The management of Lagos State University has announced the sale of LASU sandwich admission form for 2023/2024 academic session. LASU sandwich admission is made available online for candidates interested in running a Sandwich programme at LASU and must have met the admission requirement for the proposed programme.
This post will serve as a guide in applying for LASU Sandwich application form both for first time applicants and returning applicants as it would cover every grey area about LASU sandwich admission form which includes the commencement date for sale of LASU sandwich admission form, the application procedure, duration of all Sandwich programmes, cost of LASU sandwich admission and the closing date of LASU sandwich admission form.
Before we proceed, as usual, based on the challenges faced by past LASU Sandwich applicants in their application process, I thought it necessary to address them all in order for you to avoid encountering such in your registration.
I will be listing all the frequently asked questions as it relates to LASU sandwich admission form. These questions as stated above is from past and current applicants. It is advised you note them down as it would assist in your application process.
The format below indicates the FAQs and their appropriate answers with regards to LASU sandwich admission after which I will make available, LASU Sandwich admission requirements, how to apply for the sandwich programme.
FAQs on LASU Sandwich Admission Form
Q – Is LASU sandwich admission form 2023/2024 out?
A – LASU sandwich admission form is out and the online application has begun.
Q – How can I apply for LASU sandwich admission form?
A – LASU Sandwich registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.
Q – How much is LASU sandwich admission form?
A – Applicants are required to purchase the Lagos State University Sandwich admission form at a fee of N10, 000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira Only).
Q – I have NYSC exemption letter, can I apply for LASU sandwich application form?
A – Yes you are eligible, all you need to do is present your exemption letter
Q – What is the closing date of LASU sandwich admission form?
A – LASU sandwich admission closing date is 6th December, 2023.
The above are the FAQs on Lagos State University sandwich admission form for both current and prospective applicants. However, please feel free to ask questions via the comment section should you have any.
LASU sandwich admission form application procedure will be a seamless one because I will simplify the application steps required to apply for Sandwich admission form so that new and prospective applicants can apply with ease. Applicants who have previously registered and participated in the prior registration exercise but were unsuccessful can also benefit from the information provided here.
Lagos State University sandwich admission form application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants during the previous session, the only major difference is the closing date of the application form. Going by the above information, it is important to point that the schools that are affiliated to LASU are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
LASU Sandwich Programmes
B.SC [ED], B. A. [ED] and B.ED: FOUR (4) AND FIVE (5) YEARS SANDWICH DEGREE PROGRAMMES IN THE FOLLOWING COURSES:
- B.Sc Education: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science Education and Educational Technology. Human Kinetics Sports and Health Education, Health Education, and Physical & Health Education, Geography, Business Education and Educational Management;
- B.A. Education: History, Christian Religious Studies, Islamic Religious Studies, French, English, Yoruba and Arabic.
- B.Sc Education: Early Childhood and Primary Education, Guidance and Counseling Education
LASU Sandwich Admission Requirements
- Five  ‘0’ Level Credit or TCII Merit Passes at not more than two  sittings, and two  of the subjects at ‘A’ Level or NCE Merit Passes in relevant areas.
- A University/Polytechnic two  -year Diploma Certificate in the relevant area obtained at not less than Merit level.
- Credit Pass in English Language and Mathematics is compulsory for all courses.
SPECIFIC SUBJECT AREA REQUIREMENTS:
- English Major: Credit Pass in Literature in English and English Language at O’ Level or its equivalent;
- Economic Major: Credit Pass in English Language, Mathematics and Economics;
- Human Kinetics Sports and Health Education, Political Science Major: At least a Credit Pass in English Language and Mathematics at O’ Level or its equivalent;
- Health Education: A Credit Pass in English Language, Mathematics; Holders of Staff Registered Nurse and Midwifery Certificates, Environmental Health Diploma from School of Health Technology Plus five (5) O’ Level Credit Pass to include English Language and Mathematics are also eligible;
- Mathematics and Science Major: Credit Pass in Mathematics and English Language
- ICAN [Part II] CTS [Part II] are acceptable for Economics;
- Holder of Certificate issued by recognized Arabic Institution who may not have written Arabic at SSCE/GCE ‘O’ Level will be considered for admission subject to the fulfillment of other entry requirement, NCE [Arabic] at Merit Level is also acceptable;
- LASU accept any other Arts/Social Sciences Subject in lieu of Yoruba Language;
- Diploma in Health Education, Environmental Health, Physical Education, Social Work, Health Administration, Certificate in Coaching, Advanced Diploma in Sports from Nigerian Institute for Sports with at least overall grades of Merit Plus five (5) ‘O’ Level Credit/TC II Merit Pass to include English Language and Mathematics are also acceptable for Human Kinetics Sports and Health Education.
LASU Sandwich Courses Duration
- FOUR  YEAR DEGREE PROGRAMME: The four  year Degree Programme is designed for candidates with NCE/ND Merit/Upper Credit grade and above.
- FIVE  YEAR DEGREE PROGRAMME: The five  year Degree Programme is designed for candidates with WASC/SSCE/TC II and NCE who fall short of entry qualification for the four  year Sandwich Degree Programme.
LASU Sandwich Degree Admission Form Application Procedure
Step 1 – Application Form is obtainable from Lagos State University Website: www.lasu.edu.ng on the payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only, as application fee.
Step 2 – Candidates are requested to submit a copy of their online application forms and appropriate ‘O’ Level scratch card[s] to the Directorate of Sandwich Degree Programme on each of the campuses.
DISCLAIMER: Any applicant who pays money to any individual or into other account/or through other means aside from the one above, does so to his/her own disadvantage.
LASU Sandwich Admission Form Deadline
The management has announced that the closing date is 6th December, 2023. All forms must be submitted on or before 11:59PM.
I hope this has helped? Do you have any questions as regards Lagos State University sandwich form 2023/2024? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page.
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.