kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng is the official website for applying for KOGIPOLY post UTME admission form for 2024/2025. KOGIPOLY post UTME screening admission form is obtainable every academic session after UTME; this is enable students who sat and passed the minimum JAMB approved cut off mark to participate in the forthcoming KOGIPOLY post UTME form as announced by the management of the institution. The table below is a summary of the post UTME form:
|Kogi State Polytechnic, Lokoja, P.M.B. 1101, Lokoja Kogi State.
|KOGIPOLY post UTME Screening Form
|Cost of KOGIPOLY post UTME form
|Two thousand (2,000) Naira only
The above table contains cost of KOGIPOLY post UTME admission form, KOGIPOLY post UTME minimum cut-off mark and the application portal for successful candidates as well as KOGIPOLY post UTME closing date for submission of forms online.
The above information is very vital whether you have or yet to select KOGIPOLY as your first choice of institution during your JAMB/UTME registration exercise as this would ease your registration process on the KOGIPOLY portal.
Are you interested in the KOGIPOLY post UTME form for 2024/2025 academic session? Below are the most frequently asked questions from applicants interested in the form:
Q – When will KOGIPOLY post UTME form 2024/2025 be out?
A – KOGIPOLY Post UTME form is out and registration is underway.
Q – How can i apply for KOGIPOLY post UTME form?
A – Log on to KOGIPOLY portal, click the application form link to apply (See full details under “How to Apply” below).
Q – How much is KOGIPOLY post UTME screening form?
A – Cost of KOGIPOLY post UTME screening form is 2,000 naira only.
Q – What is the closing date of KOGIPOLY post UTME admission form?
A – KOGIPOLY post UTME screening form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on Kogi State Polytechnic post UTME form for both current and prospective applicants. Do yourself a lot of good by reading diligently in order to ease your application steps.
You ought to be clear about KOGIPOLY post UTME registration form because I will simplify the application steps needed in applying for their post UTME form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the Polytechnic. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
Kogi State Polytechnic post UTME application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants last academic session, the only striking difference is the closing date and this is the norm amongst other tertiary institution. Going by the above information it is pertinent to point that the schools that are affiliated to KOGIPOLY are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for KOGIPOLY Post UTME Form
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
- You must have obtained a minimum of five 5 O’level credit passes or its A’level equivalents as a DE student in the subjects that are relevant to your course of study.
- You must have selected KOGIPOLY as your first choice of institution in your UTME registration.
- You must have scored up to the minimum cut off mark for KOGIPOLY.
Meeting the above requirements automatically make you eligible for applying for KOGIPOLY post UTME form. Feel free to ask questions via the comment section below just in case you are not clear about the above.
KOGIPOLY post UTME application form requirements are what i have just listed in the above paragraph, now I will guide you through the application steps.
How To Apply for KOGIPOLY Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Session – Step by Step Procedure
To successfully apply for the form via KOGIPOLY undergraduate portal, you must follow the steps outlined below. You are expected to read through thoroughly to avoid mistakes that could disqualify your form.
STEP 1- Applicants should visit the school’s portal and register with the required details to start your application process.
STEP 2- Create a payment invoice.
STEP 3- Go to any bank and use the payment invoice to make a payment.
STEP 4- Go to the payment portal and confirm your payment.
STEP 5- Complete your application with the necessary information.
STEP 6- Send in your acknowledgement slip and print it.
General Post UTME Instructions
- It is recommended that applicants accurately upload their O’level results and current passport photos to the portal. In the case of O’level requirements, a maximum of two (2) sittings are permitted.
- Print a copy of your application because if you don’t, your application will be incomplete.
- WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB O’level results are accepted by KOGIPOLY..
- Applicants should read their courses’ O’level criteria and choose the correct FIVE subject combinations for their programmes, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants who did not satisfy the UTME subject/O’level requirements should use JAMB CAPS to change to the relevant course and be considered for admission.
- Only candidates who chose the institute as their first option and scored 120 or higher on the 2024 UTME are allowed to register.
- Applicants should carefully complete the online form, following ALL directions, as any errors may be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of papers, resulting in disqualification.
Applicants must then print proof of transaction completion and save it for future reference.
- At the screening location, cell phones and other electronic devices will not be permitted.
- Applicants must appear at the screening location one hour prior to the start of the exercise.
- All candidates must complete the online screening activity in order to be considered for admission to the Polytechnic.
- The deadline for registering for the online screening exercise has not yet been notified..
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR APPLICATION
The above are the polytechnic’s approved steps in applying for KOGIPOLY post UTME form for this current academic session hence should be taken seriously.
The Polytechnic will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
Closing Date for Submission of Form
The closing date for submission of forms is yet to be announced by the management.
That’s all you need to know as regards KOGIPOLY post UTME/DE screening form for 2024/2025 academic session. Please note that if you have questions as regards the subject matter, you can reach me via my comment section below and I will be happy to assist.
Has have gained from this post? If YES, please share via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or TWITTER icons as seen below for the benefits of others. Also, you could also subscribe to this log to start receiving email alerts for fresh posts.
Best of luck to all candidates.