Many Tutors have searched online for the approved and updated first term lesson note for JSS1 Mathematics for 2022 but are still yet to get their hands laid on reasonable material. This post contains the complete Mathematics first term lesson note for JSS1 students. If you are a parents, guardian or Tutor, this piece of vital information is for you. Here you will get all you need to know as a tutor, all the required topics and objective of the first term lesson note for Mathematics for JSS1 students.
Please note that the first term lesson note is curled out from the government approved scheme of work for Junior Secondary school. So you can do your verification as well and compare the first term lesson note for JSS1 Mathematics as seen on the free PDF file made available towards the end of this post.
The JSS1 Maths lesson note for first term is in line with the 2022 the JSS 1 Mathematics scheme of work for the term. This means the JSS1 Maths lesson note is tailored towards achieving the aim and objective for the subject as mandated by the ministry of education.
Below is The Mathematics Scheme of work from which the Mathematics JSS1 1st term lesson note was drafted from:
Jss1 SCHEMES OF WORK FOR IST TERM
WEEK 1 WHOLE NUMBER (COUNTING AND WRITING IN MILLIONS,& TRILLIONS)
WEEK 2 WHOLE NUMBER (CONTD.,)
WEEK 3 FRACTIONS (TYPES OF FRACTIONS)
WEEK 4 FRACTIONS (EQUIVALENTFRACTIONS AND PROBLEMS SOLVING)
WEEK 5 FRACTIONS (CONVERTION FROM PERCENTAGE TO DECIMAL VICE-VERSA
WEEK 6 FRACTIONS (ADDITION, SUBTRACTION)
WEEK 7 REVIEW OF THE FIRST HALF TERM WORK AND PERIODIC TEST
WEEK 8 FRACTIONS (MULTIPLICATION AND DIVISION)
WEEK 9 L.C.M AND H.C.F (LOWEST AND HIGHEST COMMON FACTOR
WE EK 10 ESTIMATION
WEEK 11 REVISION OF THE FIRST TERM AND EXAMINATION
WEEK 12 EXAMINATION
At the end of the lesson, Students should be able to solve following under listed:
- Write in figures: twenty five trillion, three hundred and five billion, six hundred and sixty nine million, one hundred thousand and forty one.
- Arrange these numbers in order of size stating with the smallest: 28980579, 18967547, 2897871, 36497871, 36479568, 18898069, 36478967
- Write the following in words (a) 567256789, (b) 18000901234
- Change 15/4 to a mixed number
- Change to improper fraction
- Convert 2/9 into an equivalent fraction with the denominator 54
- Express each of the following fractions as a mixed numbers: (a) 9/5 (b) 15/2
- Express each of the following fractions as improper fraction: (a) 11/2
- (b) 43/8
- Copy and complete each of the following: 3/5 = /15 (b) 4/7 = 12/y = y/35 = y/49 = 44/y where y =
- Change into a terminating decimal number
- Change to decimal fraction
The above are what is expected of a JSS1 student to know and be able to understand with ease. The JSS1 Mathematics first term lesson note here is aided with images so it makes it easier not just for the students but for the teachers too.
I have made the JSS1 Mathematics first term lesson note available in a PDF format for free download without any extra cost as this would ease the passage of knowledge from teachers to students without hinderances. It is a my little way of giving back to the educational sector where I belong.
All you need do is click the download button below to get the PDF file of the Mathematics first term lesson note for first term. 2nd and third terms are equally available.
JSS1 Mathematics First Term Lesson Note 2022
To get the updated JSS1 Mathematics first term lesson note for 2022 please see the download button below. You can save to your personal device so it can be accessed anytime.
DOWNLOADJSS1 Ist term Maths PDF File
I hope the above has helped? Please feel free to ask questions as regards the government approved JSS1 Mathematics first term lesson note for 2022 if you have any and I will be glad to assist.
Kindly make use of the share button below so others can gain from this vital piece of information.