kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng is the official website for applying for KWARAPOLY post UTME admission form for 2022/2023. KWARAPOLY post UTME screening admission form is obtainable every academic session after UTME; this is enable students who sat and passed the minimum JAMB approved cut off mark to participate in the forthcoming KWARAPOLY post UTME form as announced by the management of the institution. The table below is a summary of the post UTME form:
|Institution||Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin, P.M.B. 1375, Ilorin, Kwara State.|
|Available Form||KWARAPOLY post UTME Screening Form|
|Cost of KWARAPOLY post UTME form||Two thousand (2,000) Naira only|
The above table contains cost of KWARAPOLY post UTME admission form, KWARAPOLY post UTME minimum cut-off mark and the application portal for successful candidates as well as KWARAPOLY post UTME closing date for submission of forms online.
The above information is very vital whether you have or yet to select KWARAPOLY as your first choice of institution during your JAMB/UTME registration exercise as this would ease your registration process on the KWARAPOLY portal.
Are you interested in the KWARAPOLY post UTME form for 2022/2023 academic session? Below are the most frequently asked questions from applicants interested in the form:
Q – When will KWARAPOLY post UTME form 2022/2023 be out?
A – KWARAPOLY Post UTME form is out and registration is underway.
Q – How can i apply for KWARAPOLY post UTME form?
A – Log on to KWARAPOLY portal, click the application form link to apply (See full details under “How to Apply” below).
Q – How much is KWARAPOLY post UTME screening form?
A – Cost of KWARAPOLY post UTME screening form is 2,000 naira only.
Q – What is the closing date of KWARAPOLY post UTME admission form?
A – KWARAPOLY post UTME screening form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on Kwara State Polytechnic post UTME form for both current and prospective applicants. Do yourself a lot of good by reading diligently in order to ease your application steps.
You ought to be clear about KWARAPOLY post UTME registration form because I will simplify the application steps needed in applying for their post UTME form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the Polytechnic. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
Kwara State Polytechnic post UTME application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants last academic session, the only striking difference is the closing date and this is the norm amongst other tertiary institution. Going by the above information it is pertinent to point that the schools that are affiliated to KWARAPOLY are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for KWARAPOLY Post UTME Form
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
- You must have obtained a minimum of five 5 O’level credit passes or its A’level equivalents as a DE student in the subjects that are relevant to your course of study.
- You must have selected KWARAPOLY as your first choice of institution in your UTME registration.
- You must have scored up to the minimum cut off mark for KWARAPOLY.
Meeting the above requirements automatically make you eligible for applying for KWARAPOLY post UTME form. Feel free to ask questions via the comment section below just in case you are not clear about the above.
KWARAPOLY post UTME application form requirements are what i have just listed in the above paragraph, now I will guide you through the application steps.
How To Apply for KWARAPOLY Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Session – Step by Step Procedure
To successfully apply for the form via KWARAPOLY undergraduate portal, you must follow the steps outlined below. You are expected to read through thoroughly to avoid mistakes that could disqualify your form.
- Applicants should go to the school’s website and register with the necessary information to begin the application process.
- Create a payment invoice.
- Take your invoice to any bank and pay it with the invoice you prepared.
- Go to the payment portal and confirm your payment.
- Complete your application with the necessary information.
- Submit your completed application form and print out your acknowledgement slip.
General Post UTME Instructions
- It is recommended that registrants upload their O’level scores and current passport photos to the portal appropriately. In the case of O’level requirements, a maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed.
- Make a copy of your form because your application will be incomplete if you don’t.
- KWARAPOLY accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB O’level results.
- Applicants should read their courses’ O’level requirements and choose the correct FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants who did not meet the UTME subject/O’level requirements must alter courses on JAMB CAPS to be accepted for admission.
- Only candidates who chose the institute as their first option and scored 120 or higher in the 2022 UTME are allowed to register..
- Applicants should carefully complete the online form, following ALL directions, as any errors may be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of papers, resulting in disqualification.
- Applicants must then print proof of transaction completion and retain it for future reference.
- At the screening location, cell phones and other electronic devices will not be permitted.
- Applicants must appear at the screening location one hour prior to the start of the exercise.
- All candidates must complete the online screening activity in order to be considered for admission to the Polytechnic.
- The registration for the online screening exercise is yet to be announced.
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR APPLICATION
The above are the polytechnic’s approved steps in applying for KWARAPOLY post UTME form for this current academic session hence should be taken seriously.
The Polytechnic will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
Closing Date for Submission of Form
The closing date for submission of forms is yet to be announced by the management.
That’s all you need to know as regards KWARAPOLY post UTME/DE screening form for 2022/2023 academic session. Please note that if you have questions as regards the subject matter, you can reach me via my comment section below and I will be happy to assist.
Has have gained from this post? If YES, please share via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or TWITTER icons as seen below for the benefits of others. Also, you could also subscribe to this log to start receiving email alerts for fresh posts.
Best of luck to all candidates.