Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, School of postgraduate studies through the management of the university has announced the sale of LAUTECH postgraduate admission form for 2024/2025 academic session. LAUTECH PG form is made available online for candidates interested in running a postgraduate programme at LAUTECH and must have met the PG admission requirement for the proposed programme.
This post will serve as a guide in applying for LAUTECH postgraduate application form both for first-time applicants and returning applicants as it would cover every grey area about KWASU PG admission form which includes the commencement date for the sale of LAUTECH PG admission form, the application procedure, duration of all PG programmes, cost of the PG form and the closing date of LAUTECH PG admission form.
Before we proceed, as usual, based on the challenges faced by past LAUTECH PG applicants in their application process, I thought it necessary to address them all in order for you to avoid encountering such in your registration.
I will be listing all the frequently asked questions as it relates to LAUTECH postgraduate admission form. These questions as stated above are from past and current applicants. It is advised you note them down as it would assist in your application process.
The application format below indicates the FAQs and their appropriate answers with regards to LAUTECH PG form after which I will make available, LAUTECH postgraduate general admission requirements, how to apply for LAUTECH postgraduate admission form.
FAQs on LAUTECH PG Admission Form
Q – Is LAUTECH postgraduate admission form 2024/2025 out?
A – LAUTECH PG admission form is out and the online application has begun.
Q – How can I apply for LAUTECH PG admission form?
A – LAUTECH PG part-time registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.
Q – How much is LAUTECH PG admission form?
A – Applicants are required to purchase the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, School of Postgraduate Studies Form at a fee of ten thousand naira (N10,000) Only.
Q – I am still running my NYSC, can I apply for LAUTECH PG form?
A – NYSC discharge certificate is an important document for applying for LAUTECH postgraduate programme. Therefore without your NYSC discharge certificate, you cannot apply.
Q – I have NYSC exemption letter, can I apply for LAUTECH PG application form?
A – Yes you are eligible, all you need to do is present your exemption letter
Q – What is the closing date of LAUTECH PG admission form?
A – LAUTECH PG form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, postgraduate admission form for both current and prospective applicants. However, please feel free to ask questions via the comment section should you have any.
LAUTECH PG admission form application procedure will be a seamless one because I will simplify the application steps required to apply for the admission form so that new and prospective applicants can apply with ease. Applicants who have previously registered and participated in the prior registration exercise but were unsuccessful can also benefit from the information provided here.
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, postgraduate admission form application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants during the previous session, the only major difference is the closing date of the application form. Going by the above information, it is important to point out that the schools that are affiliated to LAUTECH PG school are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for LAUTECH Postgraduate Admission Form
A candidate seeking admission into LAUTECH postgraduate program must possess one of the following qualifications:
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAMME
- For Postgraduate Diploma, candidates must possess a Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.), Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS), or Bachelor of Arts (B.A) degree with at least 3rd Class in relevant disciplines or Higher National Diploma Certificate (HND) in relevant disciplines with at least Lower Credit.
- Candidates with MB; BS and DVM may be considered for Postgraduate Diploma in Biochemistry.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.) or Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS) degree with at least Second Class Lower Division in relevant discipline.
- Also, candidates with Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), holders of PGD in relevant disciplines must have a minimum score of 60 for M.Tech./M.Sc. Programme.
PHIL AND PH.D. PROGRAMMES.
- Candidates must have a minimum score of 50 for M.Phil and 60 for Ph.D in their Master’s Degrees.
- Applicants for Ph.D. may be required to commence with M.Phil/Ph.D. where appropriate.
Photocopies of NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates, photocopies of all qualifying credentials, including O’level must be attached to the completed application forms. Candidates should arrange for their transcripts to be sent directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. Non-receipt of transcripts in time is at the detriment of the applicant.
DURATION OF STUDIES
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
- Full-Time Diploma: Minimum of two semesters and a maximum of four semesters.
- Part-Time Diploma: Minimum of three semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
Masters Degree Programmes
- Full-Time: A minimum of three semesters and a maximum of six semesters.
- Part-Time: A minimum of four semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
- Full-Time: A minimum of six semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
- Part-Time: A minimum of eight semesters and a maximum of ten semesters
- Full-Time: A minimum of six semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
- Part-Time: A minimum of eight semesters and a maximum of ten semesters.
How To Apply for LAUTECH Postgraduate Admission Form
Step 1 – Application forms will be available on-line.
Step 2 – Applicants are expected to register on the University website; lautech.edu.ng by completing and submitting the on-line application form and their e-mail address on the payment of a non- refundable fee of Ten thousand Naira (N10,000:00) only.
Step 3 – In completing the on-line application form, candidates are required to upload their scanned passport photograph with white background showing ears, no cap and no glasses.
Step 4 – The scanned passport photograph must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb. On submission of the application form, candidates are to print out Referee Form and acknowledgement page which will give them access to venue of the Entrance Examination.
NOTE: All academic programmes advertised are on weekends only (Fridays, Saturdays and sometimes on Sunday)
All applications must be completed and submitted online within four weeks from the date of this advertisement.
For Enquiries or Complaints
- Telephone: +2348185061737
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Working Hours: 8 am – 4 pm, Workdays
- Phone Numbers: +2348079038989, +2349094507494
- Email: email@example.com.
LAUTECH PG FORM CLOSING DATE
The closing date for submission of all duly completed forms is 31st July, 2023.
I hope this has helped? Do you have any questions as regards Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, PG part-time form 2024/2025? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page.
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.