The management of Ambrose Alli University has published the list of accredited PG courses offered in the institution for interested candidates who must have selected the school as their preferred choices of institution during their UTME registration.
In this post, aside listing all AAU PG courses available in the institution, I will also be guiding you through their entry admission requirements as well as all you need to know before selecting a course of study in AAU.
Below is the list of what to look out for before choosing a course in AAU.
- The AAUPG Admission Requirements;
- The Duration of programmes
- The availability of your programme
The above are the 3 most important factors that can determine if you will be admitted to study your chosen course in AAU or not.
I will breakdown the above 3 factors before listing the following according to the faculties they are categorized at AAU.
- List of all PGD programmes offered in AAU.
- List of all Masters degree programmes offered in AAU.
- List of all Ph.D programmes available in AAU.
Now I will breakdown the 3 factors that you must take cognizance of when searching for PG courses offered in AAU.
List of Postgraduate Courses Offered In AAU
Agricultural Economics and Extension
Commercial and Property Law
Curriculum and Instruction
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Geography and Regional Planning
History and International Studies
Medical Laboratory Sciences
Physical and Health Education
Production and Material Engineering
Public and International Law
Religious Management and Cultural Studies
AAU PG ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- A) Master’s Degree Programme
Candidates who possess any of the following qualification may be considered for admission.
- A) At least a Second Class Honour Degree of Ambrose Alli University,Epoma or of any other University of recognized standing in the elegant discipline
- B) Holders of FIMLS Certificate in Science related areas may be considered for Graduate programmes in some Science Department.
- C) Holders of HND Upper Credit with relevant post NYSC working experience plus a Pass in the Nigerian Society of Engineers Graduateship Examinations OR Holders of Pos-Graduate Diploma in Engineering of any recognized University with at least a credit level pass may be considered by the Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- D) For Master in Public Administration (MPA), Holder of a Second Class Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or HND plus Postgraduate Diploma in any discipline with at least 3 year working experience may be considered.
- E) Holders of LL.B. Third Class Honour and a B.L. as well as five year post call may be considered for the LL.M.
- F) For M.Sc.(Architecture) aside (1) above, a holder of the B.Sc. Third class Honour (Architecture) or its equivalence may be considered after up-dating his/her portfolio within a minimum period of one year and successfully going through an interview conducted by the Department of Architecture.
Photocopies of NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates, photocopies of all qualifying credentials, including O’level must be attached to the completed application forms. Candidates should arrange for their transcripts to be sent directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. Non-receipt of transcripts in time is at the detriment of the applicant.
DURATION OF AAU PG PROGRAMMES
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
- Full-Time Diploma: Minimum of two semesters and a maximum of four semesters.
- Part-Time Diploma: Minimum of three semester and a maximum of eight semesters.
Masters Degree Programmes
- Full-Time: A minimum of three semesters and a maximum of six semesters.
- Part-Time: A minimum of four semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
- Full-Time: A minimum of six semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
- Part-Time: A Minimum of eight semesters and a maximum of ten semesters
- Full-Time: A Minimum of six semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
- Part-Time: A minimum of eight semesters and a maximum of ten semesters.
AAU PG courses are wide in terms of scope of coverage. The University offers PG courses in almost every field that is beneficial to students. The above are the PG courses offered in AAU that are currently accredited by the NTBE (National Board for Technical Education).
Please note that the AAU PG courses listed above are still offered in the institution so you can select any that suites your career path and if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me via the comment section below and I will answer your questions in accordance.