty percent average in both the course work and the Masters Dissertation examined by an External Examiner and involving an oral defence. In addition to these admission requirements, candidates may be required to present themselves for selection test and interview. Candidates with CGPA lower than 3.0 points (2.5-2.99) on a 4 point scale or lower than 4.0 points (3.50-3.99) on a 5 point scale will be required to enroll for the M.Phil/Ph.D programme of students.
Photocopies of NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates, photocopies of all qualifying credentials, including O’level must be attached to the completed application forms. Candidates should arrange for their transcripts to be sent directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. Non-receipt of transcripts in time is at the detriment of the applicant.
DURATION OF STUDIES
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
- Full-Time Diploma: Minimum of two semesters and a maximum of four semesters.
- Part-Time Diploma: Minimum of three semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
Masters Degree Programmes
- Full-Time: A minimum of three semesters and a maximum of six semesters.
- Part-Time: A minimum of four semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
- Full-Time: A minimum of six semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
- Part-Time: A minimum of eight semesters and a maximum of ten semesters
- Full-Time: A minimum of six semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
- Part-Time: A minimum of eight semesters and a maximum of ten semesters.
How To Apply for COOU Postgraduate Admission Form
Kindly read through carefully before proceeding to the application button below. Follow the outlined steps below for your application
Step 1-Visit the COOU Portal.
Step 2-Click on the POSTGRADUATE panel.
Step 3-Click on GENERATE APPLICATION INVOICE.
Step 4-Generate the invoice with your mobile
Step 5-Proceed to any bank of your choice with your invoice for payment via Payment can also be made online using your debit card.
Step 6-Return to the PG portal and proceed with your application by clicking on: APPLY FOR PG, input your payment RRR to proceed.
Click HERE to start your application process.
COOU PG FORM CLOSING DATE
The Management has announced a closing date COOU PG part-time Admission Form. As soon as they do this content will be updated. Please be advised that you are to apply as early as possible.
I hope this has helped? Do you have any questions as regards Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Uli PG part-time form 2022/2023? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page.