Getting outrageous light bill from Ikeja Electric Distribution Company (IKEDC) would soon be a thing of the past with the new prepaid meter being distributed and installed by the Ikeja Electric Distribution Company (IKEDC).
For those of you in the dark on how to get the new prepaid meter, this post would help you on the steps involved in getting one.
- Ikeja Electric would identify and notify the customers to be metered.
- Meter forms would be given to the identified customers by Ikeja Electric’s sales representatives (ESR)
- Installation of the new prepaid Meter takes place in the customers premises.
- After Installation, the customer has to visit the Ikeja Electric Business Unit for account reconcillation and vending. This is mandatory to complete the installation process.
- All customers are to ensure that they separate their load/lines before meter installationcan be carried out.
Please note that the meter forms and installationservices are FREE with no cost to the customers.
Do not make any payment to any Ikeja Electric employee or sub-contracting partner for meter forms and installation services.
For further enquires you can contact IKEDC helplines on 01-4483900 or 01-7000250
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org