Joseph Ayo Babalola University school of postgraduate studies through the management of the university has announced the sale of JABU postgraduate admission form for 2024/2025 academic session. JABU PG form is made available online for candidates interested in running a postgraduate programme at JABU and must have met the PG admission requirement for the proposed programme.
This post will serve as a guide in applying for JABU postgraduate application form both for first time applicants and returning applicants as it would cover every grey area about JABU PG admission form which includes the commencement date for sale of JABU PG admission form, the application procedure, duration of all PG programmes, cost of the PG form and the closing date of JABU PG admission form.
Before we proceed, as usual, based on the challenges faced by past JABU PG applicants in their application process, I thought it necessary to address them all in order for you to avoid encountering such in your registration.
I will be listing all the frequently asked questions as it relates to JABU postgraduate admission form. These questions as stated above is from past and current applicants. It is advised you note them down as it would assist in your application process.
The JABU format below indicates the FAQs and their appropriate answers with regards to JABU PG form after which I will make available, JABU postgraduate general admission requirements, how to apply for JABU postgraduate admission form.
FAQs on JABU PG Admission Form
Q – Is JABU postgraduate admission form 2024/2025 out?
A – JABU PG admission form is out and the online application has begun.
Q – How can I apply for JABU PG admission form?
A – JABU PG part time registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.
Q – How much is JABU PG admission form?
A – Applicants are required to purchase the Joseph Ayo Babalola University, School of Postgraduate Studies Form at a fee of ten thousand naira (N10,000) only.
Q – I am still running my NYSC, can I apply for JABU PG form?
A – NYSC discharge certificate is an important document for applying for JABUS postgraduate programme. Therefore without your NYSC discharge certificate, you cannot apply.
Q – I have NYSC exemption letter, can I apply for JABU PG application form?
A – Yes you are eligible, all you need to do is present your exemption letter
Q – What is the closing date of JABU PG admission form?
A – JABU PG form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on Joseph Ayo Babalola University postgraduate admission form for both current and prospective applicants. However, please feel free to ask questions via the comment section should you have any.
JABU PG admission form application procedure will be a seamless one because I will simplify the application steps required to apply for the admission form so that new and prospective applicants can apply with ease. Applicants who have previously registered and participated in the prior registration exercise but were unsuccessful can also benefit from the information provided here.
Joseph Ayo Babalola University postgraduate admission form application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants during the previous session, the only major difference is the closing date of the application form. Going by the above information, it is important to point that the schools that are affiliated to JABU PG school are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Available PG Programme
COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURAL & NATURAL SCIENCES
- Food Science and Technology (Master of Science, M.Sc. & Postgraduate Diploma, Pg.D.)
- Biochemistry (Master of Science, M.Sc.)
- Industrial Chemistry (Master of Science, M.Sc. & Postgraduate Diploma, Pg.D.)
- Microbiology (Master of Science, M.Sc.)
COLLEGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Architecture (Master of Science, M.Sc.)
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Accounting (Master of Science, M.Sc.)
- Business Administration with specialisation in Marketing (Master of Science, M.Sc.)
- Business Administration (Postgraduate Diploma, Pg.D.)
- Entrepreneurship (Master of Science, M.Sc.)
- Financial Management (Postgraduate Diploma, Pg.D.)
- General Management (Master of Science, M.Sc.)
- Insurance and Risk Management (Master of Science, M.Sc.)
COLLEGE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Economics (Master of Science, M.Sc. & Postgraduate Diploma, Pg.D.)
- Mass Communication (Master of Science, M.Sc. & Postgraduate Diploma, Pg.D.)
- Political Science (Master of Science, M.Sc.)
Requirements for Applying for JABU Postgraduate Admission Form
Masters Programmes Requirements:
To apply for any of the postgraduate programmes, you must have obtained the following:
- A five O level credits in relevant subjects, including English and Mathematics, obtained in no more than two sittings.
- A first degree in a related field either from JABU or any other recognized university. This degree should be a minimum of second class honours or a postgraduate diploma from any accredited institution with a CGPA of at least 4.0 on a 5 point scale.
- Applicants for the Food Science and Technology (Master of Science) should note that individuals with a minimum of second class lower division in disciplines such as Biochemistry, Microbiology, Agriculture, and Engineering may be considered. However, they may need to bridge certain deficiencies.
- Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in Insurance and Actuarial Science might be considered for a Master of Business Administration, particularly with a focus on Insurance and Risk Management.
- Candidates seeking a postgraduate degree in Architecture should have prior qualifications in the same field. Additionally, candidates not from JABU need to show evidence of at least six months of industrial training.
- An oral or written interview might be part of the selection process.
Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Requirements:
Candidates applying for JABU Postgraduate Diploma programme must:
- Must a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits in pertinent subjects, inclusive of English and Mathematics, in a maximum of two sittings.
- Possess an HND or its equivalent in a related discipline from a recognized institution, or have a minimum of a Third Class Degree from a known university.
Photocopies of NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates, photocopies of all qualifying credentials, including O’level must be attached to the completed application forms. Candidates should arrange for their transcripts to be sent directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. Non-receipt of transcripts in time is at the detriment of the applicant.
DURATION OF STUDIES
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
- Full-Time Diploma: Minimum of two semesters and a maximum of four semesters.
- Part-Time Diploma: Minimum of three semester and a maximum of eight semesters.
Masters Degree Programmes
- Full-Time: A minimum of three semesters and a maximum of six semesters.
- Part-Time: A minimum of four semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
- Full-Time: A minimum of six semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
- Part-Time: A Minimum of eight semesters and a maximum of ten semesters
- Full-Time: A Minimum of six semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
- Part-Time: A minimum of eight semesters and a maximum of ten semesters.
How To Apply for JABU Postgraduate Admission Form
Step 1 – You are to visit JABU official PG portal @ JABU e-Portal
Step 2 – Create your account by typing in your personal details and selecting the “Create Account” button. You will be needing a valid email address for account activation.
Step 3 – Activate the account using the link sent to your email.
Step 4 – Log in with your credentials and fill in all necessary biodata. Ensure all documents are uploaded in JPEG format.
Step 5 – Stay updated by regularly checking your email for subsequent instructions regarding the screening date.
JABU PG Physical Application
JABU PG forms can be obtained from the institution’s Academic Office at Joseph Ayo Babalola University, kilometre 36, Ilesha Akure Road, Ikeji Arakeji, Osun State or any of under listed designated centres on presentation of ten thousand naira (N10,000) bank draft drawn in favour of Joseph Ayo Babalola University. All drafts must carry the full names of applicants on its reverse side.
- Christ Apostolic Church, IKorodu DCC Headquarters: 12, Towolawi Close, Ikorodu, Lagos.
- Christ Apostolic Church, Rivers DCC: 25, Umuduru Street, Mile 3, Diobu, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Christlad Bookshop: Shop 4, Ibukun Oluwa Shopping Complex, opposite City Stadium, Omo West Area, Osogbo.
- Quality Educational Consult: 2A, Ajayi Street, Onike, Yaba, Lagos. Tel: 08069388903, 08039565285, 08023232844, and 08033518551.
- Ilorin Centre: 192, Ibrahim Taiwo road, opposite Wema Bank, Ilorin. Tel: 07039027708.
- Christ Apostolic Church Worldwide, General Secretariat, Oba Isaac Akinyele Complex, Anlugbua, Bashorun, Ibadan, Oyo State.
- Jospeh Ayo Babalola University Akure Office, Olukayode House, Oshinle Junction, Oluwatuyi Road, Akure, Ondo State.
- Joseph Ayo Babalola Uuniversity Lagos Office, No. 50, Ikorodu Road, Fadeyi, Lagos State.
- Atanda Continuing Education Centre, Oluyole Estate, South West, Ring Road, Ibadan, Oyo State.
- CAC, DCC Headquarters, Stadium/Games Village, beside VIO Office, Area 1, Garki, Abuja.
- Christolad Bookshop, Shop 4, Ibukun-Oluwa Shopping Complex, Opposite City Stadium, Omo-West Area, Osogbo, Osun State.
- Christ Apostolic Church DCC Headquarters, 25, Umuduru Street, Mile 3, Diobu, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Please be informed that all forms must be duly filled and submitted on or before the due date.
For more info or general enquiries contact JABU Postgraduate school via;
Phone: +2348033611032, +2348035400261 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
JABU PG FORM CLOSING DATE
JABU postgraduate form application deadline is yet to be announced. Bear in mind that the application portal will be shut down and all completed forms must be submitted on or before the due date. Note that there shall be no further extension of submission deadline.
I hope this has helped? Do you have any questions as regards Joseph Ayo Babalola University, PG part time form 2024/2025? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page.