The lesson note for JSS1 Social Studies third term is now available for Tutors, parents, guardians and students who have been searching for an accurate and updated 2022 note.
Please note that the third term lesson note is curled out from the approved scheme of work for Junior Secondary school. So you can do your verification as well and compare the third term lesson note for JSS1 Social Studies as seen on the free PDF file made available towards the end of this post.
The JSS1 Social Studies lesson note for third term is in line with the 2022 JSS1 Social Studies scheme of work for the term. This means the JSS1 Social Studies lesson note is tailored towards achieving the aim and objective for the subject as mandated by the ministry of education.
Below is The Social Studies Scheme of work from which the Social Studies JSS1 third term lesson note was drafted from:
SCHEME OF WORK
WEEK ONE: Revision of last term’s work
WEEK TWO: Negotiation 1 – (a) meaning of negotiation
(b) Situations that may need negotiation
(c) Steps in successful negotiation
WEEK THREE: Negotiation 2- (a) factors that influence negotiation
(b) Negotiation and refusal skills techniques
(c) Advantages of negotiation
WEEK FOUR: STIS/HIV/AIDS – (a) meaning
WEEK FIVE: Social issues and problems:
Examination malpractices – (a) meaning
WEEK SIX: Cultism – (a) meaning
WEEK SEVEN: National unity and integration – (a) meaning
WEEK EIGHT: Influence of man in the environment
WEEK NINE: Environmental problems
WEEK TEN: Revision
At the end of the lesson, the students should be able to understand and explain the following concepts:
- Define Contemporary social problems in Nigeria
- Highlight 10 common social problems in Nigeria
- What is Abstinence?
- What are the benefits of Abstaining from sexual intercourse
- Define Negotiation
- What are the situation that may needs Negotiation?
- Highlight the steps in successful negotiation
Give the full meaning of the following and explain:
- State the causes of HIV/AIDS
- Highlight the effects of HIV/AIDS
- What are social issues and problems?
- Define Examination mal practices?
- What are the causes of examination malpractices?
- State the effects of examination malpractices
- Highlight the solutions to examination malpractices
- Define the following:
- Secret cult
- Give a detail of the origin of cultism in Nigeria
- What are the causes of cultism
- State the effect of cultism in Nigeria
- Highlight the solutions to Cultist activities in Nigeria
- Define National unity and integration
- State the needs for national unity and integration
- Give 5 importance of National unity and integration
The above are what is expected of a JSS1 student to know and be able to understand with ease. The JSS1 Social Studies third term lesson note here is aided with images so it makes it easier not just for the students but for the teachers too.
I have made the JSS1 Social Studies third term lesson note available in a PDF format for free download without any extra cost as this would ease the passage of knowledge from teachers to students without hinderances. It is a my little way of giving back to the educational sector where I belong.
All you need do is click the download button below to get the PDF file of the Social Studies third term lesson note for third term.
JSS1 Social Studies Third Term Lesson Note 2022
To get the updated JSS1 Social Studies third term lesson note for 2022 please see the download button below. You can save to your personal device so it can be accessed anytime.
DOWNLOAD JSS1 THIRD TERM SOCIAL STUDIES LESSON NOTE PDF File
I hope the above has helped? Please feel free to ask questions as regards the Social Studies approved JSS1 Social Studies third term lesson note for 2022 if you have any and I will be glad to assist.
Kindly make use of the share button below so others can gain from this vital piece of information.