jabu.edu.ng is the official website for applying for JABU post UTME admission form for 2023/2024. JABU post UTME screening admission form is obtainable every academic session after UTME; this is enable students who sat and passed the minimum JAMB approved cut off mark to participate in the forthcoming JABU post UTME form as announced by the management of the institution. The table below is a summary of the post UTME form:
|Institution||Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji-Arakeji|
|Available Form||JABU post UTME Screening Form|
|Cost of JABU post UTME form||Two thousand (2,000) Naira only|
The above table contains cost of JABU post UTME admission form, JABU post UTME minimum cut off mark, and the application portal for successful candidates as well as JABU post UTME closing date for submission of forms online.
The above information is very vital whether you have or yet to select JABU as your first choice of institution during your JAMB/UTME registration exercise as this would ease your registration process on the JABU portal.
Are you interested in the JABU post UTME form for 2023/2024 academic session? Below are the most frequently asked questions from applicants interested in the form:
Q – When will JABU post UTME form 2023/2024 be out?
A – JABU Post UTME form is out and registration is underway.
Q – How can i apply for JABU post UTME form?
A – Log on to JABU portal, click the application form link to apply (See full details under “How to Apply” below).
Q – How much is JABU post UTME screening form?
A – Cost of JABU post UTME screening form is 2,000 naira only.
Q – What is the closing date of JABU post UTME admission form?
A – JABU post UTME screening form closing date is 10th September, 2023.
The above are the FAQs on Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji-Arakeji post UTME form for both current and prospective applicants. Do yourself a lot of good by reading diligently in order to ease your application steps.
You ought to be clear about JABU post UTME registration form because I will simplify the application steps needed in applying for their post UTME form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the University. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji-Arakeji post UTME application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants last academic session, the only striking difference is the closing date and this is the norm amongst other tertiary institution. Going by the above information it is pertinent to point that the schools that are affiliated to JABU are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for JABU Post UTME Form
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
- You must have obtained a minimum of five 5 O’level credit passes or its A’level equivalents as a DE student in the subjects that are relevant to your course of study.
- You must have selected JABU as your first choice of institution in your UTME registration.
- You must have scored up to the minimum cut off mark for JABU.
Meeting the above requirements automatically make you eligible for applying for JABU post UTME form. Feel free to ask questions via the comment section below just in case you are not clear about the above.
JABU post UTME application form requirements are what i have just listed in the above paragraph, now I will guide you through the application steps.
How To Apply for JABU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Session
To successfully apply for the form via JABU undergraduate portal, you must follow the steps outlined below. You are expected to read through thoroughly to avoid mistakes that could disqualify your form.
Step 1 – Go to JAMB application portal: http://portal.jabu.edu.ng/pro_student/login
Step 2 – Create a student account by completing the form with their personal details.
Step 3 – Activate the student account by checking their email and clicking on the link provided.
Step 4 – Log in to the e-portal using their student login credentials.
Step 5 – Complete their bio-data and upload all required documents in JPEG format.
Step 6 – Check their email account for a response from the admission officer for further instructions on the screening date.
In addition to the above, you can equally obtain the application form from the designated centres upon presentation of a N5,000 bank draft drawn in favour of JABU.
- Academic Office, Joseph Ayo Babalola University Ikeji Arakeji, Osun State.
- Christ Apostolic Church, General Secretariat Oba Isaac Akinyele Complex, Anlugbua, Basorun, Ibadan, Oyo State.
- No. 50, Ikorodu Road, Fadeyi, Lagos State.
- Christ Apostolic Church, District Coordinating Council Headquarters Stadium/Game Village, beside VIO Office, Area 1, Garki, Durunmi, Abuja.
- Christ Apostolic Church, Yaba District Coordinating Council Headquarters 13, Odewale Street, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos State.
- Christ Apostolic Church, Mushin District Coordinating Council Headquarters 1, Christ Apostolic Church Street, Olorunsogo, Mushin, Lagos State.
- Christ Apostolic Church, Ikorodu District Coordinating Council Headquarters 12, Towolawi Close, Ikorodu, Lagos State.
- Christ Apostolic Church, Rivers District Coordinating Council 25, Umuduru Street, Mile 3, Diobu, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Christlad Bookshop Shop 4, Ibukun Oluwa Shopping Complex, opposite City Stadium, Omo West Area, Osogbo, Osun State.
- 192, Ibrahim Taiwo Road, opposite Wema Bank Ilorin, Kwara State. Tel: +234 703 902 7708.
For More Info, please make use of the underlisted contact details:
- Email: email@example.com
- Main Campus Contact: +234 803 718 1218
- Lagos Office: +234 802 318 2895
General Post UTME/DE Instructions
- Candidates are advised to correctly upload their O’level results and current passport photographs on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’level requirements. The image format for the passport is JPEG and must not exceed 50KB.
- The passport photograph must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
- JABU accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB O’level results.
- Candidates awaiting O’level results may also apply.
- Candidates are to click on Admission requirements to check on UTME and O’level requirements for their course of choice.
- Candidates are advised to read the O’level requirements of their courses and select the right FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates who did not comply with the UTME subject/O’level requirements are requested to change to the appropriate course on JAMB CAPS in order to be considered for admission.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line form is carefully completed, following ALL necessary instructions, as mistake(s) may be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which shall lead to disqualification.
Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for future reference.
Cell phones and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise.
- Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the online screening exercise to enable them to be considered for admission by the University.
- The registration for the online screening exercise is on.
The above are the university’s approved steps in applying for JABU post UTME form for this current academic session hence should be taken seriously.
The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
JABU Post UTME Form Closing Date
The closing date for submission of forms is 10th September, 2023.
That’s all you need to know as regards JABU post UTME/DE screening form for 2023/2024 academic session. Please note that if you have questions as regards the subject matter, you can reach me via my comment section below and I will be happy to assist.
Has have gained from this post? If YES, please share via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or TWITTER icons as seen below for the benefits of others. Also, you could also subscribe to this log to start receiving email alerts for fresh posts.
Best of luck to all candidates.