Checking your WAEC result after writing the national examination is an easy process and many candidates are sometimes worried about how to go about it. This is the reason why I have written this article. To help you explain the process of waec result checking especially now that you can do them online easily.
Now follow these simple steps and you will not have to worry again.
Here is How to Check Your WAEC Result Online:
- Buy a WAEC result checker scratch card. You should find the nearest bank in your area and buy your waec scratch card.You will need this card to continue with the following steps.
- After the purchase, then located a very good cyber café. Actually, you need to visit the waec website stated on the scratched card. Visit WAEC website at www.waecdirect.org
- Supply and fill your information as a candidate for example your seat number and your center number. Then move on to the next step.
- Next put in the year you wrote the examination 2015,2016,2017 etc.
- Next you select the actual month you wrote the examination. We have the may/June waec examination and the November / December examination.
- Lastly, you should enter the waec scratch card pin and serial number.
- Check what the computer brings up on the screen. If all details are correct, you will have seen the result on your screen.
Sometimes, results of some subjects may not be available at the moment, you need to keep checking. You can check up to five times with the same card so it is advisable to check once a week so you don’t have to buy another card.
So have you checked your result? What was your score?