Many Tutors have searched online for the approved and updated first term lesson note for JSS2 Basic Tech for 2022 but are still yet to get their hands laid on reasonable material. This post contains the complete Basic Tech first term lesson note for JSS2 students. If you are a parents, guardian or Tutor, this piece of vital information is for you. Here you will get all you need to know as a tutor, all the required topics and objective of the first term lesson note for Basic Tech for JSS2 students.
Please note that the first term lesson note is curled out from the government approved scheme of work for Junior Secondary school. So you can do your verification as well and compare the first term lesson note for JSS2 Basic Tech as seen on the free PDF file made available towards the end of this post.
The JSS2 Basic Tech lesson note for first term is in line with the 2022 the for the term. This means the JSS2 Basic Tech lesson note is tailored towards achieving the aim and objective for the subject as mandated by the ministry of education.
Below is The Basic Tech Scheme of work from which the Basic Tech JSS2 first term lesson note was drafted from:
JSS2 SECOND TERM BASIC TECHNOLOGY E-LESSON NOTE
SCHEME OF WORK
- First Aids
- First aid II
- Rescue operation
- Rescue operation II
- Materials and their common use
- Materials and their common use II
- Geometric construction
- Geometric construction II
- Geometric construction III
- Geometric construction IV
At the end of the lesson, the students should be able to understand and answer the following concepts:
1. The following are uses of plastics except?
They are used for making electric iron
Mobile phone casing
None of the above
2. The type of plastic that cannot be remoulded when exposed to heat
3. The class of rubber is known as elastomers are
4. The following are uses of glass except
None of the above
5. The type of plastic that can be remoulded when exposed to heat
6. A line that intersects a circle in exactly one point is known as
7. A line that intersects a circle in two points is known as
8. The distance from the center of the circle to its outer rim is known as
9. A line segment whose endpoints are on a circle is known as
10. When two or more circles that have the same center, but different radii they are referred to as
Point of tangent
11. The unit of measurement of angle is _____
12. The point where two lines meet to form an angle is called
13. When two straight lines meet at a point a ______ is formed
14. The shortest distance between two points is called a _____
15. Two lines that are always at the same distance apart and cannot meet are called
The above are what is expected of a JSS2 student to know and be able to understand with ease. The JSS2 Basic Tech first term lesson note here is aided with images so it makes it easier not just for the students but for the teachers too.
I have made the JSS2 Basic Tech first term lesson note available in a PDF format for free download without any extra cost as this would ease the passage of knowledge from teachers to students without hinderances. It is a my little way of giving back to the educational sector where I belong.
All you need do is click the download button below to get the PDF file of the Basic Tech first term lesson note for first term.
JSS2 Basic Tech First Term Lesson Note 2022
To get the updated JSS2 Basic Tech first term lesson note for 2022 please see the download button below. You can save to your personal device so it can be accessed anytime.
DOWNLOADJSS 2 Basic TECH IST TERM PDF File
I hope the above has helped? Please feel free to ask questions as regards the government approved JSS2 Basic Tech first term lesson note for 2022 if you have any and I will be glad to assist.
Kindly make use of the share button below so others can gain from this vital piece of information.