Kaduna State University school of part time studies through the management of the university has announced the sale of KASU part time admission form for 2023/2024 academic session. KASU form is made available online for candidates interested in running a programme at KASU and must have met the part time admission requirement for the proposed programme.
This post will serve as a guide in applying for KASU application form both for first time applicants and returning applicants as it would cover every grey area about KASU part time admission form which includes the commencement date for sale of KASU part time admission form, the application procedure, duration of all programmes, cost of the form and the closing date of KASU part time admission form.
Before we proceed, as usual, based on the challenges faced by past KASU part time applicants in their application process, I thought it necessary to address them all in order for you to avoid encountering such in your registration.
I will be listing all the frequently asked questions as it relates to KASU part time admission form. These questions as stated above is from past and current applicants. It is advised you note them down as it would assist in your application process.
The KASU format below indicates the FAQs and their appropriate answers with regards to KASU part time form after which I will make available, KASU general part time admission requirements, how to apply for KASU part time admission form.
FAQs on KASU part time admission Form
Q – Is KASU part time admission form 2023/2024 out?
A – KASU part time admission form is out and the online application has begun..
Q – How can I apply for KASU part time admission form?
A – KASU part time registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.
Q – How much is KASU part time admission form?
A – Applicants are required to purchase the Kaduna State University, part time Form at a fee of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N3, 500:00).
Q – I am still running my NYSC, can I apply for KASU form?
A – NYSC discharge certificate is an important document for applying for KASU part time programme. Therefore without your NYSC discharge certificate, you cannot apply.
Q – I have NYSC exemption letter, can I apply for KASU part time application form?
A – Yes you are eligible, all you need to do is present your exemption letter
Q – What is the closing date of KASU part time admission form?
A – KASU part time form closing date is is 31st MAY, 2022.
The above are the FAQs on Kaduna State University part time admission form for both current and prospective applicants. However, please feel free to ask questions via the comment section should you have any.
KASU part time admission form application procedure will be a seamless one because I will simplify the application steps required to apply for the part time admission form so that new and prospective applicants can apply with ease. Applicants who have previously registered and participated in the prior registration exercise but were unsuccessful can also benefit from the information provided here.
Kaduna State University part time admission form application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants during the previous session, the only major difference is the closing date of the application form. Going by the above information, it is important to point that the schools that are affiliated to KASU school are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for KASU Part Time Admission Form
- Interested candidates must meet the matriculation requirements including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics at the O’level i.e., WAEC, NECO, NABTEB.
- Graduates of Kaduna State University, or other recognized Universities with at least Third-Class Honours Degree.
- HND holders with a minimum of Lower credit from recognized institutions.
- Holders of any other qualifications together with relevant field experience as deemed acceptable to the University.
Photocopies of NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates, photocopies of all qualifying credentials, including O’level must be attached to the completed application forms. Candidates should arrange for their transcripts to be sent directly to the Secretary, School of Studies. Non-receipt of transcripts in time is at the detriment of the applicant.
How To Apply for KASU Part Time Admission Form
Kindly read through carefully before proceeding to the application button below. Follow the outlined steps below for your application
Application is to be carried out only via the university’s website. All forms must be duly and correctly filled.
- JAMB Part-Time Registration: All applicants should log onto JAMB online application Platform for the part-time degree programme and select SCEKASU and follow the instructions including payment of a non-refundable fee of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N3, 500:00) into the JAMB’S Account.
- Use your JAMB Application Number to access the KASU portal https://forms.kasu.edu.ngfrom your Computer OR any Mobile device.
- Click on the login button (green button).
- Your Username is your Jamb part-time Application Number (eg 12345678BG) Your Password is your JAMB Number Minus the first and last character, (eg 2345678B) taking the username above as JAMB Number. Click on the link “proceed with payment to generate your payment details
- Click “pay via Interswitch” i.e. green at the top of the page
- Proceed with payment of five thousand naira (N 5,000) only into the given KASU account as a processing fee.
- When successful, log out of your account and wait for 10 Minutes. Then, log in again to continue with your registration.
KASU Part Time Admission Form Closing Date
The closing date for submission of form is 31st MAY, 2022.
I hope this has helped? Do you have any questions as regards Kaduna State University, part time form 2023/2024? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page.
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.