The lesson note for JSS1 Social Studies first term is now available for Tutors, parents, guardians and students who have been searching for an accurate and updated 2022 note.
Please note that the first term lesson note is curled out from the approved scheme of work for Junior Secondary school. So you can do your verification as well and compare the first term lesson note for JSS1 Social Studies as seen on the free PDF file made available towards the end of this post.
The JSS1 Social Studies lesson note for first term is in line with the 2022 JSS1 Social Studies scheme of work for the term. This means the JSS1 Social Studies lesson note is tailored towards achieving the aim and objective for the subject as mandated by the ministry of education.
Below is The Social Studies Scheme of work from which the Social Studies JSS1 first term lesson note was drafted from:
SCHEME OF WORK
MEANING, SCOPE AND HISTORY OF SOCIAL STUDIES
FAMILY AS THE BASIC UNIT OF SOCIETY
CULTURE AND SOCIAL VALUES (1)
CULTURE AND SOCIAL VALUES II
BEHAVIOUR THAT ENHANCES FRIENDSHIP
At the end of the lesson, the students should be able to understand and explain the following concepts:
- List the two types of social environment.
- What are the characteristics of the primary environment?
- Explain the family as a primary environment.
- What are the two types of family
- What are the benefits of a large family
- What are the side effects of a large family
- Define culture
- What is the major importance of culture
- State 3 characteristics of culture
- Briefly explain the historical origins of the major ethnic groups in Nigeria.
- What are some of the cultural similarities in Nigeria?
- Vividly describe the marital ceremony peculiar to your tribe.
- What do you understand by socialisation?
- List the different stages of socialisation
- What are the agents of socialisation?
- Give four importance of socialisation
- List five ways of improving friendship
- List two ways of developing friendship skill
- Define peer pressure
- Name three ways to resist peer pressure
- What behaviours can destroy Friendship
The above are what is expected of a JSS1 student to know and be able to understand with ease. The JSS1 Social Studies first term lesson note here is aided with graphics so it makes it easier not just for the students but for the teachers too.
I have made the JSS1 Social Studies first term lesson note available in a PDF format for free download without any extra cost as this would ease the passage of knowledge from teachers to students without hinderances. It is a my little way of giving back to the educational sector where I belong.
All you need do is click the download button below to get the PDF file of the Social Studies first term lesson note for first term.
JSS1 Social Studies First Term Lesson Note 2022
To get the updated JSS1 Social Studies first term lesson note for 2022 please see the download button below. You can save to your personal device so it can be accessed anytime.
DOWNLOAD JSS1 FIRST TERM SOCIAL STUDIES E DOC File
I hope the above has helped? Please feel free to ask questions as regards the Social Studies approved JSS1 Social Studies first term lesson note for 2022 if you have any and I will be glad to assist.
Kindly make use of the share button below so others can gain from this vital piece of information.